Mississppi Church Refuses to Marry Black Couple

:lol: I am sure BBC immediately contacted you for a media statement of support.

Americans have the Constitutional right to free association, as well as the right to be ignorant and hateful.

Although as a private entity the church can not be compelled by government sanction to accommodate African American couples, it is nonetheless indicative of America's static racism.

ABC.... the station that creates its own version of the news instead of reporting the actual news. I'll pass.

It’s an AP news story, here’s a reprint in the AJC:

The Daily Mail:

'The church congregation had decided no black could be married at that church, and that if he went on to marry her, then they would vote him out the church,' Charles Wilson told WLBT TV.

Charles and Te'Andrea Wilson: Outrage as Mississippi church says couple can't get married there as they're black | Mail Online

There is no ‘created version’ of the story.

It's the price that ABC pay for lying. I no longer accept ABC as a credible source.

If the facts are as presented, then it seems that this Church lacks one of the core principles of Christianity... that of compassion. Christians can't be racist - and racists can't be Christian. Racism does not fit within the concepts of Christ's teachings.

What kind of racists are the people who belong to this church? A black wedding offends them so much, they want the black couple married elsewhere? The pastor should have married them in the church, and to hell with the racists.

That's funny. You have no evidence that it was a black wedding that was so offensive as opposed to a non-member wedding. All you have is a descriptive term of the couple. I hope you are cute, because you will never make your way through life on intelligence.

The article clearly states that they were not to be married in the church because they were black, making this a racial issue.

Yes. That's what the article said. I hope you are really cute.

The article clearly states that they were not to be married in the church because they were black, making this a racial issue.

The articles says that someone said that someone said... That's compelling only to shitheads.

There had been no black couple married in that church for around a 100 years - you think that would change?

Yes, the article states that as well, you purty lil thang.

"Oh no, a white couple is moving in next door! Now, we won't have to listen to RAP late at night or have our house broken into by their bastard kids."

Ohh no, the world is coming to an end ... quick, grab the horses and run! Let it not be that African Americans are moving in next door. Run, hide, jump under a desk, duck and cover. The world is falling down!!! You yell that as your hair is on fire and the lights have gone out upstairs long ago.

Just make sure you remember to duck under the bridge and take your hammer with you.

"Oh no, a white couple is moving in next door! Now, we won't have to listen to RAP late at night or have our house broken into by their bastard kids."

Ohh no, the world is coming to an end ... quick, grab the horses and run! Let it not be that African Americans are moving in next door. Run, hide, jump under a desk, duck and cover. The world is falling down!!! You yell that as your hair is on fire and the lights have gone out upstairs long ago.

Just make sure you remember to duck under the bridge and take your hammer with you.

Its not worth it. Ariux is like this all the time.

Forum List

Back