Missing or Drying Out?

Good grief! Hillary is still missing and already the plot thickens:

Republican senators will refuse to confirm Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., as Secretary of State until the nation’s current top diplomat, Hillary Clinton, testifies about her handling of the Benghazi terrorist attack.

“The Senate is expected to take up Kerry’s nomination in early January, but multiple Republican senators have already said they won’t agree to a vote on Kerry’s nomination until Clinton testifies about the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi,” The Cable’s Josh Rogin notes.

Report: GOP senators won’t confirm Kerry until Clinton testifies on Benghazi
December 26, 2012 | 3:07 pm

Report: GOP senators won

If Kerry wants to be confirmed he better have Inspector Clouseau interview Hillary’s staff to find out where she is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64yianfGvzc&feature=player_embedded]Clouseau interrogates the staff - YouTube[/ame]​

Where's Hillary?
9:37 AM, Dec 26, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Where's Hillary? | The Weekly Standard

Has anybody checked the Betty Ford Center?

Hillary Clinton does NOT have brain cancer.

The Secretary of State suffered a concussion after she collapsed in her home earlier this month.

The State Department said the fall was caused by a debilitating stomach virus Clinton contracted during a diplomatic trip to Europe.

But the Enquirer claims in its 'World Exclusive Cover Story' that brain cancer was the real reason behind the collapse, and also behind Clinton's decision to step down as Secretary of State.

Small-minded people can't seem to stop themselves from concocting the worst kinds of inventions when there is an information vacuum. Rather than wait for information, they just make shit up.

She's having Susan Rice over for a snack....

To deltex1: Interesting take if I’m reading you correctly.

The girls gang up on Kerry so Rice can get back in the running for SoS after Kerry is denied a confirmation vote because Clinton will not testify about Benghazi.

Kerry is permanently damaged without SoS on his résumé should he decide to make a run for the nomination against the Clintons in 2016.

I can’t recall as neat a mousetrap as that one.

Where's Hillary?
9:37 AM, Dec 26, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Where's Hillary? | The Weekly Standard

Has anybody checked the Betty Ford Center?

Hillary Clinton does NOT have brain cancer.

The Secretary of State suffered a concussion after she collapsed in her home earlier this month.

The State Department said the fall was caused by a debilitating stomach virus Clinton contracted during a diplomatic trip to Europe.

But the Enquirer claims in its 'World Exclusive Cover Story' that brain cancer was the real reason behind the collapse, and also behind Clinton's decision to step down as Secretary of State.

Small-minded people can't seem to stop themselves from concocting the worst kinds of inventions when there is an information vacuum. Rather than wait for information, they just make shit up. .

To g5000: She hasn’t been seen in two weeks. That’s not made up; so I’m sticking with the Betty Ford Center.

To g5000: She hasn’t been seen in two weeks. That’s not made up; so I’m sticking with the Betty Ford Center.

You really don't get it.

Hillary in the Betty Ford Center is the invention, dipshit.

You really don't get it.

Hillary in the Betty Ford Center is the invention, dipshit.

To g5000: Then what was the point of that article about cancer?

And for your information you brainless numskull my original comment was a satirical question. Now, stop trying to be clever and get your nurse to edit your next idiotic response before you make a bigger fool out of yourself.

Forum List

Back