Miss California Could Sue for Discrimination, Legal Analyst Says

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by rr1, Apr 21, 2009.

1. rr1

rr1 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Perez Hilton should have never been a judge in the Miss USA beauty contest. If he is so openly gay why is he so shocked and pissed off? He's the one that asked a loaded question on an unsuspecting contestant. If he couldn't handle the answer why did he ask the question? What the hell is a gay man doing judging women in a beauty pageant?

If he wants to be a beauty pagent judge he should judge gay men in a beauty pageant. The girl in front of the world told the truth about how she felt. Perez Hilton on the other hand spouts his diatribe while hiding behind a monitor and firing off dribble from a keyboard discriminating against her for her honesty.

If gays ever expect to be accepted, they're going to be waiting a long time. They push too much bullshit as they try to get in the back door. If they felt truly and honestly that their cause is just and moral, they would not have such a problem being rejected by the majority. Hence the phrase, "coming out of the closet". It's a closet they put themselves in. Their tactics stink and their cause is an afront of nature.

Having said all this I want you all to know that I personally have friends who are gay.

Number one: They don't try to feed me full of bullshit.
    Number two: I don't try to feed them full of bullshit.
    Number three: We all served in the military together.
    Number four: I would trust any of them with my life. It was a mutual thing I can assure you. All you out there who think I'm taunting you because you're gay you can all go fuck yourselves.

So before you all jump and fire off on your keyboards, get this straight; I'm not a homophobe and neither am I gay. If I dedicated all my time to convince the gays that they should go straight, how far do you think I'd get? This whole pissing contest will go nowhere. People for whatever reasons and in whatever walks of life are sure as hell going to have to learn to get along. Quit trying to force your shit on someone else for the choices you yourself make. This goes for both sides on this issue. Spend your fucking time and money helping either other instead of fighting each other. If you don't want to be discriminated against then quit discriminating against everyone else who is different than you. This ain't no church issue assholes so you can all give that up too. It just won't fly.

2. ItsFairmont

ItsFairmont Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    I bet he votes Republican.

3. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,631
    Miss California Carrie Prejean, blasted by a Miss USA contest judge because she opposes gay marriage, may have grounds for a discrimination lawsuit herself — against the Miss USA pageant, a legal analyst says.

"If she really feels some tremendous stress as a result of losing — and I'm certain she's probably devastated from what happened to her — she can articulate a viable claim for monetary compensation for psychic injury," said FOX News legal analyst Mercedes Colwin.

Prejean fielded a question during Sunday night's pageant from celebrity blogger Perez Hilton about whether every state should legalize same-sex marriage. Prejean replied that she is opposed to gay marriage, and her answer may have cost her the crown. She finished second to Miss North Carolina Kristen Dalton.

"She lost it because of that question," Hilton said Monday. "She was definitely the front-runner before that."

FOXNews.com - Miss California Could Sue for Discrimination, Legal Analyst Says - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

If she can she should sue his butt off! He asked the question. She gave an honest answer.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    She gave her opinion about gay marriage and a gay judge gave her a zero because of his own bias which made her lose. That borders on discrimination. I say sue.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    Admitted discrimination. How about that?

6. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,778
    Oh yeah, I would sue. He let his prejudice show. He should have been thrown out. How was he qualified to be a judge in the first place?

7. NOBama

NOBama Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +173
    How much is the "Miss" title worth these days? She should get that much + a few M$, BUTT, I doubt she'll get anything if she pursues it.

8. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Latinum, Plantinum,Silver,Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,622
    what a dick......oh wait he doesnt have one.....no balls either...

9. Epsilon Delta

Epsilon Delta Jedi Master

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +364
    Oh c'mon, how did they not see this one coming? Of course she's gonna sue.

10. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    This whole thing is stupid, a popularity contest ... since when is popularity really the measure of a person?