Mitch Daniels tells GOP to STFU about debt ceiling

This thread only proved one thing to me. Trajan is a lying fuck who is a horrible hack.

For reals......:)

niggaplz....

Autozona fails again....

You can say this because we are buds...you see, Dr. House has a black friend so he can use language like this. lolololololol
colbert_black_friend.jpg

You can come in here and spout off - you have time for that - but you don't have the time or interest to actually watch a 20 second clip, so that you know what the fuck you're talking about?

Yup - you're a 'conservative'.

You're seriously rude.
I have no time or desire for civility and niceties with idiots, whether it's natural idiocy or cultivated ignorance.

When I post a comment by leading GOP vice-presidential prospect Mitch Daniels, and all some idiot can do is criticize Rachel Maddow's looks or sexual orientation, then that person does not deserve anything but ridicule for being an idiot. And I'm not going to sugar coat it.

Address the issues and debate honestly instead of attacking messengers and deflecting from the topic.

More "Truth" from the Maddcow nutters. Well it's what they call "Truth" anyway. Mitch Daniels did not tell the GOP to "STFU." So i call Bullshot on this Post. And in the future,don't cite the Maddcow Show for "Truth." People are smarter than that.

Right on cue!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Forum List

Back