Missing in action

NightTrain is a NERD at the moment, or atleast I think with the game! hahahha!!! NT, where are you?????????

Eric - now that's strange! he vanished - scary part about that, the last day he was on here, there was a bad accident here on 287, and I know eric comes to NJ!! so hope it wasn't him.

Jeff and dmp - I think you pissed off Jeff!
Jeff, if you do come on here, don't take things to heart! Jim pisses me off daily! hahahahahahaha!

WHOA!

Get a day off of work and people think you went AWOL...

I was off yesterday to recruit some college Repulicans and do some other stuff. And I'm setting up my computer at home tonight, so I might actually post on the weekends.

I'm not going anywhere, don't worry.

Jeff! we thought we lost you! :) Christ I wouldn't even have to look for you name, just that Avatar would let me know if was you! :) A weekend poster ha! we will have the pleasures on the weekend too! hahaha! for some reason, I thought you DID post on weekends??? no? ah, what the hell do I know. Glad to see you didn't get lost.

:)

Glad to know I was missed :)

I spent last sun-wed at a conference for work, then thurs-friday moving to a new house. Just got the puter back up. :)

We already got snow! :)

Originally posted by dmp

I spent last sun-wed at a conference for work, then thurs-friday moving to a new house. Just got the puter back up. :)

Man!

I LOVE snow.

That would be cool.

Originally posted by dmp

A house with a "BASEMENT"! My God how nice that must be. Since I moved down here to the southwest, basements are nonexistant. Mainly I think because the ground is just too hard to dig up. Also, it's just "cheaper" not to build a house with a basement.

In any case, very nice house.

Forum List

Back