Miss Anything?

I miss many things, however this is not the forum do discuss it :LOL:

Considering the OP was touching on childhood things in particular, this post is considerably creepy.

Even from you.

I wasnt aware the thread was just about childhood. I took the op as just what you miss, and she was missing things from her childhood

But how about this just for you.

I miss many things from childhood and again this is not the forum to discuss it in.

I miss many things, however this is not the forum do discuss it :LOL:

Considering the OP was touching on childhood things in particular, this post is considerably creepy.

Even from you.

I wasnt aware the thread was just about childhood. I took the op as just what you miss, and she was missing things from her childhood

But how about this just for you.

I miss many things from childhood and again this is not the forum to discuss it in.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/111610-best-childhood-memories.html

Newby, this is not the thread for that.

BTW, doesn't anyone have my Grandma's recipe for that cucumber dish?

Madeline,
I have a sour cream cucumber recipe;
2 cucumbers thinly sliced
1 small onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup dairy sour cream or mayo
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt

Combine the cucumbers and onion. Stir together sour cream - (mayo), vinegar,sugar,and salt. Cover & chill.
I also have a Cucumber Ring Supreme
It uses gelatin, lemon juice, cream cheese and mayo. Would you like that recipe too?

O thankies peach! This does sound promising. But there was pepper in hers -- or some sort of spice. They had such a distinct taste; I've never had them since. I'd love to figure out how to make the dish again.

Newby, this is not the thread for that.

BTW, doesn't anyone have my Grandma's recipe for that cucumber dish?

Madeline,
I have a sour cream cucumber recipe;
2 cucumbers thinly sliced
1 small onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup dairy sour cream or mayo
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt

Combine the cucumbers and onion. Stir together sour cream - (mayo), vinegar,sugar,and salt. Cover & chill.
I also have a Cucumber Ring Supreme
It uses gelatin, lemon juice, cream cheese and mayo. Would you like that recipe too?

O thankies peach! This does sound promising. But there was pepper in hers -- or some sort of spice. They had such a distinct taste; I've never had them since. I'd love to figure out how to make the dish again.

Try it with a dash of cayenne pepper and substitute the vinegar with tarragon vinegar.
This was my grandma's the other one is my mom's

Forum List

Back