Missouri Rep Todd Akin Should Go To the Republican Convention

Should Missouri Rep Todd Akin Go To the Republican Convention?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know/Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
YES, he should go - and should be allowed to speak! After all, his views represent the GOP platform.

I find it shocking, shocking, I tells ya, that Republicans might try to silence Akin's freedom of speech.

And while on the way to the RNC, if Akin could just swing by and pick up George and Laura Bush, that would be great.

YES, he should go - and should be allowed to speak! After all, his views represent the GOP platform.

I find it shocking, shocking, I tells ya, that Republicans might try to silence Akin's freedom of speech.

And while on the way to the RNC, if Akin could just swing by and pick up George and Laura Bush, that would be great.

Yet once again, a retard on the left shoots her mouth off about freedom of speech where no 1st amendment rights are implicated. Why do you use your asshole as a mouth?

Yet once again, a retard on the left shoots her mouth off about freedom of speech where no 1st amendment rights are implicated. Why do you use your asshole as a mouth?

Akin's not free to go where he was previously invited? As the British might say, "bad show, lads"!

Akin's not free to go where he was previously invited? As the British might say, "bad show, lads"!
And that has what to do with Akins "freedom of speech"? Oh. Nothing. You are just a moron of epic proportions. Go find a cop car to shit on.

GO? He should be the Keynote Speaker! He and Ryan should hold hands and kiss and talk about their " Forced Rape" discussions.

And that has what to do with Akins "freedom of speech"? Oh. Nothing. You are just a moron of epic proportions. Go find a cop car to shit on.

If you're a freedom-loving, principled conservative, you should contact Rep Akins and INSIST that he stand up for his deeply held beliefs by continuing to run for the Senate seat (since he DID win the primary) while also showing up at the RNC which he obviously has previously been invited to attend.

But maybe you're more in favor of censorship and circumventing the democratic process...

Forum List

Back