MissFab

MissFab

Rookie
Jul 26, 2008
Hi everyone...I live in California. So glad to have found this site and look forward to some interesting discussions.

Well Thank You Charles, I am having a bit of trouble navigating in this site, so this is good practice. So sorry you are feeling dejected in your neck of the woods...it must be terribly difficult being a conservative these days...perhaps it's time for a change??
Linda

Well Thank You Charles, I am having a bit of trouble navigating in this site, so this is good practice. So sorry you are feeling dejected in your neck of the woods...it must be terribly difficult being a conservative these days...perhaps it's time for a change??
Linda

LOL, Yeah a change back to real conservatism maybe :)

What are you having trouble with? Just ask people around here are real helpful.

I warn you right now, Go to user CP at the top of the page, then options and Disable the automatic email notifications, Unless you want an email, every time someone responds to a post you have posted on.

well for some reason when I click on a new message link in an email, it will not open, but that is likely due to Vista OS...very perverse. Then finding my message once in the site, think I finally have that figured out thanks to you.

cool, but seriously I failed to disable auto email notifications when I joined, and soon found over 3000 emails in my box from this site!!

I am going to disable it NOW - Thanks for the tip.
Did you happen to watch the Congressional hearings on abuses of the bush admin today??

I am going to disable it NOW - Thanks for the tip.
Did you happen to watch the Congressional hearings on abuses of the bush admin today??

Parts of it, and I read about it, While I did vote for the man. I will not defend him, but frankly I think those hearing are just a big waste of time.

Congress has much more pressing issues to deal with. IMO

Hi everyone...I live in California. So glad to have found this site and look forward to some interesting discussions.

Welcome Miss Fab.

Thank God for California. I spent some time in Santa Monica. Nice place to visit.

Forum List

Back