Missouri

Missouri stayed red. BARELY red. I stand corrected in my blue state prediction. And, much to my ire, our little bellweather status seems to have not worked out last night. Then again, perhaps Missouri is still more accurate than the numbers overtly suggest. The nation is still divided, to say the least. What struck me in last nights election results is that, for example virginia, Obama may have won the state with close blue counties but the RED counties were still drastically skewed to red. interesting to say the least.

I don't think they should spend the time or money on finding out who won Missouri. Obama won the election and I believe Missouri is in a recession right now. Let's not spend excess money where you don't have to.

well as i drove past a little sign for Palen's 'road to victory" rally.

i did at least get to chuckle that the real road to victory wasn't down that street.

too bad for my Missouri though...

I've been proud of the bellweather nature of the state...now we're dragging...

I don't think they should spend the time or money on finding out who won Missouri. Obama won the election and I believe Missouri is in a recession right now. Let's not spend excess money where you don't have to.

Wrong. Every vote counts no mtter the outcome. We owe it to the people of Missouri to count their votes. The outcome is decided, but those people excercise their right and we owe it to them to count them. Some things are more important than money.

Forum List

Back