Missouri Professor Arrested for Beating 14 Year Old for Not Wearing Hijab

Coulda been a lot worse.

"On March 11, 2002, a fire at a girls' school in Mecca, Saudi Arabia killed fifteen people, all young girls. The event was especially notable due to complaints that Saudi Arabia's "religious police" (aka the Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice) stopped schoolgirls from leaving the burning building and hindered rescue workers because the girls were not wearing correct Islamic dress"
2002 Mecca girls' school fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He will lose his job.

So should the Jewish 'strong men' who enforce the strict standards of the more conservative sects of Judaism.

Hijab isn't actually required by Islam. It's a cultural practice, not religious. It's akin to Catholics not eating meat on Friday. That's not scriptural either. Someone they wish to emulate may have done it, but there's no commandment to do it.

We had to put three fathers and older sons on notice in our East Texas school district that any violence of any sort, or even suggested, would result in immediate arrest, large performance bonds for release, and the involvement of CPS.

Had no problems in almost ten years.

He will lose his job.

So should the Jewish 'strong men' who enforce the strict standards of the more conservative sects of Judaism.
Does this actually happen or are you lying again, trying to make Islam out to be no more evil than any other religion?

Stop lying, Leftists!
:lol: Of course, it happens. Talk to any Jew you know in those sects in NY and Philadelphia, etc., about women being forced to live the standards under the threat of physical violence.

Hijab isn't actually required by Islam. It's a cultural practice, not religious. It's akin to Catholics not eating meat on Friday. That's not scriptural either. Someone they wish to emulate may have done it, but there's no commandment to do it.
Catholics aren't "scriptural" nor is being "scriptural" scriptural. You can promote the sola scriptura heresy all you want, but it has nothing to do with us.

He will lose his job.

Does this actually happen or are you lying again, trying to make Islam out to be no more evil than any other religion?

Stop lying, Leftists!
:lol: Of course, it happens. Talk to any Jew you know in those sects in NY and Philadelphia, etc., about women being forced to live the standards under the threat of physical violence.

You're lying.

Happens all the time in Islam. Koran even has instructions on how to beat your wife.

Assistant professor arrested for assaulting girl for not wearing hijab
The establishment has accepted this as okay if it is done everywhere but here. It makes no sense to me as I do not believe in "an enemy of my enemy is automatically a friend". People need to get through their heads that an enemy is an enemy is an enemy and not a friend in any manner.

Exactly which establishment are you referring to?

Catholics aren't "scriptural" nor is being "scriptural" scriptural. You can promote the sola scriptura heresy all you want, but it has nothing to do with us.

Precious few understand me as it is. If I spoke at my full ability and didn't dumb myself down for the majority here, it'd be no one. :)

Precious few understand me as it is. If I spoke at my full ability and didn't dumb myself down for the majority here, it'd be no one. :)
Applying sola scriptura to the Catholic Church is about as dumb as it gets.

Forum List

Back