Miss California Keeps Her Crown

Poll after poll has shown a majority of Americans are against Gay Marriage. The traditional definition of marriage as between a man and a woman was supported by nearly all the Democrat presidential candidates, as well as the current president and vice president.

Kudos to Donald Trump for not conceding to the Gay Activist Machinery. While doing a fair share of self-promotion, he also gave a succinct and quite-correct evaluation of the situation, and was clearly supportive of Ms. California.

The much larger story was the frenzy by the media that engaged in disgusting attacks against this young woman for stating an opinion that most American's subscribe to. Why not attack President Obama in the same fashion? He is certainly far more influential than some hardly-known beauty queen. The hyprocrisy of the leftist media has risen to yet another level during this fiasco...

I love it....Trump backs Miss CA...and even puts her on the side of Obama on the gay marriage issue...

HA HA HA HAAAA... suck it heterophobes!!!!!!

Donald Trump went up in my estimation. But he is a shrewd businessman and he knew that the public was behind Carrie Prejean.

And no, the public has been split this entire time about her, stop acting like we all just support her because many people don't. I just don't give a shit what a beauty queen thinks about gay marriage because listening to her talk proves that beauty is all she has

So you also believe that she should have given the PC answer?

Proposition 8 was a state constitutional amendment titled Eliminates Right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry Act,[6] whose proponents intend to override the Court's decision. The measure appeared on the 2008 California general election ballot in November 2008, and passed with a 52% majority.

Same-sex marriage in California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And California is one of the more liberal states, so by extrapolation, do the math. The majority of Americans are against same sex marriage.

52% is hardly a majority, and secondly, its only because of the black vote which is why it didn't pass. Lastly, I don't give a shit what a beauty queen with a million dollar body but a 2 cent head thinks. Can you say Sara Palin?

And no, the public has been split this entire time about her, stop acting like we all just support her because many people don't. I just don't give a shit what a beauty queen thinks about gay marriage because listening to her talk proves that beauty is all she has

Proposition 8 was a state constitutional amendment titled Eliminates Right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry Act,[6] whose proponents intend to override the Court's decision. The measure appeared on the 2008 California general election ballot in November 2008, and passed with a 52% majority.

And California is one of the more liberal states, so by extrapolation, do the math. The majority of Americans are against same sex marriage.

52% is hardly a majority, and secondly, its only because of the black vote which is why it didn't pass. Lastly, I don't give a shit what a beauty queen with a million dollar body but a 2 cent head thinks. Can you say Sara Palin?

she thinks and said the same thing as our current president.....

she thinks and said the same thing as our current president.....

It is okay if I hate her because she agrees with Obama?

I love it....Trump backs Miss CA...and even puts her on the side of Obama on the gay marriage issue...

Hmm ... and you are giving people a reason to tolerate your lifestyle ... how?

What's the matter Kitten? Does it bother you when I use the word HETEROPHOBE? Is it intollerant? But it's ok for someone to call anyone who disagrees with the "alternative lifestyle" a homophobe.... HYPOCRICY 101 all over again. I don't NEED to give people a reason to tolerate my lifestyle. The majority already do! If being gay is so "NORMAL" and accepted so broadly, why then are gays still calling their liberation "COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET"? What are they hiding in the closet for? There shouldn't be any hiding! It's normal...it's perfectly natural...why, it's sweeping the country by God!!!

Since Wanda Sykes can joke about kidney failure for a drug addict, the I'll joke about aids for the homosexuals...how's that?

Or did I cross a line?

What's the matter Kitten? Does it bother you when I use the word HETEROPHOBE? Is it intollerant? But it's ok for someone to call anyone who disagrees with the "alternative lifestyle" a homophobe.... HYPOCRICY 101 all over again. I don't NEED to give people a reason to tolerate my lifestyle. The majority already do! If being gay is so "NORMAL" and accepted so broadly, why then are gays still calling their liberation "COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET"? What are they hiding in the closet for? There shouldn't be any hiding! It's normal...it's perfectly natural...why, it's sweeping the country by God!!!

Since Wanda Sykes can joke about kidney failure for a drug addict, the I'll joke about aids for the homosexuals...how's that?

Or did I cross a line?

No, just pointing out the hypocrisy is all. You expect them to stop "shoving it in your face" and yet you are doing the exact same thing. The bigger person will be the one who stops doing it first.

Or did I cross a line?

No, just pointing out the hypocrisy is all. You expect them to stop "shoving it in your face" and yet you are doing the exact same thing. The bigger person will be the one who stops doing it first.

How often have you heard the term "heterophobe"? I made my point and got the reaction I was looking for. It ticked you off and you pointed the finger at a term that is RARELY ever heard. While homophobe is ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Thanks for backing me up. The bigger person spoke her mind and was blasted for it. The bigger person didn't throw back immiture name calling and outrageous claims about the gay community. She gave her opinion and the smaller people reacted with hatred and disdain.

You can damn well bet that the bigger person will ALWAYS be labeled as a homophobe. They will NEVER stop using it.

Or did I cross a line?

How often have you heard the term "heterophobe"? I made my point and got the reaction I was looking for. It ticked you off and you pointed the finger at a term that is RARELY ever heard. While homophobe is ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Thanks for backing me up. The bigger person spoke her mind and was blasted for it. The bigger person didn't throw back immiture name calling and outrageous claims about the gay community. She gave her opinion and the smaller people reacted with hatred and disdain.

You can damn well bet that the bigger person will ALWAYS be labeled as a homophobe. They will NEVER stop using it.

Hmmmm ... ticked me off ... sorry, I just don't see how you think that, but if it helps you sleep at night, have at your imaginary reaction. However you are still being the smaller person .... so far I have to side with gay people more with each of your posts. Are you the next Bass?

I'm generally supportive of the gay community but I don't think the liberals are winning on this one. Who do you think most Americans would support?

This woman

carrie-prejean-photo_286x397.jpg

or this guy?

perezhilton_021408_3001230091815.jpg

Donald Trump went up in my estimation. But he is a shrewd businessman and he knew that the public was behind Carrie Prejean.

ROFL... based upon that syntactical trainwreck, the beauty queens speech, is vastly more accurate, in terms of proper english, than the drivel you're advancing; her diction is precise; her reasoning sound and her logic is valid.

So just what in the HELL are you talking about?

She recognized that there are immutable principles at play here and that MARRIAGE is a union between a MAN and a WOMAN... what the homosexuals need is to INCORPORATE... but it serves the 'legal union' issues that they're crying about; its not MARRIAGE ... but they aren't a man and a woman, now are they?

ROFL... based upon that syntactical trainwreck, the beauty queens speech, is vastly more accurate, in terms of proper english, than the drivel you're advancing; her diction is precise; her reasoning sound and her logic is valid.

So just what in the HELL are you talking about?

She recognized that there are immutable principles at play here and that MARRIAGE is a union between a MAN and a WOMAN... what the homosexuals need is to INCORPORATE... but it serves the 'legal union' issues that they're crying about; its not MARRIAGE ... but they aren't a man and a woman, now are they?

No, marriage is a union between two objects of compatibility, period.

Hmmmm ... ticked me off ... sorry, I just don't see how you think that, but if it helps you sleep at night, have at your imaginary reaction. However you are still being the smaller person .... so far I have to side with gay people more with each of your posts. Are you the next Bass?

By all means...please do side with the smaller people...it suits you. Let's be very clear that the attacks came from your side on this issue. Attacks on a person whose opinion differed from theirs. I used the term heterophobe to make a point and it worked. As I said, you'll hear homophobe 100 times to every single mention of the term heterophobe.

I don't care about what she said about marriage, I actually give her credit for being honest about her beliefs even if they aren't popular to say. My problem is that the rules specifically state that you can't do any lingerie type pictures and she lied about doing them TWICE.

You mean pictures that were photo shopped and spread over the internet by lefties to make her look bad. Why should she get fired for that?

I don't care about what she said about marriage, I actually give her credit for being honest about her beliefs even if they aren't popular to say. My problem is that the rules specifically state that you can't do any lingerie type pictures and she lied about doing them TWICE.

bikini shots aren't lingerie shots.....

And reports claim a lot of them were photo shopped to make her look bad.

By all means...please do side with the smaller people...it suits you. Let's be very clear that the attacks came from your side on this issue. Attacks on a person whose opinion differed from theirs. I used the term heterophobe to make a point and it worked. As I said, you'll hear homophobe 100 times to every single mention of the term heterophobe.

But I don't side with you, so I'm not siding with the smaller people.

Forum List

Back