Miss Me Yet?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
missmeyet.jpg

Internet chatter had led to speculation that it might be an urban myth -- nothing more than clever digital trickery spreading via the Web.

But our friend Bob Collins at Minnesota Public Radio assures us he's seen it with his own eyes:

There is a billboard along I-35 near Wyoming, Minn., with a huge photo of former president George W. Bush and this question: "Miss Me Yet?"
'Miss Me Yet?' Billboard With Photo Of Bush Is Real; Not An Internet Trick - The Two-Way - Breaking News, Analysis Blog : NPR

That must have cost some dough. Any theories?

missmeyet.jpg

Internet chatter had led to speculation that it might be an urban myth -- nothing more than clever digital trickery spreading via the Web.

But our friend Bob Collins at Minnesota Public Radio assures us he's seen it with his own eyes:

There is a billboard along I-35 near Wyoming, Minn., with a huge photo of former president George W. Bush and this question: "Miss Me Yet?"
'Miss Me Yet?' Billboard With Photo Of Bush Is Real; Not An Internet Trick - The Two-Way - Breaking News, Analysis Blog : NPR

LMAO, :clap2:

Maybe that's how Palin spent her $100K that she stole from the Tea Party Convention?

So you're reading it as a conservative ad. Interesting. I read it as a liberal one. That's why the ad is brilliant.... no one actually knows whether it's conservative or liberal... think about it.

missmeyet.jpg

Obama used some of his Nobel Peace Prize money to pay for the billboard in an effort to direct attention away from his failed presidency. It's about all he's got now.

Maybe that's how Palin spent her $100K that she stole from the Tea Party Convention?

So you're reading it as a conservative ad. Interesting. I read it as a liberal one. That's why the ad is brilliant.... no one actually knows whether it's conservative or liberal... think about it.

Totally agree.

Interesting. Almost anyone could have put it up. No cheap thing either. Food for thought??

missmeyet.jpg

AAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

I may just have to drive down the road to Wyoming and see the funny. I can imagine that coronaries from libs going into a conniption fit have been rising in the area.

I still see a lot of P-BO, Wellstone! and Fucken bumper stickers around (particularly in school parking lots)

Whoever it is, I'd like to congratulation them on a brilliant billboard.

I agree on this one. With just the tag line, you'd think its a GOP billboard, but with the image choice, I don't know.

I posted this one in Current Events too before I saw this thread in Politics.

you have proof she stole $100k from anyone? If not, it's libel, or at least defamation of character.

But since you, like the rest of us here are nobodies, nothing will be done about it I suspect, though.

missmeyet.jpg

You'll find out in due time.

missmeyet.jpg

AAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

I may just have to drive down the road to Wyoming and see the funny. I can imagine that coronaries from libs going into a conniption fit have been rising in the area.

I still see a lot of P-BO, Wellstone! and Fucken bumper stickers around (particularly in school parking lots)

You may be seeing one in your neck of the woods soon.

missmeyet.jpg

Obama used some of his Nobel Peace Prize money to pay for the billboard in an effort to direct attention away from his failed presidency. It's about all he's got now.

I was thinking Moveon.org trying to remind us of where we were not so long ago.

Immie

Forum List

Back