Miss Racious Obama on Today Show.

Should be a good show

Mrs Obama is, as usual, poised and gracious in her interviews. One of the finest First Ladies in a long time

Waste of time. Who cares about "1st ladies"?
I wonder if the talking heads will drool over interviewing "1st men" when the time comes.
Yawn.

Should be a good show

Mrs Obama is, as usual, poised and gracious in her interviews. One of the finest First Ladies in a long time

Yes she is. The way some Rs were slamming her during the campaign was a disgusting display but politics as usual for them.

Waaaa, leave the Obama's ALONE.:lol:

at least Republicans aren't posting pictures of their children with stupid captions on them.

Should be a good show

Ohh give me a break. You are going to claim that previous First Ladies were NOT fine, gracious and poised? Give it a rest Obama Bot.

Laura Bush- Stepford wife, awkward, deer-in-the headlights
Hillary Clinton- Pushy, feminist
Barbara Bush- Loudmouthed grandma
Nancy Reagan- Creepy, manipulative
Rosalyn Carter- see Laura Bush
Betty Ford- Drunk

Michelle Obama is easilly the most poised and gracious First lady since Jackie Kennedy

Mrs. Obama ought to work on her own weight before she tells others how they should live.:lol:

You are talking about someone's mama winger.
They never ran for any office so they are off limits.

I wonder if she's still proud she's an American?

When Obama was listing America's accomplishments in his SOTU address I thought..."and Michelle wasn't proud of any of those, isn't that sweet?"

How does she "poke her nose" into your life?
Splain to this country boy how Laura Bush poked her nose into anyone's life.
Funny how the neo con views Sarah Palin's family life, or circus life, off limits but then goes after a woman that is not even elected.
But when we remember we are still in the age of the neo con it all makes sense.
Or no sense at all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WNGjawtP48]YouTube - Michelle Obama: "Proud of Her Country" Speech[/ame]

Funny how the neo con views Sarah Palin's family life, or circus life, off limits but then goes after a woman that is not even elected.
Or no sense at all.

Libruls tend to understand things when there are pictures, I hope this helps

obama_youth.jpg

Or no sense at all.

LOL, like we have seen how Palins family life has been OFF limits.
get a grip, we are talking about Mrs. Obama, not her children. though she dragged them into this campaign of how we are all so FAT.
talk about using your kids for props.

Last edited:
Labeling Americans as this and that is in vogue these days. Standard operating procedure for the Hannity/Beck ditto head neo con.
I have never voted Democrat in my life.
The neo con has no clue what a conservative is or stands for.
I have been a conservative long before you were born.

Forum List

Back