Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.jeffcopublicschools.org/academics/grades/documents/Elementary/Grade5_YAAG_09_10.doc

^It's REALLY Not that Hard to Find on your own, Ravi...

Stop Trolling... Try something New. ;)

:)

peace...
All that does, and I found that days ago, is say a course called Growing and Changing is part of the class. It doesn't say that sex ed is...once again you've failed.

Again... And you can have this Forum and ANY Mod/Admin Document this Post...

I will put you up in Denver and Feed you WELL, and then have you Sit in on a Class in Jeffco for it.

After this, Ravi... Shut the FUCK UP, you Dishonest Troll.

Bet...

They have my Paypal Account.

You Suck THAT MUCH...

You Ruin this Place for More People than you Possibly Entertain.

Won't be the First Time I have Contributed to USMB, either. ;)

peace...

Sounds like a lot of work so you can have an excuse to get close to fifth graders. Why don't you just become a janitor then resurrect a Nightmare on Elm Street?

All that does, and I found that days ago, is say a course called Growing and Changing is part of the class. It doesn't say that sex ed is...once again you've failed.

Again... And you can have this Forum and ANY Mod/Admin Document this Post...

I will put you up in Denver and Feed you WELL, and then have you Sit in on a Class in Jeffco for it.

After this, Ravi... Shut the FUCK UP, you Dishonest Troll.

Bet...

They have my Paypal Account.

You Suck THAT MUCH...

You Ruin this Place for More People than you Possibly Entertain.

Won't be the First Time I have Contributed to USMB, either. ;)

peace...

Sounds like a lot of work so you can have an excuse to get close to fifth graders. Why don't you just become a janitor then resurrect a Nightmare on Elm Street?

Ah... That's Sweet...

You don't get much Attention in Real Life, do you... :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back