Miserable Ratings For MSNBC. Link Here From Last Thursdays Cable News Counts.

MSNBC has their tiny choir and they're happy with it. Doesn't make any sense from a business standpoint, but folks can always invest elsewhere if they don't like them leaving tons of money on the table.

• Banned
I can't wait to see Hardballs/Fat Ed Show tonight,let's see if either brings up the latest dire news of the health care bill. Hmm, now we can't even pay for it? awee,,,too bad.

I can't wait to see Hardballs/Fat Ed Show tonight,let's see if either brings up the latest dire news of the health care bill. Hmm, now we can't even pay for it? awee,,,too bad.

Good luck, but by all means don't hold your breath. Nerfball and Eddie will be too busy taking shots at Cain, Romney, House Republicans, etc., etc. Comment/report on the latest ObamaCare blunder? Not a chance.

It appears Larry O'Donnell is the latest MSNBC casualty vs. O'Reilly in the 8pm time slot. The suits are bringing Fat Eddie out of the 10pm bullpen go against Bill starting next week. Mess with the best, Ed, die like the rest.

Don't know if Larry's been given his outright release or relegated to the bullpen.

I really can't understand their LOW ratings.

I mean who doesn't want to watch angry, ugly spittle spewing, lying talking heads..:lol:

Forum List

Back