Mississippi seeks to ban restaurants from serving the obese

I'm not the "poor guy" in this equasion.

maybe you should sit back down and observe the court before trying to shoot three pointers from halfcourt every time the ball touches your hand.

I'm not the "poor guy" in this equasion.

maybe you should sit back down and observe the court before trying to shoot three pointers from halfcourt every time the ball touches your hand.

Let me know when you get promoted from the cheerleading squad, then we'll talk.

Let me know when you get promoted from the cheerleading squad, then we'll talk.

who was cheerleading WHOME in this thread?

Sit in your corner, junior, and learn the value of recon before blazing into a fray where you cant identify your allies and opponents. or, post some more goofy shit. I don't mind grinding on those from my side of the political spectrum too.

Don't want to serve the obese? Build your restaurant with narrow doors.

Problem solved. :D

I think the obese should be outlawed from riding around in stores in scooters, and further sent a Newsgram pointing out that there "just might" be a correlation between being a disgusting fatbody and that friggin' scooter.:cool:

While we're at it ... you people with your nasty, germ infested, 5w-30 hair ......

I think the obese should be outlawed from riding around in stores in scooters, and further sent a Newsgram pointing out that there "just might" be a correlation between being a disgusting fatbody and that friggin' scooter.:cool:

While we're at it ... you people with your nasty, germ infested, 5w-30 hair ......

I keep wanting to ride those electric shopping carts, but my son insists if I do he won't walk with me LOL.

I don't quite understand the widespread obesity in America. Anyone care to explain it to me? Why is nearly 60% of the population overweight?

The additives in our food for one. Economics is another factor, it is more expensive to buy good food free from toxins and additives than it is to buy a bag of chips or frozen TV dinners.

Did you know that the highest concentration of obesity is in the lower class communities? Because the food budget has to stretch further parents buy poptarts instead of carrots. Poptarts are more filling and cheaper.

have you ever seen a coupon for fresh fruit or vegetables? I have a couple of times...when you buy a certain brand of dressing.

How much more expensive is organic milk as opposed to milk laden with hormones?

WIC is supposed to help women, infants and children. So what foods are WIC recipients supposed to buy? Juicy Juice (saturated with sugar), tuna (heavy in mercury) and peanut butter (allergic reaction anyone?). What if your infant is a girl? Mercury levels in tuna can cause damage to the developing reproductive organs. Why is tuna still a WIC staple?

Because the poor do not count as citizens

Forum List

Back