Miss World was going to be a nun

Ever notice that no matter what the fuck I say the right turns it around, and casts judgment on me?

It's almost like being back in church.

Almost.

Finally, I find it offensive that someone thinks a beautiful woman is 'wasting' her life because she wanted to do something that didn't involve her beauty.

I guess according to BDBoop, if a beautiful woman doesn't allow herself to be objectified then she's wasting her talents.

Come to think of it, maybe she's on to something... :eusa_think:
Meh. Not all librarians, scientists, whatever have to look the part. Just because a woman is beautiful does not mean she doesn't have a brain. It's a stupid stereotype.

:clap2:

sexy-librarian-nerd-girl-glasses-brunette-asian.jpg

Ever notice that no matter what the fuck I say the right turns it around, and casts judgment on me?

Almost.

The right?

:cuckoo:

Stand or crawl. Generalizing your fighting is running away.

I guess if she had become a nun she wouldn't be able to make the world a better place by competing in beauty pageants. :rolleyes:

Almost.

The right?

Y'know what? You're right.

Ever notice that no matter what the fuck I say, these RWNJ losers who only hang out in a gang of bullies on USMB acting like my own personal hemorrhoids -

Better?

Almost.

The right?

Ever notice that no matter what the fuck I say, these RWNJ losers who only hang out in a gang of bullies on USMB acting like my own personal hemorrhoids -

Better?
The nice thing is the negs get you to deliver whines on a regular basis. ;)

Almost.

The right?

Better?

I take people on personally rather than turn a single fight into an 'us and them' fight.

But, to each their own. Blowing hot air against a side when you are confronted by a person is escapism and you're too strong for that, again imho.

Forum List

Back