Miss World was going to be a nun

Hmmm .... Must say something about her choice of men, who seemed to perhaps trained her well in attaining the highest of faiths, of course. ;)

Us old perverts only cum down here for the weather.

Attachments

• $anitaV.jpg
    $anitaV.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 52
Who cares? A nun probably serves more purpose than Miss World anyway. Those beauty pageants are a farce.

Does anyone really wonder why the protestors in the article are protesting beauty pageants? Really?

And, I look at the evening wear at pageants and the dresses in general, just look cheesy.

Finally, I find it offensive that someone thinks a beautiful woman is 'wasting' her life because she wanted to do something that didn't involve her beauty. Women are much more than that.

Does anyone really wonder why the protestors in the article are protesting beauty pageants? Really?

And, I look at the evening wear at pageants and the dresses in general, just look cheesy.

Finally, I find it offensive that someone thinks a beautiful woman is 'wasting' her life because she wanted to do something that didn't involve her beauty. Women are much more than that.

You're no doubt referring to their sammich making skills?

Finally, I find it offensive that someone thinks a beautiful woman is 'wasting' her life because she wanted to do something that didn't involve her beauty.

I guess according to BDBoop, if a beautiful woman doesn't allow herself to be objectified then she's wasting her talents.

Come to think of it, maybe she's on to something... :eusa_think:

Finally, I find it offensive that someone thinks a beautiful woman is 'wasting' her life because she wanted to do something that didn't involve her beauty.

I guess according to BDBoop, if a beautiful woman doesn't allow herself to be objectified then she's wasting her talents.

Come to think of it, maybe she's on to something... :eusa_think:
Meh. Not all librarians, scientists, whatever have to look the part. Just because a woman is beautiful does not mean she doesn't have a brain. It's a stupid stereotype.

Forum List

Back