Look! The insane left has removed her title because of her conservative views. And labeled her a racist, and some of these terrorists have called her a white supremacist.

Beauty queen, a Trump fan, dethroned after conservative views ruled 'insensitive,' she says

Beauty queen, a Trump fan, dethroned after conservative views ruled 'insensitive,' she says

YOU CAN HARDLY BE SURPRISED, MIKE:
  • Letting their queen be a conservative would be as bad as an actual endorsement for Trump! And the Radical Left would rather fall on a sword than do that.
  • The Left can discriminate against others with impunity because they simply label freedom of thought hate speech and racist.
  • When you are a conservative, it doesn't matter what color you really are, being so makes you a White Supremacist.
In so trying to polarize others against Trump in a futile grasp to beat him in 2020, they have pushed themselves so far over the edge of sanity that come election, ever more people will find it simply impossible to pull a lever for them!

Before you twist everything and blame the left. You may want to research what she posted against her hatred towards minorities.
You don’t want s tinker bell running around with this kind of attitude representing a state. That would be acceptable if she is representing NAZI or KKK beauty contest.

Just imagine if she posted against Trumpy. They will still disqualify her.
I read her remarks. I'm still waiting on one of you to show how it's racist. I'll tell you now though you wont do it. All you will do is spew bullshit like go back read it, or we know, or some other tired regurgartory fake crap.

A racist bigots like you would never understand that.
Why would you know the difference between a hatred and racist?

Trump is a racist 100% guaranteed but people like you tried to deny that.

When someone is in that position, she supposed to be neutral or don’t post these kind of anti nonsense bullshit.

So what happened then is she posted against Trumpy? Please explain that to me.
Still waiting on you sick degenerate liars to show us how her remarks are racist.

Now beauty queens get fired for thought crimes. How progressive.

No, they get fired for bad conduct. Your job as a beauty queen is to look pretty and tell us you want world peace. When you start dissing Muslims and Blacks, you really don't do well in a state with large Islamic and black populations.
She was spewing hate rhetoric
Not exactly world peace
You are a goddam liar. Show how it was hate?

OK

There is a 'try a hijab on' booth at my college campus.
So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"

The try a hijab was an outreach to the community to build religious tolerance......See, it is not that bad
It was not an attempt to get women used to being oppressed. That statement was hateful and meant to stir up resentment of another religion. Is a nun wearing a habit or a Jew wearing a wig being oppressed?

"Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks?" Zhu wrote on Twitter. "Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others."

Nobody is claiming a majority of black deaths are not caused by other blacks. Same goes for white on white deaths and Chinese on Chinese deaths. Murders tend to stay in their communities

Fix your problem is a hateful and condescending statement that singles out the black community
Lol, you can't "single out" the black community when you are talking about blacks. There was nothing racist or hateful, it's the truth, but you bastards see everything as hate and racism.

Look! The insane left has removed her title because of her conservative views. And labeled her a racist, and some of these terrorists have called her a white supremacist.

YOU CAN HARDLY BE SURPRISED, MIKE:
  • Letting their queen be a conservative would be as bad as an actual endorsement for Trump! And the Radical Left would rather fall on a sword than do that.
  • The Left can discriminate against others with impunity because they simply label freedom of thought hate speech and racist.
  • When you are a conservative, it doesn't matter what color you really are, being so makes you a White Supremacist.
In so trying to polarize others against Trump in a futile grasp to beat him in 2020, they have pushed themselves so far over the edge of sanity that come election, ever more people will find it simply impossible to pull a lever for them!

Before you twist everything and blame the left. You may want to research what she posted against her hatred towards minorities.
You don’t want s tinker bell running around with this kind of attitude representing a state. That would be acceptable if she is representing NAZI or KKK beauty contest.

Just imagine if she posted against Trumpy. They will still disqualify her.
I read her remarks. I'm still waiting on one of you to show how it's racist. I'll tell you now though you wont do it. All you will do is spew bullshit like go back read it, or we know, or some other tired regurgartory fake crap.

A racist bigots like you would never understand that.
Why would you know the difference between a hatred and racist?

Trump is a racist 100% guaranteed but people like you tried to deny that.

When someone is in that position, she supposed to be neutral or don’t post these kind of anti nonsense bullshit.

So what happened then is she posted against Trumpy? Please explain that to me.
Still waiting on you sick degenerate liars to show us how her remarks are racist.

Funny Mike, I've run into at least three or four tards on here so far today denouncing this woman as a racist and Islamophobe but NOT ONE OF THEM can produce a word she actually said to SHOW US! Maybe we just haven't drunken any of the magic purple Koolaid!

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Nobody is claiming a majority of black deaths are not caused by other blacks. Same goes for white on white deaths and Chinese on Chinese deaths. Murders tend to stay in their communities

Fix your problem is a hateful and condescending statement that singles out the black community
You need to add context before you can make a comment like that. If someone was commenting on the number of blacks killed by white people (which we can infer from the reply) then pointing out that most blacks are killed by other black people would be an appropriate and true response.

You are telling half the story and pretending you have all the answers. Not so.
You keep saying that

Yet, even though this story comes from conservatives to show how oppressed they are.....nobody has provided any context ....
If there is any

You are welcome to prove me wrong if you can find any

No, they get fired for bad conduct. Your job as a beauty queen is to look pretty and tell us you want world peace. When you start dissing Muslims and Blacks, you really don't do well in a state with large Islamic and black populations.
Not exactly world peace

OK

So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"

The try a hijab was an outreach to the community to build religious tolerance......See, it is not that bad
It was not an attempt to get women used to being oppressed. That statement was hateful and meant to stir up resentment of another religion. Is a nun wearing a habit or a Jew wearing a wig being oppressed?

"Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks?" Zhu wrote on Twitter. "Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others."

Lol, you can't "single out" the black community when you are talking about blacks. There was nothing racist or hateful, it's the truth, but you bastards see everything as hate and racism.

It is poorly concealed hate speech

Why doesn’t she point out that most murders take place in the community you live in?
Was it intentional hate or just ignorance?

Not exactly world peace

OK

Its fun being attacked and called racial names. It really is. Fun for the whole family. To all of you who want to survive. Do not listen to fools like this. Be wary. Always be aware even if you have little protection. And you can be respectful to people while doing it.

Not exactly world peace

OK

What’s racist and hateful are the nasty comments on her Twitter page from racist hypocrite democrats like you.

Not exactly world peace

OK

Its fun being attacked and called racial names. It really is. Fun for the whole family. To all of you who want to survive. Do not listen to fools like this. Be wary. Always be aware even if you have little protection. And you can be respectful to people while doing it.
She was the one picking out other races and religions for ridicule

She paid a price

Not exactly world peace

OK

What’s racist and hateful are the nasty comments on her Twitter page from racist hypocrite democrats like you.
Well deserved for the young racist

You keep saying that

Yet, even though this story comes from conservatives to show how oppressed they are.....nobody has provided any context ....
If there is any

So are you, as I already suggested. You need the context of ALL the remarks made to and from this woman to prove her remarks were racist.

But as I already demonstrated you can infer from the context already known she (Kathy Zhu) is providing an inconvenient fact to show that blacks kill each other more than any other race is killing them.
So is that racist? Or are you just jumping into the middle of a leftist shit storm adding your worthless two cents worth? You don't have to be Scooby Doo to solve that mystery.

Last edited:

She paid a price
It's so telling you have to claim that stating facts equals "ridicule". And that the price for stating facts is fascist thought police reprisals. At least we know where you stand.

Not exactly world peace

OK

She paid a price
Telling the truth about them is not racist and it's not ridicule, liar. The high black homicide rate is caused by blacks.

You keep saying that

If there is any

So are you, as I already suggested. You need the context of ALL the remarks made to and from this woman to prove her remarks were racist.

But as I already demonstrated you can infer from the context already known she (Kathy Zhu) is providing an inconvenient fact to show that blacks kill each other more than any other race is killing them.
So is that racist? Or are you just jumping into the middle of a leftist shit storm adding your worthless two cents worth? You don't have to be Scooby Doo to solve that mystery.
It is Kathy Zhu who is presenting her tale of woe and oppression
If she has more context that will help her case, she can present it.

I Googled her and this story and can’t find any additional context. Can you?

In the absence of that context, we can only judge from what was in the OP

That makes her appear hateful and a bigot

Not exactly world peace

OK

It is poorly concealed hate speech

Why doesn’t she point out that most murders take place in the community you live in?
Was it intentional hate or just ignorance?
Well stupid, she doesn't know where I live. Telling the truth is not racism or ignorance, liar.

She paid a price
It's so telling you have to claim that stating facts equals "ridicule". And that the price for stating facts is fascist thought police reprisals. At least we know where you stand.
As I have shown above, she is cherry picking her facts and omitting similar facts that apply to all races

Her statements about AMERICAN Muslim women were designed to promote hate and ridicule

All Truths are Equal

But Some Truths Are More Equal Than Others

--With apologies to George Orwell

So of course, since the Right Wing are liars, you have to actually see what this girl actually said that got people upset.

Miss Michigan stripped of title over 'offensive' social media posts

"There is a 'try a hijab on' booth at my college campus.

Yup.... that'll pretty much do it.

(Waiting for Sue to whine about how I was mean to PC once.)
She has a future writing for Stormfront

No she doesn't. She's Asian for starters, so it's not like they would consider her to have a valid opinion, and she's a woman, so that's two strikes, and Storm Front don't have a website any more, because their fearless leader is on the run after losing a multi-million dollar libel and harassment suit, and got kicked out of his Mom's basement.

Ironically, he's fled to Africa!!!

She paid a price
As I have shown above, she is cherry picking her facts and omitting similar facts that apply to all races

Her statements about AMERICAN Muslim women were designed to promote hate and ridicule
You cant stop lying can you? You don't know shit, you just spew lies continually.

It is Kathy Zhu who is presenting her tale of woe and oppression
If she has more context that will help her case, she can present it.

I Googled her and this story and can’t find any additional context. Can you?

In the absence of that context, we can only judge from what was in the OP

That makes her appear hateful and a bigot
So facts are "hateful and bigoted"? :113:
Wow! Straight out of Big Brother's mouth in 1984!

That's the bottom line, isn't it and as already twice demonstrated we can't know
the context of her full exchange but we certainly can infer she was factually demonstrating how most black people die.... at the hands of other black people.

And that would likely counter what?
The claim that evil whitey is killing so many black people.

Don't come to an argument with your petty two-bit leftist illogic if you want to be taken seriously
(which apparently you don't).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back