Mitch McConnell draws the line in the sand for TP

Edgetho is a TeaPoCrap who can't understand the political landscape.

We are going to have a hard enough time hanging onto the House.

Looks who's talking, Jake. You're just as out of touch with reality as he is. Just like you were wrong about 2010 you are wrong about 2014 and you're pushing the same mantra now you were then.

The Republicans will easily hold the House and will likely pick up a few Senate seats. Whether or not they take a majority in the Senate remains to be seen.

Looks who's talking, Jake. You're just as out of touch with reality as he is. Just like you were wrong about 2010 you are wrong about 2014 and you're pushing the same mantra now you were then.

The Republicans will easily hold the House and will likely pick up a few Senate seats. Whether or not they take a majority in the Senate remains to be seen.

Taz, you are a loony hoot, you know. :lol: I was right about 2010 (changed my opinion three to four weeks before the election), I was right the Senate would stay blue in 2010 and 2012 because of the TeaPoCraps, and I was wrong about Romney, just as you were.

We are going to have to work hard to keep the House, Taz.

Kentucky remains a Border State and as such is neither red nor blue. It will be interesting if the radical TP is able to defeat McConnell and then lose the general election to a moderate - maybe a blue dog - Democrat.

Agreed...It seems the TP is determined to make the GOP another "also ran" party. Maybe Mitch will begin a movement to stop this seemingly never ending story.

Act 1- TP dislikes GOP person because is not not conservative enough

Act 2- TP pushes and gets nominated a far right TP candidate in primaries

Act 3- The Dem, who wouldhave lost to a moderate Repub beats the TP loon in the General.

I mean, you don't have to be a Rocket Scientist to figure this one out. Look at Virginia. The moderate Lt Governor Bolling could have won, but the TP pushed the Cooooch through the primary.....:cuckoo:

No they didn't.

The primaries were canceled in Virginia so that people couldn't vote for Bolling, Cuccenilli was hand-picked. They canceled the primaries and nominated him at a "convention".

>>>>
Its not the least bit possible that this little maneuver caused some GOPers to stay home in retaliation.....is it?

Changing the rules and rigging the nominating process two elections in a row with negative results, the Va. GOP, that's a special group right there.

On second thought, maybe some of the Sarvis votes were pissed off Bolling supporters.

Last edited:

That's no way to speak to Comrade Fakey, People's Hero!!!

Agreed...It seems the TP is determined to make the GOP another "also ran" party. Maybe Mitch will begin a movement to stop this seemingly never ending story.

Act 1- TP dislikes GOP person because is not not conservative enough

Act 2- TP pushes and gets nominated a far right TP candidate in primaries

Act 3- The Dem, who wouldhave lost to a moderate Repub beats the TP loon in the General.

I mean, you don't have to be a Rocket Scientist to figure this one out. Look at Virginia. The moderate Lt Governor Bolling could have won, but the TP pushed the Cooooch through the primary.....:cuckoo:

No they didn't.

The primaries were canceled in Virginia so that people couldn't vote for Bolling, Cuccenilli was hand-picked. They canceled the primaries and nominated him at a "convention".

>>>>
Its not the least bit possible that this little maneuver caused some GOPers to stay home in retaliation.....is it?

Changing the rules and rigging the nominating process two elections in a row with negative results, the Va. GOP, that's a special group right there.

On second thought, maybe some of the Sarvis votes were pissed off Bolling supporters.

The manuever came -->>.<<-- close to making me either (a) Not vote or (b) vote for the Libertarian candidate.

But in the end I vote based on logic and not emotion.

>>>>

Let's put your white entitlement minority TeaPoCrap opinion in context.

Quoted above: Taz, you are a loony hoot, you know. :lol: I was right about 2010 (changed my opinion three to four weeks before the election), I was right the Senate would stay blue in 2010 and 2012 because of the TeaPoCraps, and I was wrong about Romney, just as you were.

Kaz and his folks are in the small reactionary minority that threatens all Americans.

Any bonehead could've seen the GOP taking the House in 2010...there were news articles everywhere about how the democrats were going to lose the House. What wasn't certain was the Senate, which the democrats held onto.

Mitch McConnell draws a line in the sand for the Tea Party « Hot Air

“The most important election yesterday wasn’t the governor of New Jersey and it wasn’t the governor of Virginia, it was the special election for Congress in South Alabama, where a candidate who said the shutdown was a great idea, the president was born in Kenya, and that he opposed Speaker Boehner came in second.” The victory of a more electable Republican, is significant, Mr. McConnell says. To govern, parties must win. To win, parties must “run candidates that don’t scare the general public, [and] convey the impression that we could actually be responsible for governing, you can trust us—we’re adults here, we’re grown-ups.”

Mitch finally is telling the TP leaders to SHUT UP! Now the TP will go after him with a vengeance. Yup, they will push another loon through the Primaries and the Dems will pick up another seat.

This script is playing out again and again.

he didn't say a word about the tea party

The GOP is wising up to the Dem crap lines. They have done some serious homework on what works and how to counter it. The "Tea party Nutjob" line won't work anymore. How do you call someone in favor of individual choice, lower taxes and less regulation a nutjob? The opposite is the case.

I expect the Dems would be thrilled if the GOP accepted every nominee that the TP put up. Yup, the Dems would love to see more O'Donells on the ballot...

FOR REAL? How long have you been living on Mars? The GOP is just now beginning to realize what the TP is doing to them. Look at Mitch O'Connell. He basically told the TP to BRING IT ON.

Yeah, it should sounds like the GOP sees what a valuable ally the TP is....:lol:

“The most important election yesterday wasn’t the governor of New Jersey and it wasn’t the governor of Virginia, it was the special election for Congress in South Alabama, where a candidate who said the shutdown was a great idea, the president was born in Kenya, and that he opposed Speaker Boehner came in second.” The victory of a more electable Republican, is significant, Mr. McConnell says. To govern, parties must win. To win, parties must “run candidates that don’t scare the general public, [and] convey the impression that we could actually be responsible for governing, you can trust us—we’re adults here, we’re grown-ups.”

Mitch finally is telling the TP leaders to SHUT UP! Now the TP will go after him with a vengeance. Yup, they will push another loon through the Primaries and the Dems will pick up another seat.

he didn't say a word about the tea party

Are you slow? He was talking about the race in Alabama between the establishment GOP candidate and the TP supported candidate. He is being challenged in Kentucky by the TP, Everyone knows what he was talking about....well maybe except you...

No they didn't.

>>>>

The manuever came -->>.<<-- close to making me either (a) Not vote or (b) vote for the Libertarian candidate.

But in the end I vote based on logic and not emotion.

>>>>
You were that close, how many others crossed the line?

Screw McConnell. He caved on Cut, Cap, and Balance. He's weak. All these republicans are weak. If they had any nads at all, they wouldn't allow The Blamer to roll all over this country and it's constitution at will.

From the article:

The tea party, he says, consists of “people who are angry and upset at government—and I agree with them.”

I never cease to be amazed that people who cannot vote in my state take such an interest in it.

Any bonehead could've seen the GOP taking the House in 2010...there were news articles everywhere about how the democrats were going to lose the House. What wasn't certain was the Senate, which the democrats held onto.

You got lucky in 2010, Nyvin. You would have lost the Senate if it weren't for the bonehead TeaPoCraps.

Last edited:

Let's put your white entitlement minority TeaPoCrap opinion in context.

Quoted above: Taz, you are a loony hoot, you know. :lol: I was right about 2010 (changed my opinion three to four weeks before the election), I was right the Senate would stay blue in 2010 and 2012 because of the TeaPoCraps, and I was wrong about Romney, just as you were.

Kaz and his folks are in the small reactionary minority that threatens all Americans.

"Threatens them" with what, freedom, lower taxes, prosperity?

Kentucky remains a Border State and as such is neither red nor blue. It will be interesting if the radical TP is able to defeat McConnell and then lose the general election to a moderate - maybe a blue dog - Democrat.

Idiots.

Remember 2010? The worst ass-kicking in Congressional History? Remember who put that ass-kicking on dimocrap scum?

The Tea Party.

Know why the Tea Party was ineffective in 2012? The illegal and criminal use of the IRS to illegally and criminally harass them.

Big mistake. They'll be back stronger than ever next year.

Count on it.

Republicans take another 25 seats in the House and between 12 and 15 Senate Seats.

The end of obama's presidency.

dimocrap scum are shitting bricks everywhere.

All 15 dimocrap senators that are up for re-election made a deal with the scumbag in chief yesterday. They're scared shitless. The deal is that they can criticize obamacare but that they won't call for a delay. LOSERS!!

There are five (5) more dimocrap scum that are retiring and one (1) appointee position is up for grabs.

Twenty-One (21) dimocrap seats in all. dimocraps will EASILY lose between 12 and 15 of those spots.

Get+a+quot+load+quot+of+this+guy+_2f84e09055d281cf3fe0583369a5a4ec.jpg

Forum List

Back