Missouri Foster Parents sue state for infringing on gun rights

3c0.jpg

The Attaway family had a choice: NOT have foster kids & have loaded weapons, OR have foster kids & NOT have loaded weapons.

They made a choice. Now they want to sue the state because they made a dumb ass choice?

Yeah; whatever

In America, they should easily win.....I have my doubts in this new liberal "Ahmurika"
Missouri is all GOP top to bottom, next...
I HIGHLY doubt these regulations were JUST put in...and democrats have run Missouri A LOT more than the GOP has..

In 1945 when these regulations were put in place democrats held ALL of the top offices in Missouri,in 1961 when they were expanded/changed again democrats controlled ALL offices in Missouri,again in 1965 when they were changed/expanded democrats were in complete control of all state offices,in 1977 the Governor,AG,and secretary of state were democrats,

I can keep going if you want.

The Attaway family had a choice: NOT have foster kids & have loaded weapons, OR have foster kids & NOT have loaded weapons.

They made a choice. Now they want to sue the state because they made a dumb ass choice?

Yeah; whatever
You find my statement funny? Bet she and her remaining family wouldn’t.

Yeah; whatever

I made NO COMMENT concerning any statement you may have made.

My post was based ONLY on my reading of the article/link posted in the OP.

You know; I'm like that. I actually read shit that members post here.

You funnied my comment.

Yeah; whatever

I made NO COMMENT concerning any statement you may have made.

My post was based ONLY on my reading of the article/link posted in the OP.

You know; I'm like that. I actually read shit that members post here.

In America, they should easily win.....I have my doubts in this new liberal "Ahmurika"
I HIGHLY doubt these regulations were JUST put in...and democrats have run Missouri A LOT more than the GOP has..

In 1945 when these regulations were put in place democrats held ALL of the top offices in Missouri,in 1961 when they were expanded/changed again democrats controlled ALL offices in Missouri,again in 1965 when they were changed/expanded democrats were in complete control of all state offices,in 1977 the Governor,AG,and secretary of state were democrats,

What part of the GOP has control of the entire govt. do you not understand?

What part of WHEN these asinine regulations were put in place it was LEFTIST controlled do you not understand. I am sure the GOP controlled state will change this now that they are being sued for sure.

What part of WHEN these asinine regulations were put in place it was LEFTIST controlled do you not understand. I am sure the GOP controlled state will change this now that they are being sued for sure.
The legislation has been gop for many years

All I have to do is give you folks enough rope....you do the rest....:abgg2q.jpg:

Spend a LITTLE time educating yourself...then come back from a more educated perspective.

SPOON FEED Custom made for MoonGlow.....

State of Missouri - Election Night Results
I live in Missouri I know the election results gop is in control of legislature and executive branch. I know how it pains you people to admit the gop could act in this manner but the gop county I live in does more than necessary to control the lives of working families.

Forum List

Back