Missouri To Adopt Arizona Immigration Bill?

I highly doubt it. There is a reason you see that article from a Springfield paper instead of from one of our larger cities. Missouri's southwest is extremely conservative but the rest of the state along every major highway won't allow a similar type of policy as AZ has. Missouri is BARELY conservative. BARELY.

This type of law appealed to AZ because of the close proximity to the border. Missouri has no such thing. As someone who has lived here his entire life I'd bet that we won't see the passage of anything similar to the AZ law. And, for the record, some of our state Republicans are batshit crazy anyway. There is a Republican in KC that literally wants to ban alcohol and nudity AT STRIP BARS (who already only serve non-alcoholic beverages at full nude places). And, if i'm not mistaken, that nut bar from St. Charles tried to move the Missouri Show Me State Games from Columbia to St. Charles after we passed our med marijuana ordinance... which was laughed out of the legislature.

And, be sure, Missouri has a lot of things to boycott. Budweiser (which I already boycott because it's owned by a bunch of belgian fucking vampires), Monsanto, Bass Pro Shops etc...

I highly doubt it. There is a reason you see that article from a Springfield paper instead of from one of our larger cities. Missouri's southwest is extremely conservative but the rest of the state along every major highway won't allow a similar type of policy as AZ has. Missouri is BARELY conservative. BARELY.

This type of law appealed to AZ because of the close proximity to the border. Missouri has no such thing. As someone who has lived here his entire life I'd bet that we won't see the passage of anything similar to the AZ law. And, for the record, some of our state Republicans are batshit crazy anyway. There is a Republican in KC that literally wants to ban alcohol and nudity AT STRIP BARS (who already only serve non-alcoholic beverages at full nude places). And, if i'm not mistaken, that nut bar from St. Charles tried to move the Missouri Show Me State Games from Columbia to St. Charles after we passed our med marijuana ordinance... which was laughed out of the legislature.

And, be sure, Missouri has a lot of things to boycott. Budweiser (which I already boycott because it's owned by a bunch of belgian fucking vampires), Monsanto, Bass Pro Shops etc...

Not to mention the fact that Budweiser tastes like shit...

Oh I dunno.. it's a local favorite. I'd drink more Budweiser if, like I mentioned, it were not owned by a bunch of foreign leaches.

I'm ex-Army... I've drank worse.. MUCH worse

I hope that very soon the illegal Mexican aliens will find life too difficult here in the US and drag their asses back to their own country - and take all of those stupid Mexican flags with them.

I'm ex-Army... I've drank worse.. MUCH worse

I will show my age, but "Red, White & Blue" beer was always a mainstay at the AF parties

If anything... this should be a wake up call to the fed to start enforcing immigration laws...

But with this cast in charge, I still severely doubt it

You're right. The Dem and GOP leadership have shown through successive Administrations that they don;t want to stop illegal immigration.

The fact that they are well aware of is that you cannot have a nation if you refuse to distinguish between citizens and non-citizens.

And that's why they don't enforce immigration laws. They have an unspoken policy of destroying us as a nation in order to eventually assimilate us into a broader international system.

They're already working it at all other levels - security, finance, environment, etc. Immigration is just one more level to force us to eventually integrate into a planned multi-national system of government where we will still have a Congress but we'll be under the policy guidelines of a supranational organization, similar to our subservience to the WTO and NAFTA.

Why shouldn't there be an immigration bill in all 50 states? What's appalling is the fact that Americans have to show their birth certificate EVERY time they renew their driver's license. And the Mexicans (at least here anyway) get a free pass. I did witness this first hand. In one line I seen an American get sent home to retrieve their license. You know how aggravating that is especially after waiting in a long line before getting served. Not to mention you must have a birth certificate initially before getting tested for a license or state ID. Then about five minutes later their was this Mexican to renew his license, he acted as if he did understand English, was asked about his birth certificate and stood their not doing anything. After asking him six or seven times for it, she just gave up and renewed it for him. Took his picture and he didn't take the eye test.

I asked the gal that waited on him when it was my turn and she just shrugged her shoulders without an answer.:mad:

Forum List

Back