Mitch Daniels for 2012?

Mitch looks like another Chris Christie from NJ. OK he can strut his stuff. He actually has a record of running something successfully.

I like seeing people involved in the campaign. let him run and let's vette him.

What about his brother?

jack_daniels.jpg

' Daniels has successfully courted business investment and has welcomed "two Toyota plants, a Honda factory, a $500 million Nestlé facility, and a British Petroleum project that will bring $3.8 billion to the state ..." '

So he courted companies that (respectively) produced unsafe cars, poisoned Chinese infants and and destroyed the gulf coast. YEP, he's a fucking shoe in! You betcha :p

He invited corporations to supply jobs to his people? He must be totally evil. Who on earth supports jobs?!

He invited corporations to supply jobs to his people? He must be totally evil. Who on earth supports jobs?!

When a company does business with Robert Mugabe, and you try to lure that company to do business in your state, you have shown that you have NO MORAL FIBER.

End of story.

Yeah, tell that to the 10% unemployed in the nation.

I agree.

I like Daniels. From what I read he took a nearly bankrupt State and turned it around.

He did a great job in his State. If some want to cherry pick what and who can provide jobs, well I guess the unemployment line will still be there for em.

Don't know if he'll run for Prez but I sure hope he does.

Forum List

Back