Miss California Could Sue for Discrimination, Legal Analyst Says

You might want to invest in a dictionary. You forcing your baseless views and beliefs on others is not called democracy. Democracy is the majority rule. Nowhere in this nation does democracy support your ranting.

The only thing that supports your views is backdoor jobs through the judiciary that force the tyranny of the minority on the majority.

I forget the term we use for what America actually is, but it certainly isn't majority rules or mob rules. It's a damn Republic people a Republic for which we stand.. sheesh!
For example, at one time, people didn't think blacks should be free, or vote, or marry white women. The courts didn't wait for 51% of America to approve before they did the right thing. So really, you are wrong bucko. He's not wrong.. marriage between a man and a woman is a state issue not a federal issue.
And talk about forcing your baseless views on people. Consider how a gay person might feel reading that bullshit from you.

Gay people for years were unashamadly discriminated against. I remember back when it first started, people argued that gay's sharing health insurance would jack up the cost of healthcare. That turned out to be false. And now they have domestic partner healthcare at most major corporations.

So regardless of your backward beliefs, equal rights for gays are coming.

There is no reason why in American they shouldn't enjoy all the benefits that straight couples get. All the rights that go with it too. They could accomplish this with a civil union could they not?
So don't worry about people marrying their siblings or marrying their pets. Wrong again, if you change what the religious ceremony of "marriage" is for one group soon you will be forced to change it for all groups
And just like you don't care what Muslims think, I don't care about your religious beliefs that being gay is wrong. If you don't like it, don't do it. Just like abortion. Of course god doesn't approve...if there is a god.

???

We're a Republic, not a Democracy.

Is it fair to disagree with shame-sex marriage? Can we disagree? Because most of the name calling seems to come from shame-sex marriage advocates who believe in something that people simply disagree with.

AT the end of the day, she has a right to her opinion without the fear of being discriminated against for those opinions.

This isn't a republican issue, as some have said, Obama and Biden both expressed the opinion that marriage is between a man and a woman. Where is the faux outrage against them?

If a straight judge had asked the same question, and the contestants answer was that she is for gay marriage and that judge had made the same comments regarding her loss of the pageant. Would people here say she should sue??????????

The judge was asking for tolerance and willing to give NONE.

As for Californians voting against gay marriage..........I believe most of those votes came from the Hispanic community.

Teaching your children that there are certain sexual moral standards that you believe in equals teaching them hate?

Teaching your children that there are certain sexual moral standards that you believe in equals teaching them hate?

Yes.

Prejudice against gay people is no different than any other type of prejudice.

Yes.

So we can say it is predjudice not to want to be hookers, theives, liars, murderers adulters, idol worshipers..etc...

What you call prejudice I call freedom.

You must think it is fine and dandy that a gay can discriminate against Miss California's rights and slander her but she has no right to an opinion.

After she sues him (and hopefully wins), I hope Paris Hilton sues him for stealing her name.

Changing the spelling slightly doesn't mean much. He/she obviously took the name to get instant recognition.

Plus, he's creepy. Must be a Republican. ;)

Look at this Miss USA Judge... And this guy/girl/ ripped on a beauty queen???????:cuckoo:

Funny how discrimination works... he gave her a zero, because she didn't believe in gay marriage... Would this have happened from someone on the right if someone said they didn't believe in man/woman marriage... hell no...

It's not wonder our country is going to hell in a handbasket...I mean look at this guy... and he/she is qualified to be a judge in the Miss USA pageant.... I think that tells us how much the Miss USA pageant means anymore...

This may actually be a picture of sealbooboo. Maybe that is why she supports Perez...

Miss USA judge calls beauty queen 'C-word'

What's sad is that the gay community has this looney dick head speaking for/representing them period. He does not help their cause and paints a bad picture of their community as a whole. They need to tell this guy to STFU.

Otoh, who really cares about Miss USA?

The people who are participating in this thread.. DUmmie!

Obviously not all of those participating really care about her. You could tell she was struggling for an answer so I don't even believe she was truly committed to it.

Maybe that was because she knew it was a LOADED question given the ass hole who was asking it in the first place. You don't think Perez Hilton is very well known for his bullshit in the entertainment industry?

AT the end of the day, she has a right to her opinion without the fear of being discriminated against for those opinions.

Actually, you're mistaken.

I'll tell you what. Tomorrow, Trigg, I want you to get on the news, publicly tell the world the name of your company and what you do for them, and then suggest that we should kill all the black people.

You get back to me on your findings.

Somebody may already have basically says this but:

She won't sue. She has way to much class for that.

Yes.

Disapproval of any general behavior pattern is arguably "prejudice." It's cliche, but me saying I don't think people should be able to marry gorillas is prejudice. I am not going to take it on a case by case basis. As a general matter, I don't think unions between people and gorillas should be recognized as "marriages."

Of course, depending on which definition of "prejudice" one uses, it may not be. Like, if you use the definition " an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge," I don't think opposition to recognizing homosexual relationships as "marriages" is prejudice any more than opposition to recognizing polygamous relationships (or some other things) as such is.

Last edited:
Let's not forget that what Miss California said is basically what the majority of people in California feel.

Yes.

So me telling my son that it's wrong for Bubba to do the nasty with his pet sheet - I'm teaching them hate?

Forum List

Back