Her opinions are "an issue". What's the issue? She is too conservative.

D_ztkxkXYAARFPc.jpg

Miss World America Strips Trump Supporter of her Miss Michigan Title Over 'Offensive, Insensitive and Inappropriate' Tweets

For focks sake, if she said Trump needs to respect muslims, you'd be tripping over yourselves calling for her to be "dethroned." LOL

Beauty Queens are supposed to shut up about anything controversial.

You can blame this on tRump as well. His racism and hatred have created the fear that all conservatives are racist and hateful causing people and organizations to cut ties at the slightest hint someone might be about to go off on a tRump style racist social media rant. Better safe than sorry.
That's brilliant. Let's shut down all free speech. Better safe than sorry.
How did you get that out of what I said?

She got stripped of her crown because you Democrats are pussies. Unbelievable. She wore a Trump hat? Sorry, the screaming banshees on the left don't get to decide that everything is offensive.
You guys dont want diversity of thought or opinion, please stop pretending your liberal, because you are not.
She hates negroes

I see no evidence that she hates them. She did post statistics that some people find offensive... obviously she is not afraid of being politically incorrect, and is being punished for not being a good little girl like all the rest. She does point out something that is actually offensive though.

“What’s ‘insensitive’ is that women in the Middle East are getting stoned to death for refusing to obey their husband’s orders to wear hijabs,” Zhu added.

And no doubt, that will be construed that she hates muslims.

She got stripped of her crown because you Democrats are pussies. Unbelievable. She wore a Trump hat? Sorry, the screaming banshees on the left don't get to decide that everything is offensive.
You guys dont want diversity of thought or opinion, please stop pretending your liberal, because you are not.
She hates negroes

I see no evidence that she hates them. She did post statistics that some people find offensive... obviously she is not afraid of being politically incorrect, and is being punished for not being a good little girl like all the rest. She does point out something that is actually offensive though.

“What’s ‘insensitive’ is that women in the Middle East are getting stoned to death for refusing to obey their husband’s orders to wear hijabs,” Zhu added.

Actually, she lied about posting statistics

She hates negroes

People that ignore the crisis of them killing each other at a remarkable rate - Love them yes?

She hates negroes

People that ignore the crisis of them killing each other at a remarkable rate - Love them yes?

Well, what did she propose as a solution other than to blame blacks ?

Look at all those negroes killing each other......nothing more than animals

She hates negroes

Well what thing in particular did she say that the organization found offensive? because what I saw looks kind of vague

She hates negroes

Well what thing in particular did she say that the organization found offensive? because what I saw looks kind of vague

Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others.

She hates negroes

Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others.

That might be considered tough talk, but how is it hate? It's not calling black people a bunch of animals, as in your above post. This is oversensitivity. We have become very soft as a society.
If anything, it may become a point of conversation or disagreement, but not taking away her crown. It's just a form of silencing people whose opinion is not liked.

She hates negroes

That might be considered tough talk, but how is it hate? It's not calling black people a bunch of animals, as in your above post. This is oversensitivity. We have become very soft as a society.
If anything, it may become a point of conversation or disagreement, but not taking away her crown. It's just a form of silencing people whose opinion is not liked.
Is she mocking blacks or just taunting them?

What was her rationale for feeling it is helpful to post this on social media?
It is a common sentiment expressed by racists to highlight struggles in the black community

She offers no compassion or solution other than......fix it yourself

She is a Nazi
Send her back ......send her back....SEND HER BACK

How is she a Nazi? When did she say anything Negative about the US? She has every right too as we have gone insane because of people like you aka idiots.
Send her back
Send her back

I am shocked you can put three words together since you went to a 4th rate school. Explains your stupidity.

Send her back
SEND HER BACK

Make Trump proud

She doesn’t like America, let her go back to where she came from
A place with no negroes

You think there are no "negroes" in Michigan? You're weird.

She hates negroes

I guess in hindsight she's lucky -
Saying something not too different than that started a wave of previously unnoticed rape allegation against him.

She hates negroes

I guess in hindsight she's lucky -
Saying something not too different than that started a wave of previously unnoticed rape allegation against him.
Not following your train of thought

Forum List

Back