Missing at Sea!

From the article,
Cooper, 26, has played sparingly in five seasons with the Buccaneers, Seahawks, Jaguars, Steelers and Raiders. Cooper, who is 6-foot-3, 230 pounds, played college ball at Washington.
5 season, 5 teams.
Sounds like this guy can't keep a job. Hope he can swim.

From the article,
Cooper, 26, has played sparingly in five seasons with the Buccaneers, Seahawks, Jaguars, Steelers and Raiders. Cooper, who is 6-foot-3, 230 pounds, played college ball at Washington.
5 season, 5 teams.

I'm a Raiders fan (flame away) and this guy is sooooo roided up and huge....maybe the boat sank due to the mass of him.

From the article,
5 season, 5 teams.

League minimum is what, ~$600,000?

Not keeping a job, with those kinds of numbers, ain't too bad!

From the article,
5 season, 5 teams.

Yeah......life sucks.

From the article,
5 season, 5 teams.

He falls into that $250,000+ tax bracket that Mr Obama wants to target.
Now I can feel better if he died because he is an evil rich person that was probably making his wealth on the backs of the poor.

From the article,

5 season, 5 teams.

He falls into that $250,000+ tax bracket that Mr Obama wants to target.
Now I can feel better if he died because he is an evil rich person that was probably making his wealth on the backs of the poor.

True....being a Raiders fan....I can attest to the truth in this statement.

being a non swimmer this does not amuse me at all....it would be easy to be lost at sea ..a wee bit of bad luck and off ya go....crab food

being a non swimmer this does not amuse me at all....it would be easy to be lost at sea ..a wee bit of bad luck and off ya go....crab food

If I was to tally up all the nightmares I've had in life.....drowning is Numero Uno on the list.

hmmm i have nearly drowned twice....never have nightmares about it...

but i have them going back to high school ones....i would rather have the naked in public one

If I was to tally up all the nightmares I've had in life.....drowning is Numero Uno on the list.

hmmm i have nearly drowned twice....never have nightmares about it...

but i have them going back to high school ones....i would rather have the naked in public one

I think the nightmares started after the time I almost got trapped under a kelp bed off Catalina Island......*shiver* just thinking about it.

Forum List

Back