Missouri is kkk country

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results." -- Sanford D. Horwitt from "Let Them Call Me Rebel"

i'll remember that every time one of your kind brings up the name Robert Byrd.

:thup:

Read the post, then reply. Chimpanzees could have come up with something better.

i did read it. you are not quite as profound as your ego seems to think.

My Grandfather Charles 'charlie' Hall. became a member when he was 16, was the best pool and snooker player at that time. In fact, that is how he made ends meet during the depression. He also was a carpenter. Searching for any one who may have known him. He married my Grandmother, Naomi. My Grandfather the youngest of the family.... 6'6" my Grandmother black hair, 5' 2" eyes of blue.email [email protected] My name Diane May Hall(Isaacson).

My Grandfather Charles 'charlie' Hall. became a member when he was 16, was the best pool and snooker player at that time. In fact, that is how he made ends meet during the depression. He also was a carpenter. Searching for any one who may have known him. He married my Grandmother, Naomi. My Grandfather the youngest of the family.... 6'6" my Grandmother black hair, 5' 2" eyes of blue.email [email protected] My name Diane May Hall(Isaacson).

A member of USMB?

MISSOURI IS KKK COUNTRY.
After all Missouri is KKK country and nothing less was expected. Most of the people attending the meeting were white.
I was stationed at Whiteman AFB in Missouri from 1986-88 with my Asian wife and our half-mongrel kids. Everywhere we went people were very nice to us whether we were in Kansas City or the farmlands, it didn't matter. The people of Missouri were great to us.

MISSOURI IS KKK COUNTRY.
After all Missouri is KKK country and nothing less was expected. Most of the people attending the meeting were white.
I was stationed at Whiteman AFB in Missouri from 1986-88 with my Asian wife and our half-mongrel kids. Everywhere we went people were very nice to us whether we were in Kansas City or the farmlands, it didn't matter. The people of Missouri were great to us.

You refer to your kids as "mongrels"? Isn't that pejorative?

I was born in Southern Missouri and spent the first 18 years of my life there and am now back here.

I've never viewed the Klan as having any sort of influence or sway in this state. Simply because a chapter of kluckers got together and decided to adopt a highway doesn't mean Missouri is KKK country.

In fact, I've never seen a white hood in this state.

You refer to your kids as "mongrels"? Isn't that pejorative?
Asians refer to mixed race people as "halfies" or "hafu" if you speak Japanese. Half people.

Mongrels may be pejorative as you say but at least it acknowledges them as "full people". I sometimes called them "little shits" or "little bastards" too when they deserved it. Ah the joys of parenthood! :lol:

Judging from the video, I'd say her damages are about $3

Or whatever a new Rosa Parks poster costs.

MISSOURI IS KKK COUNTRY

Senator Clair McCaskill of Missouri was holding a town hall meeting in KKK country and the lady that was attacked by a man was clearly racist. He would not have done that to a white woman or they would have been all over him like there were on the black woman. She was NOT displaying her poster of Rosa Parks, which had nothing to do with healthcare. She had it rolled up and was asked by a reporter if she could take a picture of it and it was while she had it unrolled, laying in a chair and the reporter was taking the picture, the mean old man grabbed it out of her hand and ripped it up. She was led away by 4 policemen and others followed and one policeman took the white man away.

IT WAS NOT HIS JOBS TO POLICE POSTERS THAT DAY AND WAS CLEARLY AN ACT OF RACISM BY THE MAN AND THE POLICEMEN.

I'll Paypal you $20 if you make just ONE post while you're sober.

I dont understand all the hate that the kkk can inflict on others. I thought this was the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.. Uncover your faces and let us see what the KKK looks like. Im sure that all of you who are claiming to be of a pure white race. You better check your family tree. You are all mixed with something wether its of Latino , Negro, Jew , ect. Who do you think you are judging races?
I am a German Gew , Indian , Black Irish , one side of my family came to this country from Germany in the 1800`s. The other is American Indian. They would never think of stooping down to your level of victimizeing people who live in the United States Of America. Weather it would be a white, black , hispanic , ect. I dont believe any of the KKK members are constructive members of society in a positive way. Come judgement day, you will be the one burning . Hate will never get you anywhere. You are supposed to love everyone no matter who it is or what color of skin . There s only one judge and that is GOD. If you are a true cristian you would not judge or hurt anyone. Lets see who gets the last laugh.. May God Bless all who are true Americans and live in harmony with others..

MISSOURI IS KKK COUNTRY

Senator Clair McCaskill of Missouri was holding a town hall meeting in KKK country and the lady that was attacked by a man was clearly racist. He would not have done that to a white woman or they would have been all over him like there were on the black woman. She was NOT displaying her poster of Rosa Parks, which had nothing to do with healthcare. She had it rolled up and was asked by a reporter if she could take a picture of it and it was while she had it unrolled, laying in a chair and the reporter was taking the picture, the mean old man grabbed it out of her hand and ripped it up. She was led away by 4 policemen and others followed and one policeman took the white man away.

IT WAS NOT HIS JOBS TO POLICE POSTERS THAT DAY AND WAS CLEARLY AN ACT OF RACISM BY THE MAN AND THE POLICEMEN.

probably one off the offspring of these activities

January 27, 2000
By: Michael Patrick Carney
State Capital Bureau
JEFFERSON CITY - While lawmakers have kept gay sexual acts illegal in Missouri, it is legal to have sex with an animal.

The absence of a law that bans sexual contact with family pets and farm animals has gotten the attention of one state lawmaker.

"This makes us look like a backward state"

Bestiality Legal in Missouri

you think ?...lol

Forum List

Back