Misery index the highest in 28 years

Yes, when Jimma Cawta was President.

The water is 80 degrees, the margaritas are crisp. What misery? LMAO! I was thinking that if we didn't have partys, who would we blame. Here is the president misery index. :eek: LMAO!!

Natl_Debt_Chart_2006-738252_ef128.gif

You know it's Congress who controls the purse strings. Stop posting BS.
Oh BULLSHIT! It's the president who signs the bill. You can ONLY blame Congress if the president VETOS the bill and Congress passes the bill over the presidents veto, which never happened!

:bsflag:

The water is 80 degrees, the margaritas are crisp. What misery? LMAO! I was thinking that if we didn't have partys, who would we blame. Here is the president misery index. :eek: LMAO!!

Oh BULLSHIT! It's the president who signs the bill. You can ONLY blame Congress if the president VETOS the bill and Congress passes the bill over the presidents veto, which never happened!

So Nafta is Clinton's fault?

More BS. Congress is far more important to markets because it decides how to, and how much to, tax and spend. Ignorance is not an excuse anymore. I'm tired of trying to educate the willfully ignorant.

More BS. Congress is far more important to markets because it decides how to, and how much to, tax and spend. Ignorance is not an excuse anymore. I'm tired of trying to educate the willfully ignorant.
BULLSHIT! The president's veto pen is the most powerful because it requires a 2/3 majority IN EACH CHAMBER to override it.

Bill Clinton had it right when he called Hope & Change a "Fairy Tale." This President has actually managed to make things worse. And even i didn't think he could do that. "Hope & Change" has become a very sad nightmare.

BULLSHIT! The president's veto pen is the most powerful because it requires a 2/3 majority IN EACH CHAMBER to override it.

Remember all those spending bills Bush vetoed while the repubs controlled congress?

Ohh wait not a single one.

I thought if Obama went along with the Republican's tax cuts in December, as he DID, and then some,

everything would be better by now.

Wasn't that the GOP line? Wasn't that what big business was crying about? Oh, well, we're not hiring because of the uncertainty about taxes blah blah...

News Headlines
Is this still GWB fault?

You must think Obama is all powerful to create such a mess in 2 years. Yes he did his part by continuing failed methods.
Bush did his part to create this mess, so did Reagan, Clinton and both houses of congress.

But to blame it all on Obama is blindly partisan to the point of ultimate stupidity.

what did Carter do to cause this?

What did Clinton do to cause this?

I do know what the others did to cause this but I dont see what Clinton and Carter did.

News Headlines
Is this still GWB fault?

You must think Obama is all powerful to create such a mess in 2 years. Yes he did his part by continuing failed methods.
Bush did his part to create this mess, so did Reagan, Clinton and both houses of congress.

But to blame it all on Obama is blindly partisan to the point of ultimate stupidity.

That's not what he said... Obama and many of his supporters blame everything on Bush as to let Obama off the hook. At what point does bad news become something Obama was part of?

I thought if Obama went along with the Republican's tax cuts in December, as he DID, and then some,

Wasn't that the GOP line? Wasn't that what big business was crying about? Oh, well, we're not hiring because of the uncertainty about taxes blah blah...

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

People generally don’t increase output in response to short-term provisions which is what the Obama-GOP tax deal was about. Surprise surprise! It didn't work (exactly as predicted). The case for lower tax rates is still valid. Take out the special-interest provisions and short-term garbage next time and the economy will get better.

Oh my. No, the President's veto pen is not the most powerful. Where did you learn the basics of government? Seriously.

Willful ignorance on your part again. Why am I not surprised?

The Bush Administation gamed the Gramm Leach Bliely act by holding back the restrictions on the broker rules so that the banking industry could do whatever they wanted and sell whatever they wanted without having to have accredited brokers getting in the way of them making money.

without being able to sell the subprimes by repackaging them into securites that had previously been a safe investment then VERY FEW sub primes would have been written.

This mess was caused by the Bush admin period.

News Headlines
Is this still GWB fault?

what did Carter do to cause this?

What did Clinton do to cause this?

I do know what the others did to cause this but I dont see what Clinton and Carter did.
I did not mention Carter, however he did start some deregulation. which was continued by Reagan and Clinton. The spending began with Reagan though. We were under 1 trillion in debt when Reagan took office. About 700 billion as I recall.
We also went from a creditor nation to a debtor nation under Reagan.

Forum List

Back