Miss California Could Sue for Discrimination, Legal Analyst Says

rr1

Apr 19, 2009
Perez Hilton should have never been a judge in the Miss USA beauty contest. If he is so openly gay why is he so shocked and pissed off? He's the one that asked a loaded question on an unsuspecting contestant. If he couldn't handle the answer why did he ask the question? What the hell is a gay man doing judging women in a beauty pageant?

If he wants to be a beauty pagent judge he should judge gay men in a beauty pageant. The girl in front of the world told the truth about how she felt. Perez Hilton on the other hand spouts his diatribe while hiding behind a monitor and firing off dribble from a keyboard discriminating against her for her honesty.

If gays ever expect to be accepted, they're going to be waiting a long time. They push too much bullshit as they try to get in the back door. If they felt truly and honestly that their cause is just and moral, they would not have such a problem being rejected by the majority. Hence the phrase, "coming out of the closet". It's a closet they put themselves in. Their tactics stink and their cause is an afront of nature.

Having said all this I want you all to know that I personally have friends who are gay.

Number one: They don't try to feed me full of bullshit.
Number two: I don't try to feed them full of bullshit.
Number three: We all served in the military together.
Number four: I would trust any of them with my life. It was a mutual thing I can assure you. All you out there who think I'm taunting you because you're gay you can all go fuck yourselves.

So before you all jump and fire off on your keyboards, get this straight; I'm not a homophobe and neither am I gay. If I dedicated all my time to convince the gays that they should go straight, how far do you think I'd get? This whole pissing contest will go nowhere. People for whatever reasons and in whatever walks of life are sure as hell going to have to learn to get along. Quit trying to force your shit on someone else for the choices you yourself make. This goes for both sides on this issue. Spend your fucking time and money helping either other instead of fighting each other. If you don't want to be discriminated against then quit discriminating against everyone else who is different than you. This ain't no church issue assholes so you can all give that up too. It just won't fly.

Miss California Carrie Prejean, blasted by a Miss USA contest judge because she opposes gay marriage, may have grounds for a discrimination lawsuit herself — against the Miss USA pageant, a legal analyst says.

"If she really feels some tremendous stress as a result of losing — and I'm certain she's probably devastated from what happened to her — she can articulate a viable claim for monetary compensation for psychic injury," said FOX News legal analyst Mercedes Colwin.

Prejean fielded a question during Sunday night's pageant from celebrity blogger Perez Hilton about whether every state should legalize same-sex marriage. Prejean replied that she is opposed to gay marriage, and her answer may have cost her the crown. She finished second to Miss North Carolina Kristen Dalton.

"She lost it because of that question," Hilton said Monday. "She was definitely the front-runner before that."

FOXNews.com - Miss California Could Sue for Discrimination, Legal Analyst Says - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

If she can she should sue his butt off! He asked the question. She gave an honest answer.

Hilton, who is gay, said he gave Prejean a zero for her answer, and that may have made the difference in the outcome.

She gave her opinion about gay marriage and a gay judge gave her a zero because of his own bias which made her lose. That borders on discrimination. I say sue.

Hilton, who is gay, said he gave Prejean a zero for her answer, and that may have made the difference in the outcome.

She gave her opinion about gay marriage and a gay judge gave her a zero because of his own bias which made her lose. That borders on discrimination. I say sue.

Oh yeah, I would sue. He let his prejudice show. He should have been thrown out. How was he qualified to be a judge in the first place?

How much is the "Miss" title worth these days? She should get that much + a few M$, BUTT, I doubt she'll get anything if she pursues it.

What struck me most was the audiences reaction, boo's. The judge said this was the first time a contestant was booed.

The question was, IMO, valid, it addresses an on-going debate in the country. Her answer was truthful and anything else, from her, would be a lie.

A judge's opinion is always subjective in contests of this sort and reflects his bias, no sin in that. The contest must have been really close for one question to sway the difference.

The reaction of the audience is however, telling. Gay marriage may be more acceptable than thought.
Unless this was a "packed" audience.

If the judge in question voiced his opinion after the contest, then where's the grounds for suit? Civil law would require that the rules of the contest were violated and I don't see that, yet.

Regards,

Last edited:
Suppose she has been asked about cannibalism and expressed her opinion that long pig was the best meat to barbeque?

Do you suppose that she might have lost the crown in that case?

I think she might have, don't you?

These pagents are now and always have been vapid nonsense.

What is expected of these woman is that they say nothing that might in any way offend anyone.

That's exactly why their answers are typically such banalities.

They all want to end all wars and end all human suffering and they all love babies and flowers (gag me with spoon, please)

This gal's honesty cost her (perhaps) the crown.

Honest women need not apply for this title because this title isn't about honesty.

These events are about mouthing comforting banalities, bromides, platitudes and other nonsense that don't offend anyone.

Last edited:
What struck me most was the audiences reaction, boo's. The judge said this was the first time a contestant was booed.

The question was, IMO, valid, it addresses an on-going debate in the country. Her answer was truthful and anything else, from her, would be a lie.

A judge's opinion is always subjective in contests of this sort and reflects his bias, no sin in that. The contest must have been really close for one question to sway the difference.

The reaction of the audience is however, telling. Gay marriage may be more acceptable than thought.
Unless this was a "packed" audience.

If the judge in question voiced his opinion after the contest, then where's the grounds for suit? Civil law would require that the rules of the contest were violated and I don't see that, yet.

Regards,

She was not boo'd. In the clips I saw the a lot of the audience clapped.

that's abput right . 1/2 for it/ 1/2 against.

Miss California Carrie Prejean, blasted by a Miss USA contest judge because she opposes gay marriage, may have grounds for a discrimination lawsuit herself — against the Miss USA pageant, a legal analyst says.

"If she really feels some tremendous stress as a result of losing — and I'm certain she's probably devastated from what happened to her — she can articulate a viable claim for monetary compensation for psychic injury," said FOX News legal analyst Mercedes Colwin.

Prejean fielded a question during Sunday night's pageant from celebrity blogger Perez Hilton about whether every state should legalize same-sex marriage. Prejean replied that she is opposed to gay marriage, and her answer may have cost her the crown. She finished second to Miss North Carolina Kristen Dalton.

"She lost it because of that question," Hilton said Monday. "She was definitely the front-runner before that."

FOXNews.com - Miss California Could Sue for Discrimination, Legal Analyst Says - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

If she can she should sue his butt off! He asked the question. She gave an honest answer.

You god damn republican hypocrites and your fucking frivilous lawsuits and problem with "trial lawyers" and "judges legislating from the bench", blablabla. :eusa_drool:

What, he can't ask a question? Is it now illegal to ask a question? Or, is it illegal to not like her answer and vote against her for it?

Geez!!!

Simply discrimination against her for her beliefs. Yet that is fine as long as it is discrimination against her beliefs and not Perez Hilton's right. A hypocrite you are bobo.

Simply discrimination against her for her beliefs. Yet that is fine as long as it is discrimination against her beliefs and not Perez Hilton's right. A hypocrite you are bobo.

Who are you, Yoda?

She basically said she doesn't believe in equal rights.

What if she would have said, "I don't think white women should marry and have babies with black men"???

Discrimination. Its a fucking beauty contest you freaks.

I discriminated against the girl with little itty bitty titties too. You gonna sue me? Fucking right wing wacko's.

Who are you, Yoda?

What if she would have said, "I don't think white women should marry and have babies with black men"???

I discriminated against the girl with little itty bitty titties too. You gonna sue me? Fucking right wing wacko's.
No she said she believes in what her family taught her. She is a Christian and said in truth that is is how she was raised. What you are saying is that Christians have no rights to believe in the way they are taught and have no rights to voice that. It is obvious discrimination against her religious beliefs.

Oh yeah, I would sue. He let his prejudice show. He should have been thrown out. How was he qualified to be a judge in the first place?

It appears his only qualification is his sexual orientation. The guy isn't even a friend to gay people. He 'outs' gays all the time. This is usually an unforgivable sin in the gay community.

Who are you, Yoda?

No she said she believes in what her family taught her. She is a Christian and said in truth that is is how she was raised. What you are saying is that Christians have no rights to believe in the way they are taught and have no rights to voice that. It is obvious discrimination against her religious beliefs.

What a fucking hoot!!!!!!

You guys discriminate against gays and you have the fucking balls to say you are the ones being victimized. :lol:

HOLY FUCK!!!!!:cuckoo:

Now I've heard it all.

Who are you, Yoda?

What a fucking hoot!!!!!!

You guys discriminate against gays and you have the fucking balls to say you are the ones being victimized. :lol:

HOLY FUCK!!!!!:cuckoo:

Now I've heard it all.

Perez took a chance on using his own kettle to push an issue and he lost. Live with it. You are obviously in agreement that it is fine for a gay to discriminate against a Christian for her beliefs.

Forum List

Back