Missed This-Israel, Iran, Palestinians & Terrorists

ajwps

Nov 7, 2003
Houston, TX
dilloduck said:
Israelis and terrorists groups do kill each other every day---it has become so routine that it is almost viewed as normal. I would just assume that if Israel hit the nuclear facility in Iran that there may be more than usual. but they gotta do what they gotta do. It's atough life over there. I'm glad I'm here.
(where can I get some info on these new weapon systems?)

Israeli's selectively destroy Islamic terrorist leaders every day but only rarely is an Israeli killed by terrorists these days. Israel has gotten better and better with their ability to detect and destroy attackers coming into their cities and towns.

You assumption that attacking Iran would increase terrorist attacks is probably not the case. How much more could Iran send their terrorists into Israel without being early detection? An overwhelming destruction of Iran's military facilities and imperialistic designs against Israel would only demonstrate strength and determination and deter aggression. That is the nature of war. This fact has also been seen to deter aggressor nations in all of history including that of the Islamic type.

Some of these new Israel weapon systems are highly classified for very good reason. The Arabs and Iranians know they exist but are not certain of their potential. Here is an interesting article about Irans current state of military preparedness and capabilities.

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/pubs/exec/mikeexec.htm

ajwps said:
Israel is facing terrorist attacks as we speak. The Arabs in Israel call it retaliation for killing their head murderers.
This is diminishing as you state in your next post.

Who do you see cleaning up Israel's terrorist (mess as you call it) right now?
I was speaking of the mess an Israeli attack on Iran would cause in Iran.

Do you really think that Iran would be in any position to send in terrorists to Israel to retaliate against the destruction of their nuclear and WMD facilities?
Aren't they already funding them ?
Iran is not on the border of Israel. Israel is destroying the infiltration of arms and men that comes through the tunnels from places like Egypt right now.
Neither is Iraq but Israel bombed them !
What nation can stand up against the mighty arm of Israel today?
Do you really wanna sound like a bully?

Iran is a clear and present danger, one of the top, verified sources of terrorists, home to a rogue nuclear agenda, a fundamentalist government who repressed secularism and freedom of religion. Iran houses people who have actively and democratically asked for reform. Iran is lead by a bunch of madmen who have actively quashed the people's democratic means to seek change.

If the US went after Iran. I would hope to whole world would as well. Seems to be a far, far greater threat than Iraq.

Isaac Brock said:
Iran is a clear and present danger, one of the top, verified sources of terrorists, home to a rogue nuclear agenda, a fundamentalist government who repressed secularism and freedom of religion. Iran houses people who have actively and democratically asked for reform. Iran is lead by a bunch of madmen who have actively quashed the people's democratic means to seek change.

If the US went after Iran. I would hope to whole world would as well. Seems to be a far, far greater threat than Iraq.

and if you think that Palestinians, syrians, and iranians are not clear and present danger, you better look for a new thought!

Originally Posted by Dilloduck

Israel is facing terrorist attacks as we speak. The Arabs in Israel call it retaliation for killing their head murderers.

This is diminishing as you state in your next post.

Correct statement.

I was speaking of the mess an Israeli attack on Iran would cause in Iran.

Yes I was using it only as a parallel between now in Israel and any possible future Israeli destruction of the military, WMD and nuclear attack potential in Iran.

Do you really think that Iran would be in any position to send in terrorists to Israel to retaliate against the destruction of their nuclear and WMD facilities?

Aren't they already funding them ?

Not sure of your meaning? If you mean that Iran is sending in military terrorists or weapons systems into Israel right now I would have to say no. Israel has so many detection systems and Arab collaborators, that not many weapons are brought into Israel at this time. Israel is busy destroying munitions and rocket building sites in the Gaza from hellicopter guns ships. Many are reported each week. Latest reports state that Israel is so safe that tourism has increased by 67% since this time last year. I was in Israel last December for a business trip. I saw no evidence of this country being on a war footing and neither saw any tanks, heard any bombings or any shooting in the streets of the cities of Israel. I did not go into Gaza but did go into Jerusalem which juts out into the middle of the terroritory contested by the Arabs. I saw nothing more than I see in any major metropolitan city in the USA.

Iran is not on the border of Israel. Israel is destroying the infiltration of arms and men that comes through the tunnels from places like Egypt right now.

Neither is Iraq but Israel bombed them !

I'm sorry but I think that the last time Israel bombed Iraq was in the 1970s when they destroyed Sadaam's nuclear facilities.

Do you really wanna sound like a bully?

I don't want to sound like anything. But if you mean Israel sounding like a bully because everyone knows that they would be committing suicide by attacking this mighty little western civilized democracy, then by all means let them think that Israel is both a bully and a braggard.

If these thoughts keep their enemies away from their borders, they have indeed done their job.

ajwps said:
Originally Posted by Dilloduck

Correct statement.

Yes I was using it only as a parallel between now in Israel and any possible future Israeli destruction of the military, WMD and nuclear attack potential in Iran.

Not sure of your meaning? If you mean that Iran is sending in military terrorists or weapons systems into Israel right now I would have to say no. Israel has so many detection systems and Arab collaborators, that not many weapons are brought into Israel at this time. Israel is busy destroying munitions and rocket building sites in the Gaza from hellicopter guns ships. Many are reported each week. Latest reports state that Israel is so safe that tourism has increased by 67% since this time last year. I was in Israel last December for a business trip. I saw no evidence of this country being on a war footing and neither saw any tanks, heard any bombings or any shooting in the streets of the cities of Israel. I did not go into Gaza but did go into Jerusalem which juts out into the middle of the terroritory contested by the Arabs. I saw nothing more than I see in any major metropolitan city in the USA.

I'm sorry but I think that the last time Israel bombed Iraq was in the 1970s when they destroyed Sadaam's nuclear facilities.

I don't want to sound like anything. But if you mean Israel sounding like a bully because everyone knows that they would be committing suicide by attacking this mighty little western civilized democracy, then by all means let them think that Israel is both a bully and a braggard.

If these thoughts keep their enemies away from their borders, they have indeed done their job.

They have also done the job of proliferating anti-semitism.

Kathianne said:
and if you think that Palestinians, syrians, and iranians are not clear and present danger, you better look for a new butt hole!

Kathianne such language!

As George S. Bush begins to consolidate a free and independent Iraq which is a mighty undertaking on its own, then Iran, Syria and the Palestinians see with their one-sided slant on things that their avowed enemies mean what they say and do....

The US has demonstrated its military might and its ability to stick it out against terrorist attacks. Israel has also demonstrated its military might to quash the brunt of a promised Arab attack against the cities of Israel as promised would happen immediately following the well derserve targeting of their blind deadly Shiek and his heir to the throne of terror Habash.

The Arabs in Israel are just now beginning to understand the nature of their leaders who have sent them into the IDF's tender loving care when they want to commit suicide in order to kill men, women and children at work and play.

And now Kathianne you have posted a site that gives a little insight as to what the Arabs in Israel see as the corruption and deceit of their own leaders, i.e., Arafat in selling concrete to the Israeli government to build the wall that he decries as a crime against humanity.

The Arabs are starving, live in poverty, their children are bombs and their leaders send the cash meant for them to Israel or to Paris. How long do you think even the most ignornant of them will tolerate this crime against them by their own?

A great many Arabs in Israel wish for the old days before the Intifada when they worked in Israel, made a living, enjoyed the freedoms of a democratic state, raised their families in peace and walked in the sunlight.

Is it human nature to always want to live on a knife'e edge of life and death for a cause they really are now only beginning to understand.

dilloduck said:
They have also done the job of proliferating anti-semitism.

Anti-semitism has never needed any job or cause to proliferate this eons long prediliction.

dilloduck said:
You really don't think the arabs will stop attacking Israel ,do you?

Oh but I really do believe just that fact. The world may not wish it but the fact remains that as long as the Arabs live in Israel, they will not stop attacking Israel.

But as you know, nothing is permanent. Whether men, mice or monkeys plan for a state within a state of Israel, there can be no final arrangement of peace and coexistence with vipers continually striking at your heels in your own country.

US Presidents, Israeli Prministers and their Congresses and Kinessets change with new perspectives and views. But ultimately the best laid plans become nothing in the perspective of historical events that seeminly change all that was once considered a fact of life.

Israel has survived for more than 3 thousand years and this fact is highly unlikely to change in the next 3 millinea.

ajwps said:
Oh but I really do believe just that fact. The world may not wish it but the fact remains that as long as the Arabs live in Israel, they will not stop attacking Israel.

But as you know, nothing is permanent. Whether men, mice or monkeys plan for a state within a state of Israel, there can be no final arrangement of peace and coexistence with vipers continually striking at your heels in your own country.

US Presidents, Israeli Prministers and their Congresses and Kinessets change with new perspectives and views. But ultimately the best laid plans become nothing in the perspective of historical events that seeminly change all that was once considered a fact of life.

Israel has survived for more than 3 thousand years and this fact is highly unlikely to change in the next 3 millinea.

So----you want all arabs out of Israel---or you accept the reality of being attacked. Pick your poison !!!!

dilloduck said:
So----you want all arabs out of Israel---or you accept the reality of being attacked. Pick your poison !!!!

Dillo, seems to me Israel has no choice about being attacked, will happen no matter how much or little we argure of it!

dilloduck said:

Actually how much more poison or damage could Israel sustain minus their Muslim and Arab population. The world would not love nor admirre Israel but the nations of the world would respect Israel for being strong and doing what is in their best national interest.

The now murderered Kinesset member, Rabbi Meyer Kahana Ztl, before being killed by the same Arabs who tried to blow up the World Trade Towers in 1991, had tried to make everyone understand in his elected Kinesset role that it was not necessary to kill the Arabs of Israel.

Simply make them an offer they couldn't refuse. Buy their property, homes and businesses from them and move them out of Israel to another Arab land. The choice for the Arabs was not meant to be optional. But nobody listened to this 'crazy man' as they put it then. Now they know he had been correct all the time he spoke.

If you allow those who wish to murder you to live inside of your country, then it is not the Arab's fault if they simply do what their Mullah's have told them to do. The Arabs have a choice to kill the Israeli people and destroy the country or on the alternative to simply be moved to a friendly Arab country where they can re-establish a palestine free of Jews.

The options are pretty clear to me.

dilloduck said:
Do the Arabs have the right to return to thier homes?

Yes of course. They have a very large sandbox homeland that they are always welcomed to return to when they want.

Just not in the land of the Jewish people.

ajwps said:
Yes of course. They have a very large sandbox homeland that they are always welcomed to return to when they want.

Just not in the land of the Jewish people.

This is the question that has been fought about for years. You feel the land is all Israels because they have the strongest army. Others feel otherwise including Israeli jews!

dilloduck said:
This is the question that has been fought about for years. You feel the land is all Israels because they have the strongest army. Others feel otherwise including Israeli jews!

No I dont feel that Israel belongs to the Jewish people because they are the strongest army but because they won it fairly and squarely.

What does it mean that a few Israeli Jews don't believe in their own country. Do you know any Americans who believe the USA doesn't belong to the people who live here but see America under the auspices of the United Nations?

There is one of these morons running for president of the United States in Boston today and he doesn't have a father who was a former president.

Israel belongs to those who won it from those who attacked in order to take the land away.

FAIR AND SQUARE....

dilloduck said:
LOL depends on who you ask!

No it doesn't depend on anyone's opinion. Jordan lists its own land borders and no one disputes that this land of Palestinian Arabs goes east of the Jordan river. Except maybe for Arafat and his henchmen.

Forum List

Back