Mit Romney and Newt already committed us to military action in Iran

They were barred from formally anexing the areas by the US, Europe, etc, all of whom swore that if Israel committed itself to a 2 state solution everything would be A-OK. We see how that worked out.

When did Israel commit itself to a 2 state solution? It would seem they've made it practically impossible. How can you have two equal states, if one is telling the other where they may or may not establish their capital?

They were barred from formally anexing the areas by the US, Europe, etc, all of whom swore that if Israel committed itself to a 2 state solution everything would be A-OK. We see how that worked out.

When did Israel commit itself to a 2 state solution? It would seem they've made it practically impossible. How can you have two equal states, if one is telling the other where they may or may not establish their capital?
Israel committed itself here in the Oslo Accords. Note the PLO never honored anything they had agreed to.
Oslo Accords - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many countries recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital?

Hey, Ahmed, shove it.
Israel won the land in several wars. They can do what they want with it. The Palis ought to be thankful they weren't removed and dumped in Jordan, like any other country would have done. Or rounded up and killed, as every Muslim country does.
The IAEA confirmed IRan is building nukes. Iran confirmed Iran is building nukes. Anyone who think Iran is not building nukes is an idiot.
You must be kidding look at the map of settlements:
two_state_solution_map.jpg

Israeli settlers have already admitted on illegal settlements being built several times on different videos if you want me to show you those as well

And the land that's not theirs yet? What do you think they do to it?:

]

Rounded up and killed like every Muslim country does? If anything most of these killoffs are done by dictators that were US supported at one given time or another, or am I wrong that this govt. did not support Saddam Huessin? You wanna argue that too moron? Come on now, you're going to look stupider and stupider the more you argue with me.

Hey what about the Spainish genocide against Muslims in that country? I'm sure you were for that too, fucking Nazi. You don't give a shit about random people and what their beliefs are or anything as long as you can see a label, the killing doesn't eat at your conscious does it?

Hey, sand-******. Sit on it.
I guess this one just slipped-by the Mods.

:eusa_think:

By there own words tonight in the debate both of those anti american assholes committed us to war with Iran. Thank god neither of them are president, and neither of them will be. The only two candidates that would avoid war with Iran is Huntsman, and Paul. All the rest would happily drag us into another decade long nation building adventure.

You are an Idiot. In their own Words they have both said the Military Option should be on the Table, as it always should. Only a fool think we can talk Iran out of Building Nukes, with just a carrot and no Big Stick to threaten with.

By there own words tonight in the debate both of those anti american assholes committed us to war with Iran. Thank god neither of them are president, and neither of them will be. The only two candidates that would avoid war with Iran is Huntsman, and Paul. All the rest would happily drag us into another decade long nation building adventure.

You are an Idiot. In their own Words they have both said the Military Option should be on the Table, as it always should. Only a fool think we can talk Iran out of Building Nukes, with just a carrot and no Big Stick to threaten with.
.....Yet, it was TWO FOOLS who created our....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back