Missing Migrant Children Being Funneled Through Christian Adoption Agency

Incredible!! I finding it hard to believe but I fact checked it and also determined that this source is "least biased

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.

Notes: Patheos is a non-denominational, non-partisan online media company providing information and commentary from various religious and nonreligious perspectives. With that said, this source is very hard to classify on a right-left perspective. Patheos has 450 writers/bloggers covering 11 different religious categories including paganism and atheism. Obviously there is a lot of opinion on this website, but because they cover all perspectives in one place we give them a least biased rating. However, any individual writer on this website may possess left, right bias or advocate for pseudoscience. It is up to the reader to decide on the bias of each writer. (D. Van Zandt 11/18/2016)

Now for the story:

Report: Missing Migrant Children Being Funneled Through Christian Adoption Agency
The Trump administration says it can’t reunite missing migrant children with their families; instead, many of the children are being shipped to a Christian adoption agency with ties to Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

Earlier this week the Trump administration told a federal court that it would require too much effort to reunite migrant children with their parents. Associated Press reports:

The Trump administration says it would require extraordinary effort to reunite what may be thousands of migrant children who have been separated from their parents and, even if it could, the children would likely be emotionally harmed.

Devos!! I already knew that this woman was morally defective but this is even further over the top than I ever could have imagined! What will become of these children? And, Does DeVos not know of this? Another of many travesties of the Trump gang. They must be made to pay.

Where are the parents?

Their parents made it into the country and have disappeared into the general population. They can always have more kids.

Wow! Seldom have I seen such a brief post warrant such an instant "ignore"! But, before I go, I would like to nominate this poster as chairperson of the Republican party!!!!

They knew exactly what would happen when they were apprehended at the border, but they wanted their kids to have a better life. So they brought them here and let them go.

You're probably right Ol Lady

But i'm not sure it makes this 'back door daca' right....

~S~
I don't think it's right, either, for the kids' sake or for our country's.

In fact, there is already in place a huge and thriving business in the trafficking of children via Christian adoption agencies like the DeVos connected Bethany. In her 2013 book, The Child Catchers: Rescue, Trafficking, and the New Gospel of Adoption, Kathryn Joyce documents this alarming trend of conservative Christians adopting children removed from their natural parents via nefarious means to feed the business of Christian adoption and serve the agenda of Christian theocracy.

So thew religmo's are now in the biz of child trafficing, under the guise of 'saving' them

I really can't think of a more dangerous faction in this country right now.

~S~
You can't legally adopt a child until the parents have signed off or can't be found. Did you know that many of these parents who can't be found brought their kids here purposely for this to happen? They knew exactly what would happen when they were apprehended at the border, but they wanted their kids to have a better life. So they brought them here and let them go.
Parental rights can also be terminated if parents are found to be abusive or neglectful but that is not what we are dealing with here. Please explain what evidence you have of these parents wanting, and expecting their children to be taken away "for a better life" You do realize that whatever materiel advantages the children might benefit from , the emotional trauma of being ripped away from the parents will out weight it. They will be emotionally damaged and in the long run, that will not make for a very good life.
I have read it more than once, PP, in articles. I didn't say it was all the parents; I was trying to point out that some of them have better intentions than they are being given credit for. I agree that it is rough on the children, and I don't agree with them being taken into the foster care system. They and their parents should be taken toot sweet back to where they came from. How we end up being not only the policemen for the world but also the nanny is preposterous. And like you said, it is one hell of a rough journey for the kids.

You can't legally adopt a child until the parents have signed off or can't be found. Did you know that many of these parents who can't be found brought their kids here purposely for this to happen? They knew exactly what would happen when they were apprehended at the border, but they wanted their kids to have a better life. So they brought them here and let them go.

I'm going to save this post; it's the only one of yours I've ever seen where you tell the truth. I might even have it bronzed.
Oh, screw you. I'm always right.

Incredible!! I finding it hard to believe but I fact checked it and also determined that this source is "least biased

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.

Notes: Patheos is a non-denominational, non-partisan online media company providing information and commentary from various religious and nonreligious perspectives. With that said, this source is very hard to classify on a right-left perspective. Patheos has 450 writers/bloggers covering 11 different religious categories including paganism and atheism. Obviously there is a lot of opinion on this website, but because they cover all perspectives in one place we give them a least biased rating. However, any individual writer on this website may possess left, right bias or advocate for pseudoscience. It is up to the reader to decide on the bias of each writer. (D. Van Zandt 11/18/2016)

Now for the story:

Report: Missing Migrant Children Being Funneled Through Christian Adoption Agency
The Trump administration says it can’t reunite missing migrant children with their families; instead, many of the children are being shipped to a Christian adoption agency with ties to Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

Earlier this week the Trump administration told a federal court that it would require too much effort to reunite migrant children with their parents. Associated Press reports:

The Trump administration says it would require extraordinary effort to reunite what may be thousands of migrant children who have been separated from their parents and, even if it could, the children would likely be emotionally harmed.

Devos!! I already knew that this woman was morally defective but this is even further over the top than I ever could have imagined! What will become of these children? And, Does DeVos not know of this? Another of many travesties of the Trump gang. They must be made to pay.

Where are the parents?

Their parents made it into the country and have disappeared into the general population. They can always have more kids.

Wow! Seldom have I seen such a brief post warrant such an instant "ignore"! But, before I go, I would like to nominate this poster as chairperson of the Republican party!!!!

He is describing their behavior and a plausible explanation for it. Your inability to refute it, is plain for all to see.

Forum List

Back