I like her, particularly this.

Zhu wrote in reply: “Statistics and facts are not always pleasant. It’s disgusting how you would rather lie to the public’s face than be supportive of someone that is trying to make a difference by talking about subjects that no one dares to say.”

Democrats only want facts that support their agenda, other facts are off limits. For example, she pointed out that most black are killed by other blacks. Evidently, that little factoid is very offensive to some.

It's also true that nearly all white murders are committed by white people. Why didn't she say that? It's not that the factoid is offensive, it is the manner in which it's used.

The selective use of language to single out and slam one racial or demographic group, without qualifying that statistic by how it stacks up against other similar demographics, is a standard tactic of racists everywhere. In every segregated society, you are far more likely to be murdered by someone you share race with because those are the people you have the most contact with. Her tweet says that the black community needs to solve this problem, because it doesn't concern the rest of us.

Across every demographic, you're far more likely to be murdered by someone of your own race, but there is two consistent factors across the murder statistics across for every racial demographic of murderer and victim. Poverty and easy access to guns.

For generations conservatives have told white Americans that high levels of crime and violence in the inner cities is because non-whites are inferior. But now that displaced white American production workers are falling into poverty and drug abuse, crime rates are now higher in rural middle America than in the cities.

Last but not least: The girl is a racist, stirring up racial animosity, when she's supposed to be a good will ambassador for corporate America. That's what the job of beauty queen really is. She is supposed to be apolitical and promote American culture. This is a corporate job, not a political platform.

So no beauty queens ever use their position to shill for progressive causes?

LOLOLOL

Trump Supporter Stripped of Miss Michigan Title for Hijab Tweet

She didn't want to try on a hijab, and during a discussion about crime, which probably involved black crime, pointed out most blacks commit crimes against other blacks.

Just admit she's being punished for thoughtcrime.
There is no indication in any of the reports that she was involved in a discussion about crime

It was about a twitter thread. That isn't a discussion?
There is no indication of any discussion

So no one responded to her tweet, and it wasn't in response to another tweet?

You have no argument here, move along, oxygen thief.

Zhu wrote in reply: “Statistics and facts are not always pleasant. It’s disgusting how you would rather lie to the public’s face than be supportive of someone that is trying to make a difference by talking about subjects that no one dares to say.”

Democrats only want facts that support their agenda, other facts are off limits. For example, she pointed out that most black are killed by other blacks. Evidently, that little factoid is very offensive to some.

It's also true that nearly all white murders are committed by white people. Why didn't she say that? It's not that the factoid is offensive, it is the manner in which it's used.

The selective use of language to single out and slam one racial or demographic group, without qualifying that statistic by how it stacks up against other similar demographics, is a standard tactic of racists everywhere. In every segregated society, you are far more likely to be murdered by someone you share race with because those are the people you have the most contact with. Her tweet says that the black community needs to solve this problem, because it doesn't concern the rest of us.

Across every demographic, you're far more likely to be murdered by someone of your own race, but there is two consistent factors across the murder statistics across for every racial demographic of murderer and victim. Poverty and easy access to guns.

For generations conservatives have told white Americans that high levels of crime and violence in the inner cities is because non-whites are inferior. But now that displaced white American production workers are falling into poverty and drug abuse, crime rates are now higher in rural middle America than in the cities.

Last but not least: The girl is a racist, stirring up racial animosity, when she's supposed to be a good will ambassador for corporate America. That's what the job of beauty queen really is. She is supposed to be apolitical and promote American culture. This is a corporate job, not a political platform.
For generations conservatives have told white Americans that high levels of crime and violence in the inner cities is because non-whites are inferior.

Because they're violent animals, let them shoot each other and solve the problem. Yeah, I hear it all the time when I have the intestinal fortitude to read those threads.
I don't think it is fair to read her "intentions" into this, though. She didn't lie, and she presented her opinion and she did not say anything racist. Not flattering, but not racist.

For generations conservatives have told white Americans that high levels of crime and violence in the inner cities is because non-whites are inferior.

Because they're violent animals, let them shoot each other and solve the problem. Yeah, I hear it all the time when I have the intestinal fortitude to read those threads.
I don't think it is fair to read her "intentions" into this, though. She didn't lie, and she presented her opinion and she did not say anything racist. Not flattering, but not racist.

Yea, you're a radical nutcase.

It matters little how she "seems" to YOU. What really matters is how she actually IS, and exactly what she ACTUALLY said. The rest is just leftist interpretation through their triggered colored glasses. Animals deal in feelings. Men deal in facts. So good of you to declare yourself, but... We all already knew...

This is my favourite post of the day! One of my best friends did his doctoral thesis on the psychometry of linguisitics. He explained that how people use language, is highly indicative of their biases and prejudices, and how such useage in the hands of those skilled in manipulation use language to twist arguments with no basis in fact or substance, and engender an emotional response, because emotions trump logic every single time.

Here Vastator uses a highly overwrought, emotional argument which to overcome the dispassionate fact that saying black murders are only a black problem and that black people need to deal with that is a highly inflammatory and racist remark.

Old Lady, her entire post is rampantly racist since it singles out blacks and blames them for a problem that exists across all demographics problem. That's about a racist as it gets.

Last edited:
It matters little how she "seems" to YOU. What really matters is how she actually IS, and exactly what she ACTUALLY said. The rest is just leftist interpretation through their triggered colored glasses. Animals deal in feelings. Men deal in facts. So good of you to declare yourself, but... We all already knew...

This is my favourite post of the day! One of my best friends did his doctoral thesis on the psychometry of linguisitics. He explained that how people use language, is highly indicative of their biases and prejudices, and how such useage in the hands of those skilled in manipulation use language to twist arguments with no basis in fact or substance, and engender an emotional response, because emotions trump logic every single time.

Here Vastator uses a highly overwrought, emotional argument which to overcome the dispassionate fact that saying black murders are only a black problem and that black people need to deal with that is a highly inflammatory and racist remark.

Old Lady, her entire post is rampantly racist since it singles out blacks and blames them for a problem that exists across all demographics problem. That's about a rtacist as it gets.

Actually it points out that most black crime victims are preyed on by black criminals.

Old Lady, her entire post is rampantly racist since it singles out blacks and blames them for a problem that exists across all demographics problem. That's about a racist as it gets.
You and I are not going to see eye to eye on this one.

There's a clear difference between racial comments that quote facts, and racist comments that make value judgements.

The constant over-use and dilution of such an important word only makes things worse in the long run. Maybe that's the goal.

Her opinions are "an issue". What's the issue? She is too conservative.

D_ztkxkXYAARFPc.jpg

Miss World America Strips Trump Supporter of her Miss Michigan Title Over 'Offensive, Insensitive and Inappropriate' Tweets

Send her home
Send her home
Send her home
Send her home

There's a clear difference between racial comments that quote facts, and racist comments that make value judgements.

The constant over-use and dilution of such an important word only makes things worse in the long run. Maybe that's the goal.

To make her comment a RACIST one, she would have had to been happy about black on black crime.

No, the issue is that she got political.

She got the wrong political. She could be progressive as hell and probably get bumped up to a better State.
Ipse dixit.

Please provide evidence of your claim.

You’re a complete troll, the principal was 100% right. She didn’t do anything “wrong” except disagree politically with someone.

No, the issue is that she got political.

She got the wrong political. She could be progressive as hell and probably get bumped up to a better State.
Ipse dixit.

Please provide evidence of your claim.

So no beauty pageant winners support progressive causes?

Hell, most of them do. Be it Global Warming, Pay "equality", or any other progressive cause de jour.

Forum List

Back