Missing YouTube videos

The hyperlinks are still there when I click on the quote button....Nobody is deleting your stuff.

Not deleted, but hidden for some reason.

Have you tried posting one without listing the title?

Just posted a test one.

But the old ones were there for several weeks before becoming hidden. So I can post stuff; I just don't want them disappearing.
Then I'd say don't type in any titles....I just deleted the titles from your last string of posted videos and the YT boxes all appeared.

Something did hit that effected the whole site in relation to You Tube Videos.

I always run a virus check before I come here and after I leave. Several days ago, my antivirus announced it had cleared up a very threatening virus from my computer that day. :eek: It also said not to worry, the threat was neutralized. Would that have been the something, Intense?

I always run a virus check before I come here and after I leave. Several days ago, my antivirus announced it had cleared up a very threatening virus from my computer that day. :eek: It also said not to worry, the threat was neutralized. Would that have been the something, Intense?

I doubt directly related to here. Watch out for Posts with Links to other sites. Good Anti-Virus and Firewall a plus. Personally I use Spyware Blaster and C-Cleaner too. They are both Free.

Personally I wonder is something might be going through testing at You Tube. I've fixed tons of the effected Posts by just clicking Edit , then Save. They do then restore. The thing is, it literally effected thousands of Posts.

Forum List

Back