Missouri Lawmaker Says Consensual Rape in Debate About New Abortion Laws

Yep... plus he is a former law enforcement officer.

"A Missouri state lawmaker was met with hisses when he used the phrase "consensual rape" during a highly charged House debate on a bill that would ban abortions at eight weeks, including in cases of rape and incest.

Republican Rep. Barry Hovis, of Cape Girardeau, said in the chamber Friday that most of the sexual assaults he handled before retiring from law enforcement weren't strangers "jumping out of the bushes" but instead "date rapes or consensual rapes.""

Missouri lawmaker tries to walk back 'consensual rape' remark

These are the idiots making laws for people...

Can someone please define consensual rape?

Definitely a typical Republican. Republicans are okay with sexual harassers on the Fed and people who commit sexual assault on the Supreme Court. They attack women who come forward.

The bitch lied...anyone with an ounce of sense knows that by now.

Of course it is you....soooooo

Kavanaugh lied under oath. Since you don't have a ounce of sense how would you know? Suburban women showed who they believe by voting for Democrats by a nearly 2-1 margin in some states/.

You lying is so you. Calling her a bitch shows what you think of women.

The self-hate indicated by many women (not a majority, thank goodness) is a very very sad thing. Phyllis Schlafly is a pathetic example of the type.

I think those Republicans should try some of that 'consensual rape' and see how they like it
They've got some lovely lovely thoughts on rape, don't they?
upload_2019-5-18_7-18-42.png

Consensual rape

Girl 1 "I had the best sex of my life last night with the guy I met Friday."

Girl 2 "Has he called you?"

Girl 1 "No..... OMG! I've been raped. I'm going to the cops right now."
I know

All women lie about rape, they secretly enjoy it
how do you know that???
Everyone knows that

Look, these women are just asking to be raped
They wear suggestive clothing, wear perfume, go out after 10 o’clock

They deserve what they get
These sluts make me so angry when they accuse good young men of doing stuff that THEY MADE HAPPEN THROUGH THEIR SLUTTY BEHAVIOUR.

"A Missouri state lawmaker was met with hisses when he used the phrase "consensual rape" during a highly charged House debate on a bill that would ban abortions at eight weeks, including in cases of rape and incest.

Republican Rep. Barry Hovis, of Cape Girardeau, said in the chamber Friday that most of the sexual assaults he handled before retiring from law enforcement weren't strangers "jumping out of the bushes" but instead "date rapes or consensual rapes.""

Definitely a typical Republican. Republicans are okay with sexual harassers on the Fed and people who commit sexual assault on the Supreme Court. They attack women who come forward.

Kavanaugh lied under oath. Since you don't have a ounce of sense how would you know? Suburban women showed who they believe by voting for Democrats by a nearly 2-1 margin in some states/.

Calling her a bitch, shows what she thinks of that particular woman.

You are the one conflating the individual with the group.

These are the people in the GOP voting in Red states to control women's bodies.

This is what happens when a bunch of men get together to create a law that involves a woman's body.

Lots of laws control people's bodies.

Does it bother you when a woman gets to vote on laws that control men's bodies, or are you a complete hypocrite just spewing shit?

Name a law that controls only men's bodies.

That was a poor moving of the goal posts. I give it a 4.

Try again lefty.

Does it bother you when a woman gets to vote on laws that control men's bodies, or are you a complete hypocrite just spewing shit?

Just certain ones...such as yourself. You are a woman right? It's difficult to tell with leftists...the women are manly and themen feminine. So confusing

By the way it's Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh....:up_yours:

Consensual rape

Girl 1 "I had the best sex of my life last night with the guy I met Friday."

Girl 2 "Has he called you?"

Girl 1 "No..... OMG! I've been raped. I'm going to the cops right now."
I know

All women lie about rape, they secretly enjoy it
how do you know that???
Everyone knows that

Look, these women are just asking to be raped
They wear suggestive clothing, wear perfume, go out after 10 o’clock

They deserve what they get
These sluts make me so angry when they accuse good young men of doing stuff that THEY MADE HAPPEN THROUGH THEIR SLUTTY BEHAVIOUR.
These young men are the true victims. These Jezabells and Floozies go around seducing them and then make up lies that they didn’t want the guy to rip off their panties.
Like they really don’t enjoy rough sex

This is what happens when a bunch of men get together to create a law that involves a woman's body.

Name a law that controls only men's bodies.

That was a poor moving of the goal posts. I give it a 4.

Try again lefty.

She asked for a law that controls men’s bodies

You failed to provide one

I think its when a women really wants it but doesnt want to seem like a slut and pushes the guy into taking it,,,

its happened to me several times and all of them ended in long relationships,,,,

No means no. End of story.

A simple word....so hard for some men to understand and accept.

Consensual rape is when a woman decides after the fact that the sex she had with some poor guy was rape.
If the term consensual rape seems idiotic that's because it is but many men, mostly college students, have discovered after a night of consensual sex that they have been charged with rape so there you are.

A ridiculous name for a ridiculous "crime".

Last edited:
Consensual rape is when a woman decides after the fact that the sex she had with some poor guy was rape.
If the term consensual rape seems idiotic that's because it is but many men, mostly college students, have discovered
after a night of consensual sex that they have been charged with rape so there you.

A ridiculous name for a ridiculous "crime".
You mean when she was falling down drunk?

I think its when a women really wants it but doesnt want to seem like a slut and pushes the guy into taking it,,,

its happened to me several times and all of them ended in long relationships,,,,

hate to break it to you, but with some women no means yes,,,

Oh really? I see your problem.

I hate to break it to you, but you are wrong in the eye of the law. If a woman says no, then you better stop, if not risk a rape case.

There is no argument here.

sorry but when the women wants it she wants it,,,she only says no while she undress's

and also the law says she has to file a complaint,,,

I definitely see your problem here.

Shut up, you moron. It never means yes, and you're a piece of shit for thinking it does. You almost had a good argument, but you had to blow it with this bullshit.

You don't understand at all. Women don't play coy because we're worried about looking like sluts. That's just something we say to men to feed your petty egos, so you can get your jollies by thinking you seduced us in spite of ourselves. The real reason women aren't willing to be assertive and make a move is because they're afraid of rejection. They don't want to make the first move because they don't want to get shot down. They don't want to give in to your first move, because they are afraid they might be misreading your intentions, or that you'll change your mind. So they drag you along, further and further, until they've satisfied just about every irrational sense of rejection risk their delusional minds can think of. Sure, there may be a pinch of self consciousness about public appearances. But it's not because women are afraid of looking like sluts. The only people who (claim to) object to women being sluts is other women, competing for the same men. But the only real social stigma women fear stems from status implications. If you take the hottest guy in town to bed, that's a plus for your status. If you had to settle for some broke loser, that's a minus on your status. Sometimes you don't realize that a guy dinged your status score until after the deed has been done.

You would have been right to say many women attempt to manipulate sexual rituals to shift a substantial burden onto men, and that some will even leverage those things to nefarious ends (like a buyer's remorse claim of rape after a consensual hook-up). But you had to go full retard.
sorry but I cant discuss sex with a women that makes her living at it

Wait... do you think the poster is REALLY Stormy Daniels?
I really really see his problem now.

women can do what they want with their bodys,,,its the child that is being killed and thats not her body

Child? This from a poster who thinks that it's ok to have sex with a woman who is saying "No"..........

It takes a Republican to offer a class on 'consensual rape'

I bet he voted for the fornicator N chief ................

You say fornicator like it is a bad thing.

Are you a virgin?

Fascinating..............................

Rape controls men's bodies in order to prevent sexual crimes just as abortion laws control women's bodies to prevent them from harming the helpless human being in their womb.

Is that really "funny"? Only if you find humor in murder of the unprotected.
I'll bet you would have laughed your head off on the old white master's plantations.

Forum List

Back