MIT computer model predicts dramatic drop in quality of life around 2020 & end of civilization

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by MindWars, Aug 15, 2018.

1. evenflow1969

evenflow1969 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,134
    Info wars! Wow what shit that is! 1973 computer what does it have a meg of memory? Fun stuff, good waiste of ten minutes !

2. OldLady

OldLady Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,810
    But I've known homeless people living in their cars who came in and rummaged through our charity donations box for expired food to eat from the can, after they "borrowed" a spoon. Who didn't have money for more gas to run the engine for heat. Or a winter coat in February. I didn't see any X-boxes in the backseat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,838
    Suuuuuuuuuuuure, you were..... :4_13_65:

4. martybegan

martybegan Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,362
    Money will be pointless after the end. Invest in Horses, bows and arrows and cool Mongol looking leather armor.

5. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,509
    Which end?

6. OnePercenter

OnePercenter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,812
    The model didn't factor in idiots that voted for tRump.

If you want to reduce the national debt, make Marijuana and brothels legal in all 57 States and territories. In Nevada alone it produces $200M per year. That's $11.4B/yr.

7. james bond

james bond Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +707
    That's what I was thinking. DJT is in charge, so we should be doing great in 2020, and he be ready for re-election. However, the software makes the following projections. I'm not sure what kind of projection history it has since it's not mentioned.

"The name of the computer program is “World One”, and it was originally created by Jay Forrester

The prediction came from a programme nicknamed World One, which was developed by a team of MIT researchers and processed by Australia’s largest computer.

It was originally devised by computer pioneer Jay Forrester, after he was tasked by the Club of Rome to develop a model of global sustainability.

However, the shocking result of the computer calculations showed that the level of pollution and population would cause a global collapse by 2040."

"According to the model, life as we know it is about to change in a massive way

At this time the broadcasters addreses the audience: “At around 2020, the condition of the planet becomes highly critical.

“If we do nothing about it, the quality of life goes down to zero. Pollution becomes so seriously it will start to kill people, which in turn will cause the population to diminish, lower than it was in the 1900.

“At this stage, around 2040 to 2050, civilised life as we know it on this planet will cease to exist.”"

Sustainability I can accept.

Here's the fishy part.

"The fact that the Club of Rome was behind Jay Forrester’s work is a major red flag, because David Rockefeller and other globalists founded the Club of Rome and it has always been used to further the globalist agenda."

We don't need globalism again like during the Obama years. Fack that.

MIT Computer Model Predicts Dramatic Drop In Quality Of Life To 2020, "End Of Civilization" By 2040