Missouri throws money at Illinois

No nudity and alcohol at strip clubs? Aren't they no longer strip clubs then? :lol:

Pretty much this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHir5nF5l-g]YouTube - coyote ugly[/ame]

Pretty much. And since St. Louis sits on the river...guess where all the new bars are going to be now?

Governor is a moron.

So where will Corndog go to pee on the strippers now? :confused:

ang0304l.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty much. And since St. Louis sits on the river...guess where all the new bars are going to be now?

Governor is a moron.

I'll say. So much for being a Conservative Republican. :lol:

A) I haven't been to a strip club in 15 years
B) I have never claimed to be a Republican and have in fact told you that before
C) You're still a pathetic fucking child who found daddies shoes in the closet and is desperately trying to play big boy.

B) I have never claimed to be a Republican and have in fact told you that before
C) You're still a pathetic fucking child who found daddies shoes in the closet and is desperately trying to play big boy.

You're the governor of Missouri? Oh wow. :rofl:

Governor is a moron.

He wasn't talking to you. He was making a general comment about the story.

Oh, maybe he was about the conservative republican comment........ that is possible I admit, but he was still talkin that bullshit about me, so fuck him.

Oh, maybe he was about the conservative republican comment........ that is possible I admit, but he was still talkin that bullshit about me, so fuck him.

You are a moron of epic proportions. You shot yourself in the foot there Elmer, why not go back and read the post I was responding to. You weren't even mentioned. :rofl:

What bullshit? You're the one who bragged about pissing on a chick, not me.

Having problems understanding whom was talking to whom? Go take a nap or something. You've been on here for almost 36 hours seemingly straight.

Having problems understanding whom was talking to whom? Go take a nap or something. You've been on here for almost 36 hours seemingly straight.

I guess the strip clubs are closed on Sunday in Corndog's parts. Thank goodness, so the USMB could have his insights once again for 157 times a day!

It has been that way for at least over 50 years now anyway. Almost all cities & counties have these rules. Limits on liqueur license, regulation size rubber underpants under the panties or thong on strippers, Some strip clubs serve no alcohol but allow you to bring your own booze & usually have a liqueur store next door.

Nearly all the wild nightclubs, strip clubs & whore houses are located across the river in Illinois. Missouri also used to not have gambling or lottery so people also crossed over to play. They also did not use to sell booze in Missouri on Sunday so people crossed over for that to. Those cities in Illinois that allow all this are hell holes & crime infested cesspools. Check out East St. Louis, IL., Sauget, IL., & Brooklyn, IL. They are dangerous places to be. The surrounding cities in Illinois that do not allow this are much nicer.

Iowa had 16 year age limit drinking law years back when Missouri had a 21 year age limit. Guess where most teens went to party from the time they got their drivers license until they turned 21.

Forum List

Back