MIT computer model predicts dramatic drop in quality of life around 2020 & end of civilization

MIT Computer Model Predicts Dramatic Drop In Quality Of Life Around 2020 And The “End Of Civilization” Around 2040

Is humanity approaching a major turning point?

A computer model that was originally developed in 1973 by a group of scientists at MIT is warning that things are about to dramatically change. If the computer predictions are accurate, our standard of living will start to decline dramatically around the year 2020, and we will witness the “end of civilization” around the year 2040. Of course this is not the first time ominous

View attachment 210469
-----------------------------------
No surprise there. To bad it can't have anti american's on the list only since they are worthless to society. Most are to far up the gov. azz to realize the real damage being done to all of humanity. All in the name of their GOD , the God of science knows all lmfao.....

The model is flawed and still has Hillary winning by a landslide. Once they correct that they'll see USA 4% GDP and we start paying off national debt

Last edited:
Where the hell is my robotic servant and flying car. Predictions of the future are retard exercises in futility.
And wasn't Florida supposed to be underwater by now?
No, dumb ass, but they are having increasing problems with sea water intrusion. Asses like you like to make up lies like this, concerning real problems.
I've been hearing that whole Chicken Little Florida is going to be underwater for over a decade now

Where the hell is my robotic servant and flying car. Predictions of the future are retard exercises in futility.
And wasn't Florida supposed to be underwater by now?
No, dumb ass, but they are having increasing problems with sea water intrusion. Asses like you like to make up lies like this, concerning real problems.
I've been hearing that whole Chicken Little Florida is going to be underwater for over a decade now

Arctic ice free: check
snow a thing of the past: check
Guam tipped over: check

MIT Computer Model Predicts Dramatic Drop In Quality Of Life Around 2020 And The “End Of Civilization” Around 2040

A computer model that was originally developed in 1973 by a group of scientists at MIT is warning that things are about to dramatically change. If the computer predictions are accurate, our standard of living will start to decline dramatically around the year 2020, and we will witness the “end of civilization” around the year 2040. Of course this is not the first time ominous

View attachment 210469
No surprise there. To bad it can't have anti american's on the list only since they are worthless to society. Most are to far up the gov. azz to realize the real damage being done to all of humanity. All in the name of their GOD , the God of science knows all lmfao.....
Info wars! Wow what shit that is! 1973 computer what does it have a meg of memory? Fun stuff, good waiste of ten minutes !

Since Corporate America with the help of Republicans have reduced Americans economic levels to poor, poor with credit, and rich, I feel the MIT model has some validity.
The US has the richest poor people in the world. Real poor people in other countries don't have smart phones, Xboxes, PlayStations and unlike the US there is a real chance they will starve to death.
But I've known homeless people living in their cars who came in and rummaged through our charity donations box for expired food to eat from the can, after they "borrowed" a spoon. Who didn't have money for more gas to run the engine for heat. Or a winter coat in February. I didn't see any X-boxes in the backseat.

My PayPal account is here for all the folks that won’t need their cash anymore when the world comes to an end in 15 months.

I'll go the extra mile and accept the money you can get out of your credit cards too, since you won't have to pay the bill.

I am hoping by the end of the day I’ll have enough money to build a pillow fort, but with stacks of cash instead.

Money will be pointless after the end. Invest in Horses, bows and arrows and cool Mongol looking leather armor.

View attachment 210469

The model is flawed and still has Hillary winning by a landslide. Once they correct that they'll see USA 4% GDP and we start paying off national debt

The model didn't factor in idiots that voted for tRump.

If you want to reduce the national debt, make Marijuana and brothels legal in all 57 States and territories. In Nevada alone it produces $200M per year. That's $11.4B/yr.

Garbage in
Garbage out

That's what I was thinking. DJT is in charge, so we should be doing great in 2020, and he be ready for re-election. However, the software makes the following projections. I'm not sure what kind of projection history it has since it's not mentioned.

"The name of the computer program is “World One”, and it was originally created by Jay Forrester

The prediction came from a programme nicknamed World One, which was developed by a team of MIT researchers and processed by Australia’s largest computer.

It was originally devised by computer pioneer Jay Forrester, after he was tasked by the Club of Rome to develop a model of global sustainability.

However, the shocking result of the computer calculations showed that the level of pollution and population would cause a global collapse by 2040."

"According to the model, life as we know it is about to change in a massive way

At this time the broadcasters addreses the audience: “At around 2020, the condition of the planet becomes highly critical.

“If we do nothing about it, the quality of life goes down to zero. Pollution becomes so seriously it will start to kill people, which in turn will cause the population to diminish, lower than it was in the 1900.

“At this stage, around 2040 to 2050, civilised life as we know it on this planet will cease to exist.”"

Sustainability I can accept.

Here's the fishy part.

"The fact that the Club of Rome was behind Jay Forrester’s work is a major red flag, because David Rockefeller and other globalists founded the Club of Rome and it has always been used to further the globalist agenda."

We don't need globalism again like during the Obama years. Fack that.

MIT Computer Model Predicts Dramatic Drop In Quality Of Life To 2020, "End Of Civilization" By 2040

Forum List

Back