VIP Member
Mar 16, 2010
Missouri has indeed spoken. :clap2:

Missouri
Precincts Reporting: 2876 Of 3354 85%
Winner Candidate Incumbent Votes Vote %
X Yes 565,695 71%
No 230,214 29%

The Democrats keep trying to sell the idea that approval for Obamacare is going up. That will be a hard point to carry considering that Missouri is one of the poorer states, and Obamacare would benefit most of the people there.

The Democrats keep trying to sell the idea that approval for Obamacare is going up. That will be a hard point to carry considering that Missouri is one of the poorer states, and Obamacare would benefit most of the people there.

Prop C isn't taking away Obamacare, it's giving people choice if they choose to use it.

Prop C isn't taking away Obamacare, it's giving people choice if they choose to use it.

That mandate is the heart of Obamacare, without it the whole thing falls apart.

With or without Prop C Obamacare is doomed to fall apart anyway. Obama hasn't figured out a way to pay for it.

Besides, liberals seem to prefer choice when it comes to abortions. "It's a woman's body to do as she choose." Well same goes for healthcare. Folks should choose which healthcare plan to choose for their own good.

Personally, I don't need Obamacare. I have great coverage through my job. So I expressed my choice loud and clear at the polls today. Yes on prop C.

Well, here comes another lawsuit... No one challenges the Messiah!!!! The Obama admin is going to have a bunch of lawsuits on their hand in the next few months... But if there is one thing they are good at it's taking things away from other people.... God knows they sure don't know anything about the economy.

Forum List

Back