Mistakes in movies or series.

pirates-caribbean-1024x624.jpg

One for me was Jurassic park (the original).

Where the T-rex eats the goat, on level ground with the kids in the SUV, comes crashing through, causes havoc and then knocks the SUV back over where he came crashing through earlier.... And there's a 100' drop through a tree now there because it is all of a sudden a cliff edge.

I think I remember hearing Spielberg talk about that saying that the lack of continuity was worth it for the scene. And that with the dino fight, people likely wouldn't be looking for something like that.

Where the T-rex eats the goat, on level ground with the kids in the SUV, comes crashing through, causes havoc and then knocks the SUV back over where he came crashing through earlier.... And there's a 100' drop through a tree now there because it is all of a sudden a cliff edge.

I think I remember hearing Spielberg talk about that saying that the lack of continuity was worth it for the scene. And that with the dino fight, people likely wouldn't be looking for something like that.
Hello, I did not like that scene with the goat, i have some goat in the Neighbors we could ear those bell in the Morning but great film anyway

One goof that I have noticed in a series that is still in production is Erin celebrating her 40th birthday during on episode of Blue Bloods when her 40th birthday was actually mentioned in an earlier season.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hello, I did not like that scene with the goat, i have some goat in the Neighbors we could ear those bell in the Morning but great film anyway

I thought it was pretty impressive and Spielbergian if that's a word. Like Jaws, where the signs of the shark and threat of the shark is everywhere but it's quite a while before you actually see the shark, the dread is already there.

With the cup of water, and the missing goat, it builds up the T-rex so much before it actually appears on the screen. Great shooting there IMO. Even with the error.

During my most favorite TV show Perfect Strangers, we see Larry and Balki in like three different apartment settings.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back