Missouri Democrat Senator Belives Abortion is a Blessing in Disguise for Babies

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
..Just about as stupid as the thread about the Arkansas GOP State Representative.

Death prevents babies from living with loser parents who don't want them to begin with. Slavery was at least something people overcame eventually and it's debatable whether they would have been better off staying in an empoverished and dangerous country. Wrong is wrong. The people who were sold by other blacks as slaves went through horrible things we can't imagine. They suffered torture and death at the hands of evil owners and it is beyond comprehension. Not even the minorities of today know what that is like.

Only the former slaves could tell us which life they would have chosen if they had been able to.

I don't know if the Arkanasa rep was trying to look at the bright side or just speaking without thought, but the rule is that white people cannot make any statements about slavery one way or the other. I don't agree with what he said and think it was a lame attempt to find something good in something so bad. Only those who survived it can understand it.

Saying babies are better off aborted is just saying that they are better off never existing in this world than to be born impoverished. One must assume it is impossible to rise above poverty to believe that remark.

Death is better than slavery. At least that is how I read all of this.

Death prevents babies from living with loser parents who don't want them to begin with. Slavery was at least something people overcame eventually and it's debatable whether they would have been better off staying in an empoverished and dangerous country. Wrong is wrong. The people who were sold by other blacks as slaves went through horrible things we can't imagine. They suffered torture and death at the hands of evil owners and it is beyond comprehension. Not even the minorities of today know what that is like.

Only the former slaves could tell us which life they would have chosen if they had been able to.

I don't know if the Arkanasa rep was trying to look at the bright side or just speaking without thought, but the rule is that white people cannot make any statements about slavery one way or the other. I don't agree with what he said and think it was a lame attempt to find something good in something so bad. Only those who survived it can understand it.

Saying babies are better off aborted is just saying that they are better off never existing in this world than to be born impoverished. One must assume it is impossible to rise above poverty to believe that remark.

Death is better than slavery. At least that is how I read all of this.

Since there are no living survivors of slavery, I guess no one can talk about it.

Forum List

Back