Mit Romney and Newt already committed us to military action in Iran

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
By there own words tonight in the debate both of those anti american assholes committed us to war with Iran. Thank god neither of them are president, and neither of them will be. The only two candidates that would avoid war with Iran is Huntsman, and Paul. All the rest would happily drag us into another decade long nation building adventure.

So you're OK with Iran having a bomb, right? A couple of weeks ago the Iranians were discovered to be plotting to blow up the Saudi ambassador in a Washington restaurant. Are you OK with that too?
Sustained bombing campaign of Iran's nuclear installations is in order.

So you're OK with Iran having a bomb, right? A couple of weeks ago the Iranians were discovered to be plotting to blow up the Saudi ambassador in a Washington restaurant. Are you OK with that too?

Hey Dumbfuck, just cause your quick to believe all the propaganda on tv doesnt mean I am.

And yes I am ok with Iran having a nuke. I dont like it, but I would rather have that then more war, more spending, more neglecting the homeland, more global agitation, more militarism, more debt, more soldiers dead.

The truth is you dont support the troops. The truth is you and about half the dumbshits on this board are fascist dumb dumb, and you are certianly one of them. The truth is all you fucking morons looking for a war with Iran are really just chicken shit cowards that are scared of the whole world.

Rick Perry cock sucker.

Do not sit and lie like a liberal when trying to make a point favoring Dr. Paul. It makes you look like a leftist and it doesn't further your cause or garner support for Dr. Paul. Newt and Mitt did NOT commit any troops to war.. They stated a Reaganesque policy and drew a line in the sand, one which the majority of American's agree with. Iran can never have a nuclear weapon, period.

Hey Dumbfuck, just cause your quick to believe all the propaganda on tv doesnt mean I am.

And yes I am ok with Iran having a nuke. I dont like it, but I would rather have that then more war, more spending, more neglecting the homeland, more global agitation, more militarism, more debt, more soldiers dead.

The truth is you dont support the troops. The truth is you and about half the dumbshits on this board are fascist dumb dumb, and you are certianly one of them. The truth is all you fucking morons looking for a war with Iran are really just chicken shit cowards that are scared of the whole world.

Rick Perry cock sucker.

OK, so you support Iranian nuclear warheads.
You are either an idiot or a simp. OK, maybe both.

Newt and Mitt did NOT commit any troops to war.. They stated a Reaganesque policy and drew a line in the sand, one which the majority of American's agree with. Iran can never have a nuclear weapon, period.

Didn't watch the debate, but basically there are only two possibilities. Either in saying "Iran can never have a nuclear weapon, period," they DID commit us to war, or else what they said was just empty words. If we're not willing to go to war with Iran, there's no way we can stop them from getting nuclear weapons if they're determined enough to do it.

So either WTT is right, or these two candidates are all bluff.

(Which, come to think of it, WOULD be a "Reaganesque line in the sand." He was all talk and no action, too.)

Do not sit and lie like a liberal when trying to make a point favoring Dr. Paul. It makes you look like a leftist and it doesn't further your cause or garner support for Dr. Paul. Newt and Mitt did NOT commit any troops to war.. They stated a Reaganesque policy and drew a line in the sand, one which the majority of American's agree with. Iran can never have a nuclear weapon, period.

No you are the one lying. If either of those retards were president then the words they used tonight would have committed us to military action in Iran.

Newt and Mitt did NOT commit any troops to war.. They stated a Reaganesque policy and drew a line in the sand, one which the majority of American's agree with. Iran can never have a nuclear weapon, period.

Didn't watch the debate, but basically there are only two possibilities. Either in saying "Iran can never have a nuclear weapon, period," they DID commit us to war, or else what they said was just empty words. If we're not willing to go to war with Iran, there's no way we can stop them from getting nuclear weapons if they're determined enough to do it.

(Which, come to think of it, WOULD be a "Reaganesque line in the sand." He was all talk and no action, too.)

Thats pretty much how it went. Same rhetoric as Iraq, they will not be allowed to have a nuclear weapon by any means.

Iraq's weapons didnt exist, and neither does Irans. They just got smarter and knew they couldnt say they had them, so this time they are building them and must be stopped.

Chicken shit warmongering corporate liberals are pushing for this because of huge profits for the military industrial complex all paid for with debt to our corrupt banking establishment.

With Iraq you were anti american, anti troops if you didnt support the war. This time around if you support the war then your a fascist shitbag that doesnt support the troops. And rightly so, after a decade of war its time for them to come home.

"Reaganesque line in the sand."

Like after the US barracks bombings?

Or that line in the sand when we traded arms with Iran?

Or when we shot down the Iranian civilian air liner?

Wait, I forget the airliner incident May have been on Bush I's watch.

Or when we officially refused to condemn Sadam's use of WMD's on Iranian troops?

Last edited:
I believe we heard all of this about rhetoric about N. Korea too and we did nothing there. Do you really think that we will do anything to threaten the supply of oil from the Persian Gulf? As fragile as our economy is now a spike in oil prices would completely push us into a another recession if not a depression and what does that do to National Security?

As bad as a nuclear Iran would be I do not think they would use it because of the response. Yes they have some who might advocate it but they have rational people there too. Any use of a nuke by Iran would initiate a response of assured destruction of all of Iran's military bases, and religious bases. They would cease to exist within minutes.

Thats pretty much how it went. Same rhetoric as Iraq, they will not be allowed to have a nuclear weapon by any means.

Iraq's weapons didnt exist, and neither does Irans. They just got smarter and knew they couldnt say they had them, so this time they are building them and must be stopped.

Chicken shit warmongering corporate liberals are pushing for this because of huge profits for the military industrial complex all paid for with debt to our corrupt banking establishment.

With Iraq you were anti american, anti troops if you didnt support the war. This time around if you support the war then your a fascist shitbag that doesnt support the troops. And rightly so, after a decade of war its time for them to come home.

Iran's weapons don't exist?
What a dumbfuck. No wonder you like Paul.
Iran's nuclear program alarms world powers - CNN

I believe we heard all of this about rhetoric about N. Korea too and we did nothing there. Do you really think that we will do anything to threaten the supply of oil from the Persian Gulf? As fragile as our economy is now a spike in oil prices would completely push us into a another recession if not a depression and what does that do to National Security?

As bad as a nuclear Iran would be I do not think they would use it because of the response. Yes they have some who might advocate it but they have rational people there too. Any use of a nuke by Iran would initiate a response of assured destruction of all of Iran's military bases, and religious bases. They would cease to exist within minutes.

The IRanians plotted to blow up a Saudi diplomat in a Washington restaurant. Why do you think they wont use a nuclear bomb when they have already pledged to?

The IRanians plotted to blow up a Saudi diplomat in a Washington restaurant. Why do you think they wont use a nuclear bomb when they have already pledged to?

Like politicians pledge to do or not do things to get elected?
And then totally reverse once in office?

Some pledges are just hot air.

The same people who want gun control the keep guns out of the hands of maniancs want Iran to have a nuclear bomb.

No it doesn't make any sense.

Nuclear weapons are to nations what guns are to Americans. They give each a sense of courage and strength, pride even. Iran would be blown off the face of the earth if they ever engaged in nuclear attack, as we all would have been been had the Cold war gone bad. Consider too Pakistan and North Korea, are they stable places of peace and harmony? We live in a world in which humankind progresses too slowly while it possesses the ability to destroy all of life. In the end the universe will be quiet and not care. Enjoy the moment and vote for candidates that care for life.

The end is near? [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Our-Final-Hour-Scientists-Warning/dp/0465068634/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8[/ame]

Well basically in a nutshell, yeah. For all the accusations made against Iran, they've been pretty good players in the region. They assisted US efforts in Afghanistan and for that they got a US Backed PKK terrorist movement blowing up parts of Tehran and harrassing thier military on the borders. Turkey, a US ally and a part of NATO got pretty much the same thing. The belligerence that comes from this country against other nations is getting to a point of absurdity. Should Iran have a nuke? Well no. But it's not really going to change the equation all that much. No one will be able to invade again. That's about it.

Good point. Lots of people here in the USA would gladly nuke all of the middle east. Should the UN and Nato forces invade the United States on the premise of nuclear weapons?

Majority of American's agree with this really?

85% of Americans are against a war with Iran, most people I know see no threat to Iran having a nuke. I can't link an article because of my account but you can Google search it. I know down in the south (where you're probably from) it's a lil different because most of you are still being stringed like puppets by the media.

The fact is this, we don't know if Iran is even trying to make a nuclear weapon there's no evidence of it, in fact there's evidence against it. Yeah and I know you can cite fucking Google searched articles that say otherwise and I can cite other Google searched articles that say otherwise. But let me ask you this, do these articles mean ANYTHING?

You're fucking retarded I swear if you believe they do. STOP being influenced by shit you hear like a moron. THINK FOR YOURSELF. What does a war with Iran perputate in our BANKRUPT economy? That we're going to bomb and kill innocents in Iran, ruin lives, ruin a country, ruin this country, fuck the world because WE THINK that they MIGHT be TRYING to develop nuclear weapons that they MIGHT use against us? Are you fucking serious?

I cannot believe the sin among humanity especially among the US citizens. They have completely lost their way from the founding fathers as a whole and it makes me ashamed to be part of something that started off so great. Ron Paul supporters are our last true chance at taking this country.

There is nowhere left to run, if we lose America to another elitist run President we lose the world. We cannot stand down, we must register as Republicans and vote for Ron Paul, we must go to the streets and say the truth right now.

That people are fucking crazy here, that people are willing to start the biggest atrocities known to man in the form of war based on speculation amidst the complete hypocrisy that stands before us.

Ron Paul and his supporters are the heroes that the US needs but doesn't deserve. You are lucky that people in your country still have some sense on their shoulders and are willing to fight for this country and YOU still despite you being a complete tool for this global agenda.

Majority of American's agree with this really?

85% of Americans are against a war with Iran, most people I know see no threat to Iran having a nuke. I can't link an article because of my account but you can Google search it. I know down in the south (where you're probably from) it's a lil different because most of you are still being stringed like puppets by the media.

The fact is this, we don't know if Iran is even trying to make a nuclear weapon there's no evidence of it, in fact there's evidence against it. Yeah and I know you can cite fucking Google searched articles that say otherwise and I can cite other Google searched articles that say otherwise. But let me ask you this, do these articles mean ANYTHING?

You're fucking retarded I swear if you believe they do. STOP being influenced by shit you hear like a moron. THINK FOR YOURSELF. What does a war with Iran perputate in our BANKRUPT economy? That we're going to bomb and kill innocents in Iran, ruin lives, ruin a country, ruin this country, fuck the world because WE THINK that they MIGHT be TRYING to develop nuclear weapons that they MIGHT use against us? Are you fucking serious?

I cannot believe the sin among humanity especially among the US citizens. They have completely lost their way from the founding fathers as a whole and it makes me ashamed to be part of something that started off so great. Ron Paul supporters are our last true chance at taking this country.

There is nowhere left to run, if we lose America to another elitist run President we lose the world. We cannot stand down, we must register as Republicans and vote for Ron Paul, we must go to the streets and say the truth right now.

That people are fucking crazy here, that people are willing to start the biggest atrocities known to man in the form of war based on speculation amidst the complete hypocrisy that stands before us.

Ron Paul and his supporters are the heroes that the US needs but doesn't deserve. You are lucky that people in your country still have some sense on their shoulders and are willing to fight for this country and YOU still despite you being a complete tool for this global agenda.

While I believe that half of the liberal.inc asshats on this board are just stupid I think the other half either benifit from the status quo and the militarism, or they work for people that do. This presidential campain is expected to cross a billion dollars on both sides, to think that opinions here are all from citizens is just absurd. Our government is 100% corrupt and so is our media.

Same words spoken by many in the past from both sides,nothing new here,keeping Iran from nukes is a very wise idea,running on a hope they would never use one or let one be used is foolish.

Forum List

Back