Missed This-Israel, Iran, Palestinians & Terrorists

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by ajwps, Jul 25, 2004.

1. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Israeli's selectively destroy Islamic terrorist leaders every day but only rarely is an Israeli killed by terrorists these days. Israel has gotten better and better with their ability to detect and destroy attackers coming into their cities and towns.

You assumption that attacking Iran would increase terrorist attacks is probably not the case. How much more could Iran send their terrorists into Israel without being early detection? An overwhelming destruction of Iran's military facilities and imperialistic designs against Israel would only demonstrate strength and determination and deter aggression. That is the nature of war. This fact has also been seen to deter aggressor nations in all of history including that of the Islamic type.

Some of these new Israel weapon systems are highly classified for very good reason. The Arabs and Iranians know they exist but are not certain of their potential. Here is an interesting article about Irans current state of military preparedness and capabilities.

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/pubs/exec/mikeexec.htm

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Do you really wanna sound like a bully?

3. Isaac Brock

Isaac Brock Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Iran is a clear and present danger, one of the top, verified sources of terrorists, home to a rogue nuclear agenda, a fundamentalist government who repressed secularism and freedom of religion. Iran houses people who have actively and democratically asked for reform. Iran is lead by a bunch of madmen who have actively quashed the people's democratic means to seek change.

If the US went after Iran. I would hope to whole world would as well. Seems to be a far, far greater threat than Iraq.

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    and if you think that Palestinians, syrians, and iranians are not clear and present danger, you better look for a new thought!

5. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Originally Posted by Dilloduck

Israel is facing terrorist attacks as we speak. The Arabs in Israel call it retaliation for killing their head murderers.

Correct statement.

Who do you see cleaning up Israel's terrorist (mess as you call it) right now?

Yes I was using it only as a parallel between now in Israel and any possible future Israeli destruction of the military, WMD and nuclear attack potential in Iran.

Do you really think that Iran would be in any position to send in terrorists to Israel to retaliate against the destruction of their nuclear and WMD facilities?

Not sure of your meaning? If you mean that Iran is sending in military terrorists or weapons systems into Israel right now I would have to say no. Israel has so many detection systems and Arab collaborators, that not many weapons are brought into Israel at this time. Israel is busy destroying munitions and rocket building sites in the Gaza from hellicopter guns ships. Many are reported each week. Latest reports state that Israel is so safe that tourism has increased by 67% since this time last year. I was in Israel last December for a business trip. I saw no evidence of this country being on a war footing and neither saw any tanks, heard any bombings or any shooting in the streets of the cities of Israel. I did not go into Gaza but did go into Jerusalem which juts out into the middle of the terroritory contested by the Arabs. I saw nothing more than I see in any major metropolitan city in the USA.

Iran is not on the border of Israel. Israel is destroying the infiltration of arms and men that comes through the tunnels from places like Egypt right now.

I'm sorry but I think that the last time Israel bombed Iraq was in the 1970s when they destroyed Sadaam's nuclear facilities.

What nation can stand up against the mighty arm of Israel today?

I don't want to sound like anything. But if you mean Israel sounding like a bully because everyone knows that they would be committing suicide by attacking this mighty little western civilized democracy, then by all means let them think that Israel is both a bully and a braggard.

If these thoughts keep their enemies away from their borders, they have indeed done their job.

6. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    They have also done the job of proliferating anti-semitism.

7. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Kathianne such language!

As George S. Bush begins to consolidate a free and independent Iraq which is a mighty undertaking on its own, then Iran, Syria and the Palestinians see with their one-sided slant on things that their avowed enemies mean what they say and do....

The US has demonstrated its military might and its ability to stick it out against terrorist attacks. Israel has also demonstrated its military might to quash the brunt of a promised Arab attack against the cities of Israel as promised would happen immediately following the well derserve targeting of their blind deadly Shiek and his heir to the throne of terror Habash.

The Arabs in Israel are just now beginning to understand the nature of their leaders who have sent them into the IDF's tender loving care when they want to commit suicide in order to kill men, women and children at work and play.

And now Kathianne you have posted a site that gives a little insight as to what the Arabs in Israel see as the corruption and deceit of their own leaders, i.e., Arafat in selling concrete to the Israeli government to build the wall that he decries as a crime against humanity.

The Arabs are starving, live in poverty, their children are bombs and their leaders send the cash meant for them to Israel or to Paris. How long do you think even the most ignornant of them will tolerate this crime against them by their own?

A great many Arabs in Israel wish for the old days before the Intifada when they worked in Israel, made a living, enjoyed the freedoms of a democratic state, raised their families in peace and walked in the sunlight.

Is it human nature to always want to live on a knife'e edge of life and death for a cause they really are now only beginning to understand.

8. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Anti-semitism has never needed any job or cause to proliferate this eons long prediliction.

9. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    You really don't think the arabs will stop attacking Israel ,do you?

10. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Oh but I really do believe just that fact. The world may not wish it but the fact remains that as long as the Arabs live in Israel, they will not stop attacking Israel.

But as you know, nothing is permanent. Whether men, mice or monkeys plan for a state within a state of Israel, there can be no final arrangement of peace and coexistence with vipers continually striking at your heels in your own country.

US Presidents, Israeli Prministers and their Congresses and Kinessets change with new perspectives and views. But ultimately the best laid plans become nothing in the perspective of historical events that seeminly change all that was once considered a fact of life.

Israel has survived for more than 3 thousand years and this fact is highly unlikely to change in the next 3 millinea.