You can blame this on tRump as well. His racism and hatred have created the fear that all conservatives are racist and hateful causing people and organizations to cut ties at the slightest hint someone might be about to go off on a tRump style racist social media rant. Better safe than sorry.

She is a Nazi
Send her back ......send her back....SEND HER BACK

How is she a Nazi? When did she say anything Negative about the US? She has every right too as we have gone insane because of people like you aka idiots.
Send her back
Send her back

I am shocked you can put three words together since you went to a 4th rate school. Explains your stupidity.

Send her back
SEND HER BACK

Make Trump proud

Saying it over and over again doesn't make it any less retarded. Still, thanks for sharing.

She is a Nazi

How is she a Nazi? When did she say anything Negative about the US? She has every right too as we have gone insane because of people like you aka idiots.
Send her back
Send her back

I am shocked you can put three words together since you went to a 4th rate school. Explains your stupidity.

Send her back
SEND HER BACK

Make Trump proud

Saying it over and over again doesn't make it any less retarded. Still, thanks for sharing.
Trump enjoys it when it is said to others

You can blame this on tRump as well. His racism and hatred have created the fear that all conservatives are racist and hateful causing people and organizations to cut ties at the slightest hint someone might be about to go off on a tRump style racist social media rant. Better safe than sorry.
That's brilliant. Let's shut down all free speech. Better safe than sorry.

Send her back
Send her back

Send her back
SEND HER BACK

Make Trump proud

Trump enjoys it when it is said to others
Whoa. Trump sure is living rent free in your head. It's roomy in there.

If Miss Michigan does not like this country
Let her go back to where she came from

Her opinions are "an issue". What's the issue? She is too conservative.

D_ztkxkXYAARFPc.jpg

Miss World America Strips Trump Supporter of her Miss Michigan Title Over 'Offensive, Insensitive and Inappropriate' Tweets
Telling the truth is now racist.

She is a Nazi

Wrongwinger is the perfect example of why I encourage liberals to have abortions.

Every breath they steal is an insult to plants.

It's a good thing for her trump wasn't involved with this pageant, because you know trump would have grabbed her by the pussy, and then she would be singing a different tune. And of course trump would deny it and you boot-licking ass-munchers would then be chanting, SEND HER BACK, SEND HER BACK!!!
You are the proof of her tweets...

Ironic huh

Yowzah! Unfortunately, speaking to political correctness as the prevailing de facto majority Party/official new religion of our nation, Soviet style censorship and punishment for lack of Party loyalty is the common consequence enforced by the Twitter mobs. I myself know more than one fellow fiction writer whose story was accepted for publication and then dropped all of a sudden after their would-be publishers searched their social media and discovered conservative viewpoints expressed online. Postmodernism, a combination of communism, political correctness, far left ideological fervor, atheism and pure hatred of men and their role in history, is destroying the art, culture, individual uniqueness and freedom of everyone who inhabits our civilization, one Miss Michigan at a time. The American Left despises independent women who think for themselves without fear.

LOL funny stuff, conservatives get their panties all in a bunch when anyone who reflects badly on some institution or corporations gets axed. Please grow up Trump snowflakes, you can say all your nonsense ad infinitum, but if you are a representative and image for a business etc, you must save your stupidity for your close friends who are as lost as you and enjoy being played by Trump, aka Cadet Bone Spurs.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

"Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump—though perhaps just a little nicer."

A Person You Flee At Parties | David Bentley Hart

She is a Nazi

Send her back
Send her back

Send her back
SEND HER BACK

Make Trump proud

She doesn’t like America, let her go back to where she came from
A place with no negroes

You sound stupid, not a surprise. She was actually pro America and anti Islam. Keep her here. Keep her here.

Forum List

Back