Miss California pageant wants Carrie Prejean's boobs back

And you are not? If it is not a requirement of the job why did the pageant pay for it in the first place? Oh, that's right the pageant paid for it. The OP is talking about the pageant suing her for something they paid for to improve their own image to enhance their precepts of beauty. Since we are getting off that point let us ask this question, "What in the world does be gay have to do with the beauty of women?" When did men who like men start determining what makes a woman beautiful? Talk about hypocrites.

Okay......here's a news article from New Jersey..........

The Miss California pageant has a big gripe against ousted winner Carrie Prejean. How big? About 34C, we’re guessing.

miss-california-carrie-prejean-lawsuit.JPGERIC JAMISON/AP PHOTO

Pageant organizers paid for Prejean to get her breasts augmented before the Miss USA pageant, and in light of Prejean’s lawsuit against the organizers over, among other things, revealing that not-so-little tidbit of information, they want their money back — $5,200, according to the suit, E! News reports.

Earlier this year, Prejean raised a ruckus when she came out against gay marriage during the question-and-answer portion of the Miss USA pageant. Afterward, she had a falling-out with pageant organizers, which she blamed on her answer and claimed religious persecution. The organizers said that Prejean refused to cooperate with them. Miss USA owner Donald Trump stepped in and worked out a compromise, but he later backed the pageant’s decision to fire her when she continued to make appearances not approved by the organizers.

Prejean sued K2 Productions, which runs the pageant, and its honchos for slander, libel, religious discrimination, public disclosure of private facts and infliction of emotional distress.

K2 Productions filed the counterclaim Monday, saying the public disclosure of private facts amounted to the revelations about the boob job, “which ceased being private during the swimsuit competition of the nationally-televised Miss USA pageant, in which Ms. Prejean walked the stage in a bikini,” the suit states.

K2 says it will donate the $5,200 to charity. “The integrity of the Miss California USA organization and the values it represents requires us to respond and present the truth,” the suit claims.

Now......if she's making unauthorized stops at events the pageant doesn't want her to, well......she's under contract, and if she refuses to follow the pageant's rules and behavior code, she should be fired, as well as have to reimburse the pageant for WHAT THEY GAVE HER AS PART OF HER CONTRACT! Kind of why I couldn't go to most political rallies or protests in uniform while I was in the Navy.

RodISHI, you are totally whacked.
So now your a contract law and employment law expert because you were in the Navy. You really do get ridiculous. The military contract you sign is not the same as a private employer contract dipshit.

The pageant crew claims they had a verbal agreement with her concerning the enhancement to meet with their precepts of beauty. Sorry bud claiming a verbal agreement after the fact when there is an actual contract is bullshit. That is the way it works. I'm pretty sure that employment contracts only cover the times in which the employer has designated for that employee to be working at the employers designated job unless it is specifically stated otherwise. Religion and beliefs are fully protected under the law when it comes to employment matters. Just because they did not like her speaking at her church functions they decided to go after her. A pageant directors personal affairs is not the same as regularly scheduled duties. Their claim is as bogus as you.

Excerpt from CNN article, Monday August 31, 2009;

"Please view this letter as a last opportunity for Mr. Lewis to retract the defamatory statements made against my client and to seek to restore her good name," LiMandri wrote.

He denied any contract violations by Prejean, calling those claims a "complete and utter pretext" for her firing. The list Lewis gave to reporters of Prejean's missed appearances was "an outright fraud," he said.

"She did not think it was appropriate for her to accept Mr. Lewis' invitation to attend a gay documentary in Hollywood promoting same-sex marriage," he said. "It was not my client's job, as Miss California, simply to help your client promote his personal or business interests as a Hollywood agent and producer, or gay activist."

Some of you people are nuts. If the pageant paid for breast enhancement it shows how ignorant they are in the first place. To sue her afterwards shows how petty leftwing nutjobs and the supporters of are.
It's a counter suit, Prejean sued first.

Listen RodISHI, you know as well as I do that television, marketing and all that other crap REQUIRE CONTRACTS SIGNED IN INK!!!!!

What did you think the lawyers did, get coffee?

And yes......a contract is a contract is a contract. You tell them what you'll do, and put it on paper, they tell you what they'll do, and put it on paper. You both sign it, and you both agree to the terms.

Go ahead........tell me there are no contract signings with the pageant.

Some of you people are nuts. If the pageant paid for breast enhancement it shows how ignorant they are in the first place. To sue her afterwards shows how petty leftwing nutjobs and the supporters of are.

That's what we should expect from the party of no values.

I think we should start a fund to save Miss Prejean's breasts.

I'd be happy to donate.

I'm sure there's a legal precedent on this. How many ex husbands have tried to get their cheating wives boobs back during the divorce? I imagine quite a few. If there's not contract, the boobs are hers. "My body" and all that crap.

Remember the guy who sued his ex wife for return of his kidney?

Listen RodISHI, you know as well as I do that television, marketing and all that other crap REQUIRE CONTRACTS SIGNED IN INK!!!!!

What did you think the lawyers did, get coffee?

And yes......a contract is a contract is a contract. You tell them what you'll do, and put it on paper, they tell you what they'll do, and put it on paper. You both sign it, and you both agree to the terms.

Go ahead........tell me there are no contract signings with the pageant.
I already told you they state the "boob job" was a verbal agreement after the fact. You act like an idiot.

As far as denying someone "religious rights" per an employment contract, it won't be covered unless the contract states specifically that she cannot attend her religious events.

Their bullshit about claiming they want the boob job money back based on a bullshit claim of a verbal agreement when there was obviously written contracts is nothing more than more harassment over her religious beliefs and rights. Your gay activist team that regularly slings shit at people that do not agree with their agenda are a bunch of nasty losers.

I'm sure there's a legal precedent on this. How many ex husbands have tried to get their cheating wives boobs back during the divorce? I imagine quite a few. If there's not contract, the boobs are hers. "My body" and all that crap.

Remember the guy who sued his ex wife for return of his kidney?
But they're "Special".....

Leftwing? Pageants are historically "right wing". She wasn't sued for "anti gay" comments, but becuase she couldn't keep her clothes on.

Leftwing? Pageants are historically "right wing". She wasn't sued for "anti gay" comments, but becuase she couldn't keep her clothes on.
Praise the Lord.

While you're at it, have a gander at these puppies.

carrie-prejean-naked.jpg

Praise the Lord.

carrie-prejean-naked.jpg

She is an All American Girl! She even wears the stars and stripes! :thup:

Praise the Lord.

carrie-prejean-naked.jpg

I can't see the stripes, but I was a bit shocked to discover she had big red star shaped nipples.

;/

You do not bother to read do you? Trump owns the pageant, Trump already said the photographs were not a problem.

Praise the Lord.

carrie-prejean-naked.jpg

I can't see the stripes, but I was a bit shocked to discover she had big red star shaped nipples.

;/

RED star shaped nipples? HOLY FUCK......SHE'S A COMMUNIST RUSSIAN!

And...........aren't the Ruskies also godless atheists?

I think that the christian conservative deal was nothing but a cover for a covert Russian mole. She was gonna win the pageant with her conservative rhetoric, thereby duping the American people into thinking that she's one of them "true patriots".

Afterwards? She was gonna seduce Trump (he owns the pageant), and then get him to take her to Washington DC to meet Obama.

She would then overthrow the government, taking the president hostage. But, because she's got those implants (which were probably put in by the KGB, the suit is just another cover story), she's got guns in them puppies, and, they even dispense scotch.

Shit.............I've gotta quit listening to Showbiz Tonight and ET............might wanna quit the SyFy channel as well.

Where do you think conspiracy theorists get their ideas?

Last edited:

Praise the Lord.

carrie-prejean-naked.jpg

Honestly, I can't get enough of this woman.

Fox News should make her an anchor. I'd watch it then...

Forum List

Back