Mitch Daniels tells GOP to STFU about debt ceiling

What STFU quote?

This STFU quote, you are the one who put it up
Mitch Daniels tells GOP to STFU about debt ceiling

Mitch McConnell didn't say that---:cuckoo:

so he is against raising the debt ceiling again? You know, like he was last week...?

What is he going to do to stop it from being raised? I said this from the beginning, he knew it would be raised and its about him trying to get what he could. As soon as he found that his rich buddies and big business's taxes would be in jeopardy.....eh, let them raise it. NOW he is ok with it....lol

Obama is a fucking genius. He got exactly what he wanted...whats best for this country. Fuck the republicans in office.

FCS- of course he didn't say STFU- just meant it...sounds far too rational to get the nomination...and of course FOX gets the most viewers- no one else can say that dittohead Pubspin BS with a straight face:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
4 minute mark: Rachel Maddow Show

Don't worry - if you start at 4 minutes, you won't have to watch any Rachel at all. I know how allergic some of you are to facts and common sense.

I missed the part where Daniels tells the gop to stfu......

another dishonest post...imagine my shock.....:rolleyes:

if you wanted to whore for maddow just wear a dress and hit the strip.

:lmao:
It is a shame to see Liberals give up their HONOR for a party. sad sad sad

Last edited:

Don't worry - if you start at 4 minutes, you won't have to watch any Rachel at all. I know how allergic some of you are to facts and common sense.

Rachel Maddow = Common Sense??

I know - everyone who watches Fox is braindead.

Latest Cable News ratings -

Hell, she's behind that blow-hard Piers (said with a lisp) Morgan. :clap2:

Shit - she can't even keep up with that idiot Hannity

FNC Hannity 1,808 407 837
CNN Piers Morgan Tonight 1,050 206 318
MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show 852 265 438
CNBC WALT: MAN BEHIND THE MYTH 132 45 82
HLN DR. DREW 879 255 369

Why anyone would listen to that ugly dyke is beyond me.

What I find interesting is that stated earlier in the Maddow clip, the government deficit was $5.5 Trillion when G.W. Bush entered office. Now, if I am to trust the wingnut whiners on the board, the deficit was $12.4 trillion when Obama took office.

Soo...the Deficit increased by $6.9 trillion under Bush, but the wingnuts had NO PROBLEM AT ALL WITH THE DEFICIT WHEN BUSH was President.

Suddenly, When a Dem is in office, the deficit became a major issue.

What a bunch of partisan bunk!

"We're going to raise it, as a responsible government must."

"This is really housekeeping, Tim."

"This has nothing to say...and nothing to do with future spending...this simply reflects decisions made in the past."

"And it ought to be treated as the housekeeping matter it is."

Indeed.

This is an ‘issue’ contrived by the right to use as a weapon against the left and enrage the Base.

You are only here to derail the thread with your hatred of Maddow and lesbians and Liberals.

All the better to deflect with and avoid the facts and truth.

the only problem is I never referenced "lesbians and Liberals" in any context etc...so I guess that makes you a hack.....
He wasn't quoting you, Mr. Partisan Hack.

Rachel Maddow = Common Sense??

I know - everyone who watches Fox is braindead.

Latest Cable News ratings -

Hell, she's behind that blow-hard Piers (said with a lisp) Morgan. :clap2:

Shit - she can't even keep up with that idiot Hannity

FNC Hannity 1,808 407 837
CNN Piers Morgan Tonight 1,050 206 318
MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show 852 265 438
CNBC WALT: MAN BEHIND THE MYTH 132 45 82
HLN DR. DREW 879 255 369

Why anyone would listen to that ugly dyke is beyond me.
So, ugly people shouldn't be listened to?

PH2009012701302.jpg

8870.jpg

20081125_coulteralienhand.jpg

Anyway, Rachel is cute!

Rachel-Maddow.jpg

6a00d83451c17f69e201348676ebdd970c-800wi

Stupid insults fronm the razist moron? What a shock....I don't like the quote thing here, thanks.

1# Show me one shred of evidence here of anything racist that I have ever posted? = You won't, because you're a liar and everyone here knows it. If not, step up to the truth plate yuh bottomfeeding puke bag? What a joke you are guy. :eusa_drool:

2# No, You're just too fucking stupid to figure out how to quote other posters here. Go to bed kido. Get off the dope. Mom is gonna kick your ass out sooner than later. :lol: ~BH

Lindsay Graham tells GOP wingnuts to STFU about the debt ceiling.

Yeah dumb shit, that's because Lindsay Graham is owned by the puppet masters just like your hero Obama. How about that you use what little part of your doped up brain that is left when you post here from now on? Just some advice to an asshole. I don't expect a suicidal idiot like yourself to listen to anything that would benefit your life in a positive way. It's eternally fucked anyway, so I clearly understand why you choose to not even bother. Just get out of your parents house and give them some peace from all the bong smoke coming up through the AC / heater vents. :razz: ~BH

Last edited:

Yeah dumb shit, that's because Lindsay Graham is owned by the puppet masters just like your hero Obama. How about that you use what little part of your doped up brain that is left when you post here from now on? Just some advice to an asshole. I don't expect a suicidal idiot like yourself to listen to anything that would benefit your life in a positive way. It's eternally fucked anyway, so I clearly understand why you choose to not even bother. Just get out of your parents house and give them some peace from all the bong smoke coming up through the AC / heater vents. :razz: ~BH
Don't go knocking bong smoke, now . . .

Hey man! Show Dick some respect! ;)

smiley_bong.gif
~BH

Hey man! Show Dick some respect! ;)

smiley_bong.gif
~BH
Good to see you, man! Great smilie! I'm stealing it to go with my collection:

loveweed.gif
420.gif

Forum List

Back