Miss Me?

Jmarie

Jan 8, 2004
Iowa
Everyone..
The day is getting closer and closer..I leave in a week..I'm going to Florida in a week...Will you all miss me? God knows I will miss you all.. :cry: :cheers2:

Jmarie said:
Everyone..
The day is getting closer and closer..I leave in a week..I'm going to Florida in a week...Will you all miss me? God knows I will miss you all.. :cry: :cheers2:

Just about every hotel has internet computers for guest use! Hope that's true there too! You will be missed, but hope you have a great time and learn lots!

gop_jeff said:
We will definitely miss you... where else can I go to be reassured that chikcs used to dig me when I was in uniform? :D

In or out of uniform? :smoke:

I feel so loved..I will so miss you all..I promise to keep in touch if not through here I'll tell Johnney to tell you all..I think I miss you all already and for guys in uniforms well...what can I say I'm a sucker for them in and out.. :happy2:

gop_jeff said:
We will definitely miss you... where else can I go to be reassured that chikcs used to dig me when I was in uniform? :D
:bow2: :hail: :beer: :wank: Oh hell yeah..guys in uniforms will miss ya.. :cof:

Guys I have only four days left before I leave I want guys in uniforms..please post guys in uniforms..I would so love you all..Just remember me..I was the crazy Iowa girl...The cool one.. :cof:

I hope that there is a Florida left for you to visit after "Charlie"gets through!!! am glad that you were not already there and had to e-vac to higher ground. not a good way to enjoy ones self...... :cheers2:

jon_forward said:
I hope that there is a Florida left for you to visit after "Charlie"gets through!!! am glad that you were not already there and had to e-vac to higher ground. not a good way to enjoy ones self...... :cheers2:

Dam Charlie.:bat: .I hope there is a place for me to go.. :cry: If not Jon I guess I'll have to come there and stay until they clean up.. :poke: Well I leave tomorrow..So I guess I won't be talking to you guys much I'll be on later tonight to check out everything..And than I don't know when I'll be back..You all take care of yourself and Please post fatties for Johnney..He needs them..Guys don't forget please before I go can I have a guy in uniform posted..Please... :teeth: For me..well I'll let everyone know how I'm doing..Going to miss everyone..but I'll be back to chat..Take care and Love you all... :bye1: :bye1:

Ill look out for ya J for Johnney I know how he loves his heffers !
I will also look for a hottie in a uniform ! Take care and don't be a stranger !

hey turd dont forget to call when you get down there either. id have to know if i need to contact your life insurance person :gross2:

Johnney said:
hey turd dont forget to call when you get down there either. id have to know if i need to contact your life insurance person :gross2:
I won't..But the life insurance is cancelled..I forgot to pay it.. :cof: So you out of luck..I promise I will call when i get there..if I get there.. :cof:

Jmarie said:
I won't..But the life insurance is cancelled..I forgot to pay it.. :cof: So you out of luck..I promise I will call when i get there..if I get there.. :cof:

Have fun! I'm sure all will be well. Try and keep in touch!

Kathianne said:
Have fun! I'm sure all will be well. Try and keep in touch!

Oh yes I so will keep in touch..Just got done packing..God I hope i have everything..If not I guess I will have to send for it..Well everyone I'm out of here You all take care of Johnney, he needs it.. :funnyface If anyone is ever in Florida in the next five months look me up..I'll show you a good time.. :beer: Take care all...Bye for now.. :bye1: :bye1:

Love,
Jen (Jmarie) :cry: :(

Forum List

Back