Miss California Keeps Her Crown

You are absolutely wrong on that count. While such an opinion would place her in the minority of Americans according to poll after poll on this issue, she would be hoisted up as a brave example of tolerance and a wonderful role model for young women in America - by the media and entertainment industry. (which is one and the same really)

Whatever disgruntled feelings from certain religious right folks would not have the platform to share those feelings as those who support gay marriage do.

Your assertions otherwise are simply dishonest.

You must also continue to note that these attacks from the liberals against this young woman are from people who also profess tolerance of differences. Miss Prejean did not express her views on gay marriage with intolerance - it simply differed from the minority of other Americans. She appeared to go out of her way in fact to be supportive of those who choose a different version of marriage - much the same way as President Obama's own answer on the subject.

And I will say it again, the issue at hand here is not about a beauty pageant, or semi nude photos. It is the aggressive intolerance by the left, namely some in the media.

You either support such intolerance, or you fight against it.

That is calling a spade a spade...

You keep beating me to it. :lol: Couldn't agree more tho, another one right on target. :clap2:

No one would have gone after her with the venom and animosity that the gay and leftist crowd have done, they have no boundaries whatsoever, nor do they have respect for opposing views or opinions, they have no tolerance. They're hypocrits of the first order.

Yes indeed.

There is a certain segment of liberal statists in this country - some within the media, who are as close to Nazis group-think as I have seen in my lifetime.

The hypocrisy of intolerant tolerance is mind boggling, and yet they continue to practice it with gnashing teeth and gleeful indifference...

Ever hear of Godwin's Law?

Forum List

Back