Missouri is kkk country

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
MISSOURI IS KKK COUNTRY

Senator Clair McCaskill of Missouri was holding a town hall meeting in KKK country and the lady that was attacked by a man was clearly racist. He would not have done that to a white woman or they would have been all over him like there were on the black woman. She was NOT displaying her poster of Rosa Parks, which had nothing to do with healthcare. She had it rolled up and was asked by a reporter if she could take a picture of it and it was while she had it unrolled, laying in a chair and the reporter was taking the picture, the mean old man grabbed it out of her hand and ripped it up. She was led away by 4 policemen and others followed and one policeman took the white man away.

IT WAS NOT HIS JOBS TO POLICE POSTERS THAT DAY AND WAS CLEARLY AN ACT OF RACISM BY THE MAN AND THE POLICEMEN.

After all Missouri is KKK country and nothing less was expected. Most of the people attending the meeting were white.

Woa, bitch.. you might want to check yourself at the doorway. I can show you VIDEO of what happens to white supremacists that come to Missouri.. can you do the same with your state, ****?

And the man was arrested on assault charges, what more do you want?

Oh, and next time, provide a link.

One more thing...

The man, James Winfrey, was a volunteer working the event. There was a "No Poster" rule in effect for the "meeting." The woman, Maxine Johnson, was unrolling her poster "to show the reporter." Winfrey would have been better served if he had exercised better judgement and been more polite, just as Johnson would have been better served if she had exercised better judgement and left her poster at outside.

Who Was This Man Volunteering For? (Wizbang)

MISSOURI IS KKK COUNTRY

Senator Clair McCaskill of Missouri was holding a town hall meeting in KKK country and the lady that was attacked by a man was clearly racist. He would not have done that to a white woman or they would have been all over him like there were on the black woman. She was NOT displaying her poster of Rosa Parks, which had nothing to do with healthcare. She had it rolled up and was asked by a reporter if she could take a picture of it and it was while she had it unrolled, laying in a chair and the reporter was taking the picture, the mean old man grabbed it out of her hand and ripped it up. She was led away by 4 policemen and others followed and one policeman took the white man away.

IT WAS NOT HIS JOBS TO POLICE POSTERS THAT DAY AND WAS CLEARLY AN ACT OF RACISM BY THE MAN AND THE POLICEMEN.

After all Missouri is KKK country and nothing less was expected. Most of the people attending the meeting were white.

Yeah he's the KKK because he ripped up a picture of Rosa Parks.

Maybe he was just enraged ? Of course if the man were black, and it was a picture of a white person he ripped up, you wouldn't say squat.

Woa, bitch.. you might want to check yourself at the doorway. I can show you VIDEO of what happens to white supremacists that come to Missouri.. can you do the same with your state, ****?

I'm sure the black supremacists get a hearty welcome.

I'm sure the black supremacists get a hearty welcome.

Log off of the internets. your stupidity quota is bursting.

MISSOURI IS KKK COUNTRY

Odd. I just got back from spending a week in MO, and hey were some of the least assuming, and nicest people I ever laid eyes on...

lol Even though the KKK is pretty much dead. The black racists are the ones we have to watch out for as they have political power and have in the last election used intimidation against voters.

MISSOURI IS KKK COUNTRY

I am a liberal, a Missourian, and I voted for McCaskill and Obama.

Your blanket statement about an entire state is absurd. In two decades of living in the state (and one decade living elsewhere), I've yet to see a single Klan event or white robe and I am from Southern Missouri.

You could have at least supported your claim by linking the rather embarassing fact that the KKK was allowed to adopt a highway in Missouri, but then you would have to add the rather humorous P.S.

snopes.com: Rosa Parks Highway and KKK

To some people, anytime a white person does something that they don't like to a black person, that person is a KKK member. Now it seems that any disagreement with Obama means you're in the KKK, if you don't agree with the liberal ideas of race you're in the KKK, if you don't pity people because of their race then you're in the KKK. It's idiotic.

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results." -- Sanford D. Horwitt from "Let Them Call Me Rebel"

Link?

notice how no one seems to be identifying with the bastards.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzs5E2cusXM]YouTube - Nazi March in Columbia MO[/ame]

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results." -- Sanford D. Horwitt from "Let Them Call Me Rebel"

i'll remember that every time one of your kind brings up the name Robert Byrd.

:thup:

If you want to get perspective and the arguments to annihilate the verbiage used by Black Racists, read my thread entitled: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE". The thread addresses their crappola that wallows in self-pity, delusional victimhood, and a sense of parasitic entitlement.

My comments are divided into 9 parts to counter their voluminous BULLSHIT.

i'll remember that every time one of your kind brings up the name Robert Byrd.

:thup:

Read the post, then reply. Chimpanzees could have come up with something better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back