Miscegenation Law

duh, where did I make some theory plan of how I needed anything to be at any time? These things just exist, I'm not a radical talking here. Africa is still a heathen continent. it was totally, 100% heathen in 1861. no Christian had ever touched the place. the black minstrelsy called them Ethiopians because Ethiopians are ancient Christians. queen of sheba in the bible , or called Nubian Queen. they were better off in any measure from Africa in all measures anyway said Robert e lee.
So you are attacking all ideas of all attacks on any people of any Religion? Just want to know. The British are who allowed slavery 'nonchristian', the british churches and laws carried on as the legal causes. I say Hirohito didn't have a Boy's right to determine more than 2+3 I'm sure he's "well educated", we're talking about morals instead. African Christ-Voodoo is all we got here with in regards to in the present day, the political Impossibility we've created for Christian relation, where Woodrow Wilson helped as a pastor, decide European peace, or Churchill wanted to pull in Roosevelt. whos Obama related to, the united church of Christ lunch bingo?

OK what I have happen is Presbyterians in Korea have 8 million members established Church, then they are More Equal than the pseudo Jamaicans around 'cant possibly have found Christ except in Baptist liberation theology'.

"So you are attacking all ideas of all attacks on any people of any Religion?" What? Just making shit up now? I am not attacking anyone's religion. I am attacking the idea that the color of a person's skin determines their value. I am attacking the idea that blacks should be forced to live in Black Ghettos, like the Jews were forced to live in Jewish Ghettos.

Well OK but the Presbyterian Communion is 99% white, the catholics are 98% not black, the Anglicans are similar I bet. slightly hint at the European Church. I find a Church Membership valuable, then what? I'm racist. Blacks housing is completely free and variable for years, especially the free room and board without harassment and friendly neighborly relation for Christian families during all slavery, at all expense to Southerners without profit. Ya we'll go hurry over and get a lot of quotes how shocked Japanese are by racism, how could the very universal concept exist , because japan gets an unequal deal, to the equal empire of japan. quickly protect the integrity of the pure race from the invading americans.

Last edited:
Well OK but the Presbyterian Communion is 99% white, the catholics are 98% not black, the Anglicans are similar I bet. slightly hint at the European Church. I find a Church Membership valuable, then what? I'm racist. Blacks housing is completely free and variable for years, especially the free room and board without harassment and friendly neighborly relation for Christian families during all slavery, at all expense to Southerners without profit.

The catholic church is 98% not black? So hispanics are ok when you want them to be? lol

I don't care which church has how many of what race. That has not been the point of your diatribes. You have talked about wanting the blacks in black ghettos, like the jews were in Jewish Ghettos. Now you want to backtrack and dance around with irrelevant numbers for various churches? Typical.

And the video you wanted me to watch was in praise of the kkk. I was born and raised in the South. I have seen what those cowards in their white sheets do. They are a terrorist organization. I am old enough to remember how far we have come from the church bombings, dogs and fire hoses turned on peaceful protesters, and the like.

And that sort of hate-mongering is what I stand against. And will continue to stand against. I stood against it in 1977 in Eutaw AL when two grown men were chasing a black kid who looked to be about 8 years old. One man had a baseball bat and the other had a piece of a 2x4. A little kid and they needed weapons? They talked shit too. Claimed they were part of the klan. I still have a slight bend in my nose from that day. But those bastards quit chasing that terrified little kid. And no crosses were burned in my yard.

well heck that is well above the usual, '****** lover' story, I'll grant you. not from that era, seemed like tv captured the nation's imagination of a few pushes and shoves and a waterhose and we all know to hate the souths treatment of blacks. it was a nonviolent riot/protest with cops defending the capitol lawn, congratulations to everybody.

you are over in Atlanta, then I bet you run into Koreans from the LA riotes when blacks did enough damage to be 400 dollars of looting to every Korean in America called Sa-I-Gu. Integrated neighborhoods, woohoo! Hello I'm Korean and I'm here to do business!
That video Created basically ALL of the KKK, so I hate that what people did later taints a cinematic masterpiece with flaws. it was praised in the timeperiod, presidentially, as a history to reconcile the nation. People will get stupid sorted answers on the Dixie flag, then look at clearly what anyone was ever trying to say is right there, the cross of Scotland, is that racist?

Don't forget Chalcedonic Christianity, all sovereign Christianity, had the White Race we like calling it alone from 400 ad to 1400 ad. that's not at all the races, the pope spoke to the Frankish race, the film refers to the Scottish race.

Last edited:
well heck that is well above the usual, '****** lover' story, I'll grant you. not from that era, seemed like tv captured the nation's imagination of a few pushes and shoves and a waterhose and we all know to hate the souths treatment of blacks. it was a nonviolent riot/protest with cops defending the capitol lawn, congratulations to everybody.

you are over in Atlanta, then I bet you run into Koreans from the LA riotes when blacks did enough damage to be 400 dollars of looting to every Korean in America called Sa-I-Gu. Integrated neighborhoods, woohoo! Hello I'm Korean and I'm here to do business!
That video Created basically ALL of the KKK, so I hate that what people did later taints a cinematic masterpiece with flaws. it was praised in the timeperiod, presidentially, as a history to reconcile the nation. People will get stupid sorted answers on the Dixie flag, then look at clearly what anyone was ever trying to say is right there, the cross of Scotland, is that racist?

Don't forget Chalcedonic Christianity, all sovereign Christianity, had the White Race we like calling it alone from 400 ad to 1400 ad. that's not at all the races, the pope spoke to the Frankish race, the film refers to the Scottish race.

It is not a story about any sort of lover. It is a story about stopping something that should have been stopped.

A few pushes and shoves and a waterhose? lol You can downplay it all you want. But what happened was a travesty. As was the church bombing that killed those little girls. And almost as bad was the complete lack of prosecution of the men responsible until Bill Baxley was elected as Attorney General in the 1970s. The bombing happened in 1963.

Look, you want to hate people based on skin color, go right ahead. I think it is ignorant. But that is your thing, not mine. But the gov't will see every person as equal in the eyes of the law. No one is a second class citizen, based simply on race.

You are playing the middle, I like that. Thanks a lot, it does get lonely, after all. Its a nuanced discussion. One thing for sure, all problems are overseas people, our people are the great people. Second class "Citizen" , citizen we made up, to induct the blacks. You all remember that time I fed a cake to that lady, skipped a little song and dance, said hello to black labor, then wrote a song about it.

You know, I think about it a lot, and the problem was, we just paraded around the centennial Civil War memorabilia, not talking down the violence of that period , I can't tell the difference between Stupid and Conspiracy.Every Confederate Civil War Veteran meetings to that date had black serving waitresses a Corinthian column parade, and Dixie flags for Veterans, hooray hooray, Heart of Dixie Alabama. How Thoroughly then did they lose the war, that we are , at least on the National Visible Discussion that you will talk to others about, assuming every black opinion in the entire country turned against their historical relations, it was all mean, chain-gang.
Or maybe they got Federal Factory jobs in New York to burn up family women, that's Woodrow Wilson's pro-Confederate election after the shirtwaist coat factory fire.
When you see X, you know its the Pirates. Yar where be the Gold, states rights and black women?!

I bet if there were an introductory Citizenship period , the 7 year apprenticeship from the colonies, great, except it was Christianity, so its horrible. We got a layer of new-Citizenship immigrants in the back of our minds except nobody says it, who better keep their heads down while they Earn Their Way its the American Dream. "save the Pomp of foreign lands" , give me "your tired huddled masses", Statue of Liberty anti-slavery society. I'm the retreat of Royalty, the King of Korea wanted to catch an embassy trip, the Russians like us. Check the Colonies only colonized by Reformed Religion Alliance people, Dutch, Scottish, English was still Puritans, Calvinist Reformed Religion. Louisiana, where do we Stick all these French?

Last edited:
Well OK but the Presbyterian Communion is 99% white, the catholics are 98% not black, the Anglicans are similar I bet. slightly hint at the European Church. I find a Church Membership valuable, then what? I'm racist. Blacks housing is completely free and variable for years, especially the free room and board without harassment and friendly neighborly relation for Christian families during all slavery, at all expense to Southerners without profit. Ya we'll go hurry over and get a lot of quotes how shocked Japanese are by racism, how could the very universal concept exist , because japan gets an unequal deal, to the equal empire of japan. quickly protect the integrity of the pure race from the invading americans.
These disparities are being address through outreach: BLACK MISSIONARY ARRIVES AT WHITE CHURCH TO TEACH THEM HOW TO CLAP ON BEAT.

Forum List

Back