Missing underlining factor to Al Franken's removal

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Did Al Franken's removal become enhanced by Comcast and it's bought politicians distaste for Franken's lone crusade as their revenge?
Political connections & greased palms come in handy for corporations seeking mergers and regulatory favors.
But when you don't play along, the power of those corporations especially in controlling MSM outlets can crush your political career, which is why most politicians play the game as being compromised into doing so.
Al Franken being a consumer advocate however, did not play along when Comcast wanted to merge Time Warner.
So which politicians lined their pockets with Comcast (MSNBC) money?
Chuck Schumer (D-NY) led the way with $35,000 from the Comcast (MSNBC) federal political action committee (PAC) during the Time Warner (CNN) merger request.
D-VT Senator Patrick Leahy received $32,500 both as leadership of the committee.
Diane Feinstein(CA) only got $18,500, I guess Comcast is sexist. No Wait, they gave Hillary almost a half a million for her campaign, so it must he Feinstein had little weight in the game like the heads of the committee.
17 of the 18 in total got $ from Comcast and who knows how many HD boxes and free wifi's *L*.
So think, next time Comcast tries to sneak those illegal billing charges like router charge rental fees when you own your own router, they are using that stolen money to pay Schumer and the other swamp critters on both sides of the isle.

Would not surprise me. Our government is for sale and has been for a long time. This is why big corporations and extremely wealthy individuals always get their way.

If only we could dissolve the federal government altogether.

Um, no.

Franken quit because too many women came forward with credible stories of his boorish behavior.

Which I personally thought were no big deal, but the problem with being Holier than Thou is you are expected to be holy.

Um, no.

Franken quit because too many women came forward with credible stories of his boorish behavior.

Which I personally thought were no big deal, but the problem with being Holier than Thou is you are expected to be holy.
Maybe so Lil' Joey but we all know big corporations control the political class, so anything is possible.

What Franken did was dumb, but not worthy of resignation. The D party threw him under the bus for a reason and since both party's are criminal gangs, that reason is likely more than what it would appear.

Go back to watching CNN...they are really good at giving you false information.

And MSNBC and CNN were affected by Frankens actions against the merger and they controlled the spin of the story.

Did Al Franken's removal become enhanced by Comcast and it's bought politicians distaste for Franken's lone crusade as their revenge?
Political connections & greased palms come in handy for corporations seeking mergers and regulatory favors.
But when you don't play along, the power of those corporations especially in controlling MSM outlets can crush your political career, which is why most politicians play the game as being compromised into doing so.
Al Franken being a consumer advocate however, did not play along when Comcast wanted to merge Time Warner.
Chuck Schumer (D-NY) led the way with $35,000 from the Comcast (MSNBC) federal political action committee (PAC) during the Time Warner (CNN) merger request.
D-VT Senator Patrick Leahy received $32,500 both as leadership of the committee.
Diane Feinstein(CA) only got $18,500, I guess Comcast is sexist. No Wait, they gave Hillary almost a half a million for her campaign, so it must he Feinstein had little weight in the game like the heads of the committee.
17 of the 18 in total got $ from Comcast and who knows how many HD boxes and free wifi's *L*.
So think, next time Comcast tries to sneak those illegal billing charges like router charge rental fees when you own your own router, they are using that stolen money to pay Schumer and the other swamp critters on both sides of the isle.

So Comcast forced Al Franken to grope women?

Maybe so Lil' Joey but we all know big corporations control the political class, so anything is possible.

What Franken did was dumb, but not worthy of resignation. The D party threw him under the bus for a reason and since both party's are criminal gangs, that reason is likely more than what it would appear.

You guys hated Franken.

I think the obvious reason they threw him under the bus is that after making a big deal about Moore and Trump's conduct, they really couldn't have people doing similar things on their side.

I also think that post-Weinstein, there's probably a real witch-hunt mentality on this issue, where mere accusation can ruin reputations and careers.

St

STRAWMAN ALERT....

no one said that, but you. Now...don't you feel stupid?

You are not allowed to post today. Accept your guilt, apologize, and more on.

Last edited:

You guys hated Franken.

I think the obvious reason they threw him under the bus is that after making a big deal about Moore and Trump's conduct, they really couldn't have people doing similar things on their side.

I also think that post-Weinstein, there's probably a real witch-hunt mentality on this issue, where mere accusation can ruin reputations and careers.
I do not hate anyone, but I am beginning to consider it as regards you.

Franken was somewhat of a independent thinker. That is not liked in the US Senate. I suspect he was also not liked by his fellow D senators, which may have played a part.

There is a witch hunt and it is purposeful. The D party just a few short years ago did all it could to protect a known abuser of women....You know? Your boy Bubba. Then the D party corruptly made sure his crazed warmongering corporatist wife won the D nomination. So, why is the D party doing this now, when they have no problem with a sexual predator or his wife, who did all she could to denigrate her husband's accusers?

Last edited:

Yea, they did me too..

STRAWMAN ALERT....

no one said that, bu you. Now...don't you feel stupid?

You are not allowed to post today. Accept your guilt, apologize, and more on.

actually, she makes a good point. No one is to blame for what Franken did but Franken.
What Franken did was minor, but stupid. I suspect a very large percentage of men have done similar things to women. Men can be pigs.

There are ulterior motives in play, but you won't hear or read about this in the DNC MSM. So...that means you will ALWAYS be in the dark unless you read my posts.

THe primary motive for the left in this is to whip up a witch hunt frenzy that they can turn on the President.

Certain portions of the mob might have additional or specific motives in some cases, but mostly this is about Trump.

THe primary motive for the left in this is to whip up a witch hunt frenzy that they can turn on the President.

Certain portions of the mob might have additional or specific motives in some cases, but mostly this is about Trump.
I suspect you are right. The thing is the Left always overreaches, particularly with Trump. Last Fridays lies by CNN, MSLSD, and CBS is further proof of this.

They think because Trump SAID 'grab pussy,' that that makes him an abuser of women. They have no evidence he ACTUALLY abused women.

Can't fix stupid.

What Franken did was minor, but stupid. I suspect a very large percentage of men have done similar things to women. Men can be pigs.

Yes, they can be. But here's the gag. When you run for office, you are expected to be a perfect person. You are expect to have a family from Central Casting, you are expected to not have any shady business dealings, and so on.

What amazes me about this Franken stuff is that he managed to keep this quiet for 10 years.

There are ulterior motives in play, but you won't hear or read about this in the DNC MSM. So...that means you will ALWAYS be in the dark unless you read my posts.

Actually, dude, I usually have you on ignore because you contribute so little to conversations..

Um, yeah, Trump does have this reputation for abusing women... and you guys voted for him anyway.
Damn Joe...after CNN, MSLSD, and CBS were exposed as liars just last week, one would think you would learn...one would be wrong.

Yes, they can be. But here's the gag. When you run for office, you are expected to be a perfect person. You are expect to have a family from Central Casting, you are expected to not have any shady business dealings, and so on.

What amazes me about this Franken stuff is that he managed to keep this quiet for 10 years.

Actually, dude, I usually have you on ignore because you contribute so little to conversations..
BS...no one expects anyone to be perfect...well other than silly goofs like you.

Besides, you love Bubba and he was a notorious abuser of women.

Can't you ever catch on? You are being duped AGAIN.

BS...no one expects anyone to be perfect...well other than silly goofs like you.

Besides, you love Bubba and he was a notorious abuser of women.

Well, not really. He was accused by a lot of women who had no credibility. Not quite the same thing.

Can't you ever catch on? You are being duped AGAIN.

Yes, I'm sure you are another one of these guys who sees the Bilderberger, Lizard-man conspiracy behind everything...

but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Forum List

Back