Miss USA has spoken!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
"I think that what we did in Iraq needed to be done, personally. I think that Saddam eventually would have caused a problem for the United States and other countries." -Newly crowned Miss USA, Shandi Finnessey
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=7&u=/nm/20040415/od_nm/quotes4_dc

capt.canh10804130402.miss_usa_competition_canh108.jpg

:eek2:

I keep trying to post but keep scrolling back up to the pic...

good thing the adult section is gone or the 3 musketeers would be posting their revenge photos... :)

I am shocked she is beautiful !! :eek: And she is smart !!!!

Go Miss USA ! :clap:

Originally posted by Aquarian
:eek2:

I keep trying to post but keep scrolling back up to the pic...

good thing the adult section is gone or the 3 musketeers would be posting their revenge photos... :)

Well now, you know, I am sure we can come up with something here that is not so BAD!!!! :D

As a matter of fact, here we have Miss Florida!!!!! HAHAHA!

scottie.jpg

Originally posted by clumzgirl
My husband. :kiss2:

im not sure how to respond to that one. If i was married i would be more sex starved just from wanting her more and more and not being able to get enough of her. Oh well someday. I feel sorry for that girl though:p

That has to be the hottest Miss America EVER. WOW. Very WOW....

Seriously, I've never seen a more 'hot' Miss ANYTHING. I wish I could see her face better in that pics...maybe google will turn something up. But her body? Gats. Ouch. I need to go change my pants.

Anyone think a 'large' woman will ever win something like that? Anyone think a Liberal Large woman will eventually SUE because she can't win?

Forum List

Back