Missouri Lawmaker Wants Women to Give Reason For Abortion

A good answer would be, "because a Republican raped me and I don't want to raise the spawn of the devil."

I think I'll hand out some cards in MO with suggestions on how to answer that question.

His goal is obvious; to reduce the number of abortions. While most people might disagree with his proposal, he is acting out of good conscience. There are many people who would like those numbers decreased. But the only suggestions I've seen involve sex ed for young girls and of course, the majority of women aborting are not young girls. It's not a matter of ignorance.

Any other ideas?

How about we teach them when they are young, so they don't make the mistake when they are older?
And his goal is to be involved in our lifes, and our decisions. Asking a women why she is having abortion is not going to reduce the number of abortions, it will just increase the amount of paperwork.

Why won't these jackasses give up already. You lost, abortion is legal and has been for a while now. Unreal, how about focusing your efforts on actually helping unwanted babies, help people keep or take care of their babies

"His recommendation is part of a bill sponsored by his Senate colleague Rob Mayer (R - Dexter) that would require women to wait 24 hours before having an abortion and be informed of the pain the fetus would endure as a result of the procedure."

The guy has boundary issues. But their real aim is probably this. ^

THe "Pain the fetus feels' is just ridiculous, like this bozo knows of any pain, the fetus in most abortions doesn't have that kind of higher brain power. Should we also tell the pain bacteria feel when we take antibiiotics? Or the food we eat?

Forum List

Back